Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)
RE: Shutdown Showdown - Voting Phase END GAME (?????/17 live)
End of Voting Phase 11C

Final Votes:
a52 (0 + 1) - 1 Anonymous Vote
Justice Watch (0 + 1) - 1 Anonymous Vote
Abstaining (3) - a52, SeaWyrm, Justice Watch.

No Lynch!

The following players receive presents in the mail: SeaWyrm.

END GAME
Current Theme: Fo^$%#@%*&

Schazer and awkwardcarapace reappear, their bodies slumping to the floor. Purple miasma wafts from their corpses. Schazer looks more recently deceased, but awkwardcarapace has been dead for a while. Joe Starman's body is also here for some reason? It is hella ripe.

Schazer and awkwardcarapace have died.

Schazer was Introductions: The Inauguraling

awkwardcarapace was is this thread id 2000?

Justice Watch also stumbles out of the miasma, falling to the ground dead. They were not missing, and were thus separated.

Justice Watch has died.

Justice Watch was How many different people are willing to say the same message in a row? (rec: 16)

The theme of For2.0na explode outwards, lost forever. The subsubsubsubforum is smoking! A final set of Blue Jay of Death theme is revealed, only to also explode outwards! There is only ^&*%^$%^ %*&! ()& *+*%^ 876 7*%% (565E&^%*&^t R^E^RSDFGingbUGR% U^VIT* KFcnfg Y G^rvdr6 CTI* NBVCW$EVURBKFN ^RUDBFWC $EUBI* &L*B FgnG B&V^$%Y CBTF FHXvrRGIH(L*TRDRV%DRI*&O*L YFIDR%BO(DCE SVIHI UR ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................

Seawyrm has died.

Seawyrm was Shutdown Showdown

a52, who was alive and horrified through all of this, drips blood. Their thread flesh was already a sickly colour, well past the point where any weaker, less-lives thread would have perished (good thing they played all those video games). a52 looks down at a large shard of $%#$@@%$^& 678 and coughs more blood up.

a52 falls to the ground.

a52 has died.

a52 was deep ruin architectural exploration: the uncovering of deeply ruined architecture

ALL DEAD ALL DEAD ALL THE THREADS ARE DEAD

Livelist (0/17):
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Shutdown Showdown - CREDITS
Threads Resting in Peace
Kilozombie - For all living players having at least one of three special role tags
a52 - For having borrowed from every living player
LordlyHour (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for no surviving players
Joe Starman (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for protecting at least four threads at their time of death
Myeth - For getting every living player to say "Hare Krishna ..."
Gatr (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for correctly matching every player to their role
Wheat (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for giving away all their inventions
Kieros (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for tricking 18 players
Schazer - For being the amalgam (with a size of 7+ other players)
Mirdini (x2) - For being one with the amalgam, and for no surviving players
awkwardcarapace - For confirming the role of every other player
wiltingMyosotis - For embracing a horse (and death)
Superficial - For being one with the amalgam

Threads Resting in Pieces
Robust Laser - Failed to see Key Person (Wheat) survive to the Game End
Seawyrm - Failed to survive to the Game End
Robottobt - Failed to survive to the Game End
Justice Watch - Failed to get all 16 other players to say "the same message" in their shared Quick Topic

Quick Topics
The final two mod updates are missing (the first went through discord, the second was this round), but will probably eventually be up. Those two are also quite long...

Player Quicktopics:
kilozombie - "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
a52 - deep ruin architectural exploration: the uncovering of deeply ruined architecture
Lordlyhour - A Poet’s Corpse
Joe Starman - BIRD SANCTUARY
Robust Laser - Tragedy Looper
Myeth - Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life
Gatr - The Most Forgotten Pokémon
Wheat - Good Patent Ideas
Kieros - 18x59
Schazer - Introductions: The Inauguraling
Seawyrm - Shutdown Showdown
Mirdini - Shank a Bitch 3
Robottobt - [Forest]
Justice Watch - How many different people are willing to say the same message in a row? (rec: 16)
awkwardcarapace - is this thread id 2000?
wiltingMyosotis - MY KINGDOM
Superficial - Dismal Sands (it's back)

Justice Watch's Chats:
kilozombie
a52
LordlyHour
Joe Starman
Robust Laser
Myeth
Gatr
Wheat
Kieros
Schazer
SeaWyrm
Mirdini
Robottobt
awkwardcarapace
wiltingMyosotis
Superficial

Other:
Schazer Group Chat
Joe Starman Group Chat

Thank you all for playing my game! I hope you all had a fun time despite the long pauses between some updates.

I will be revealing more information as time passes.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Shutdown Showdown - END GAME (?????/17 live)
Gosh that was a wild ride (thank u Reyweld for hosting)
SHANK HEAVEN ACHIEVED
Man, being a divine entity sure was fun!
don't look at my quicktopic though it's all lies hah h a
SpoilerShow
I'm glad I survived the longest, even past the thread itself. Hopefully that means my bones are preserved the best for future archeologists.

This has suddenly become way more interesting now that I can see everything going on behind the scenes, and how different people react to information.

Very intrigued to find out what happened at the end there, and also to figure out why AC survived all those shanks I secretly sent their way.
You what?!!!?!
choosing a thread about trying to save people was probably a bad idea in retrospect
Lordlyhour's quicktopic where they're running out of rhymes to murder me with is a thing of beauty
(05-08-2018, 07:16 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »You what?!!!?!

1. JWatch and I were suspicious of you for quite a while
2. It was actually in my best interest to kill as many people as possible, although for the most part I didn't act on that.
3. You killed me with the 16-Option Poll in a past timeline and I was buttmad.
I held it together for as long as I could, boyz
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(05-08-2018, 02:51 PM)a52 Wrote: »3. You killed me with the 16-Option Poll in a past timeline and I was buttmad.

Ahahaha, my bad >;P
Good game!!!!!!! I died but that doesn't mean I didn't tryd B))
and as we all know tryd'dning is half the battle o7
I had 15/18 tricks at the time I died. I then proceeded to get blanked three times out of the next five, and only scored a single point the other two times.

And then getting magic #18 when I got roleblocked for the rest of the game.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Oh yea forgot to say thank. THANKS REYWELD IT WAS RLLY FUN!!
SpoilerShow
I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves! It makes me happy that such awesome people are still willing to try my wacky hawkspace games.

The first post has been updated to have links to each Voting Phase Start/End, as well as a role list will roletags revealed.

Pending info I will be revealing over the week: Hidden Role Information, List of Daily Items and Hidden Information, Priority List (for Resolving Actions), and a Complete Event List.

These things need editing and formatting to be beautiful, but expect hem none the less!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
That was a good time.

I'm gonna have to dedicate some hours to traversing all the things that happened in that game with this new knowledge but it was loads of fun while I was alive! Thank you, Reyweld.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
Ah yeah I forgot to say too but this was fun!!!!! Thank you Reywald!
WHOOP WHOOP HERE I COME WAY TOO LATE TO THE THANK YOU PARTY! I am so salty that my net trouble caused me to miss a couple rounds but I had a Bunch of fun!

I am also glad that you enjoyed my rhyme suffering, Schazer. Fun Fact A Bunch Of Your Names Are Really Dang HArd To Rhyme!