I was almost-absent for two years, fill me in what I've missed during that time

Poll: Was I dead during those years?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
14.29%
1 14.29%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
You've always been dead inside
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't skip the details, please tell me all the memes that transpired, what should I be wearing now? This dark-red shirt isn't in anymore.

What is the hot new shit? is it the Overwatches? Is Overwatch the new Homendertale?

what the fuck are those miniature pictures next to the threads? How do I beat dorf in best of the wild?
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
RE: I was almost-absent for two years, fill me in what I've missed during that time
a bunch of people joined, including me
first from fortuna (a webocomic/adventure) that lost its own forum and moved here instead (that was me, although i no longer follow fortuna -- if anything's the new homestuck, it's that)
then from mspaf when it crashed (long story)
then a bunch of people who were apparently on eagle time but left but then came back? i don't know what the deal was with that
then a steady trickle of cool new people like tuesday and kowlb and sunspider and a-cha and myeth and sleepy and others
(read the shop)

the post making contest was a thing that happened. there's five more threads of it -- schazer had to split it up because it got so big it was breaking the forum

some cool nonpostmake stuff that came out of the post make community: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1867
https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=2139 (It's Dlorph!!)
https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=2132

with the winning of kieros's ULTIMATE RULESPOCALYPSE there was really nowhere else to go with the pmc, and unfortunately the community around it slowly fizzled out afterwards (sruix we miss you)

vox mentis got updated again

i'll let somebody else explain HAWKSPACE AFTER DARK/Neo New Trollslum/THE GARF FIELD/HAWKS IN SPACE because i honestly still have no idea what's going on in there despite gleefully participating in it since its creation

oh and also the forums got updated and are still not quite fully fixed, which is why there's red borders around some stuff and certain buttons are missing and the emotes panel doesn't work

hot new memes:
dlorph It's Dlorph!
weird dogs
this man smells the corn
garfield Thank You, Please
sanji Sanji no mi
and a lot more other things as well (those are mostly just pmc memes, except for garf) but i'm too tired to remember them and my text is lowercase enough already
RE: I was almost-absent for two years, fill me in what I've missed during that time
Fortuna is the new homestuck except it's actually cool and good
I beat all the puzzle rooms.
i only play final fantasy 14 now
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
holy hot dang that is a lot of stuff, seems like the forums are way more active now than when i was around, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, a52, it's funny you say you're new but i recognize your handle and avatar, maybe i saw it during my sporadic visits

also, what the hell happened to the mspa forums? they're gone??

E: oops i'm an idiot, apparently I already knew about it and even replied to a post explaining what happened and i completely forgot about it
hi yes im one of the semi new kids but not really cus i joined in like march

Im the one that likes to embolden everything also lots of caps.

Also the hot new meme is sleeping at 8:30 and eating your vegtabebles this is what the cool kids do currently trust me i am one because I wear heelies.
SpoilerShow
I'm one of the older ones with whom the deal is not known

I no longer eat a pea. I no longer do lots of things.

Don't listen to vegetable propaganda, heelies have lies RIGHT IN THE NAME
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
i make cage-free artisanal antimatter now.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I came about. Tried to do some grand dads battles, school came up. Quit.
oh hey
I'm disappointed in the alarmingly low number of fresh new memes
there's probably more but we haven't searched through our meme-ories hard enough.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
you have to read vox mentis. you gotta
also read tiny cat people
and then read more tiny cat people
i would dare to compare it to the first few acts of homestuck, but better(???? your mileage may vary)
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.