The Ziir And Konka Show

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ziir And Konka Show
The Ziir And Konka Show
[Image: tzaks1.png]

Konka Rar: Ziirphael, something seems to have slipped my mind. Could you refresh my memory on what our plans for today were?
Ziirphael: Um... We were going to raise the ancient flying fortress of Caelo Ruinam and then you were going to use its powerful weaponry to rule the world with an iron fist?
Konka: Yes, that does sound familiar. Now, I have another question.
Ziir: What is it?
Konka: Does this look like an ancient flying fortress to you?
Ziir: Well, um, no. It looks like a forest.
Konka: So in other words, we are lost.

[Image: tzaks2.png]

Ziir: Hey, I totally have wilderness survival skills! I can guide us back to civilization in no time!
Konka: Oh really.
Ziir: Sure! Take a look at this berry. It, uh, only grows purple on the east side of bushes?
Konka: Do you even know what kind of berry that is?
Ziir: Well, um... it's purple?
Konka: That is a berry from the Arakensis thorlagia plant. I've used it when mixing potions.
Ziir: And, uh... it tastes good, too?

[Image: tzaks3.png]

Konka: It is the active ingredient in one of the deadliest poisons I have ever concocted.
Ziir: But, uh... the berry itself is okay, right?
Konka: It's perfectly fine if you vomit it out before you have time to digest it. And why are you inquiring about that? Neither of us even requires food!

[Image: tzaks4.png]

Ziir: Well, I still get hungry!
Konka: I don't know why I ever permitted you to navigate. I should have known better after that incident with the mirror.
Ziir: Hey, that was an accident! And it was only a small explosion!
Konka: Enough! I can't concentrate with your ignorant prattling. I need to think of our next move.

SpoilerShow
RE: The Ziir And Konka Show
>Examine rocks
THERE WAS A RUSTLE
THROW THE BERRY AT KONKA RAR
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Caaaaaaaaat
Eat the berry anyway!
Throw Ziir up the purple tree and make him get directions from up there.
> Zir: Ask about the other, not-purple berries.

> Zir: Take the berries. Never know when you might need a good poison or two.

> Rar: Scan for heat signatures. The fastest way to the nearest town is always with the closest human(oid)s.
Investigate the SHIT out of that rustle. Kill and reanimate anything within.
> Rar: Climb one of these trees to try and get your bearings.
(03-06-2012, 03:55 AM)Solaris Wrote: »>Examine rocks
THERE WAS A RUSTLE
(03-06-2012, 04:33 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Throw Ziir up the purple tree and make him get directions from up there.

[Image: lf5T2Gh.png]

Konka: I detected some movement over here. I will investigate, in case it is something I can reanimate as a more effective minion than you.
Ziir: Hey! I'm useful, dang it!
Konka: Hmmph. Why don't you occupy yourself by climbing that tree and seeing if you can find a way back to the castle, then. Or at least what direction it's in.

(03-06-2012, 03:59 AM)fakeimpostor Wrote: »Caaaaaaaaat

[Image: UdQ7rpW.png]

Konka: It's... a squirrel? A cat? I can't tell what this creature is, but I'm not squandering perfectly good mana on it.
Ziir: Here I go! Back in a jiffy!

[Image: xEQzpGK.png]

Ziir: Wow, this tree is tall. Uh, let's see... more forest... a mountain trail... the ancient flying fortress of Caelo Ruinam... Hey, wait a minute!

[Image: PZlq5sg.png]

Konka Rar: Did you find anything?
Ziir: Yeah! I saw a rock that looked like a dragon skull! It was pretty cool. Oh, and Caelo Ruinam's in the sky already, I think someone might have beaten us to it.
Konka Rar: WHAT?

[Image: n5CnCqJ.png]

Ziir: I know, that rock was really awesome! We should check it out up close. I think it's over there somewhere.
Konka Rar: No, you fool... wait, what's that?
A giant fuck-you bear. Covered in runes for some reason.
> That's just a cardboard cutout of a Glasth'gl, probably made by one of the village locals to scare tourists off. Ignore it.
SpoilerShow