[Farther]: XXVIII - Oldies

EDIT: April 25Show

[Image: ip0ZFRX.png]
click on music notes for music that sets the atmosphere

[Image: JK0OhJf.jpg]

[Image: XhssDA3.jpg]

From the moment Maroon opened his eyes he knew something was wrong.

For one, he was staring at what seemed to be the sky when he was supposed to be staring at a grey ceiling. He shielded his eyes from the setting sun and sat up, which is where he encountered something that was wrong #2 - his head felt way too light. Upon trying to stand up, Maroon encountered numbers 3 and 4 of what was wrong: his leg sent shockwaves of pain through his body and worst of all, he was covered in sand.

Ugh – sand – he thought to himself. He hated sand. Not only is it rough, coarse and uncomfortable, but it also gets everywhere and it takes forever to preen the individual grains out of one’s feathers. It looked like he was going to have to take a shower, which he also hated because it took forever to dry out his feathers. Lose-lose situation, he thought to himself!

[Image: ME218xd.jpg]

But his mind snapped back to the crisis at hand when his eyes finally adjusted to the brightness of his current location, which seemed to be a… desert? Wait, where was he? He turned around only to face the far-off smoldering wreckage of the ship he was supposed to be the captain of. It all came rushing back to him – the engine explosion, the red klaxons wailing... he and his ship crash-landed on some barren desert planet!!!

[Image: FPrYayS.jpg]

A/NShow
RE: [Farther]: I - Beginning
>Welp, they're probably dead. Flop down and wait for your turn.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Remember what each member looked like.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(12-30-2016, 07:18 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »> Remember what each member looked like.
> Check the wreckage
Everyone's not dead. It'd be silly if everyone were dead. Go check out the ship and see if you can find all the definitely not dead crew members!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Go back to the ship, and check the wreckage! If there's no survivors, maybe there's still some things you can salvage.
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
>Search for pals
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

> See what you have on you.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Find a faithful Arma.
> Head towards the wreckage. If any others survived, they'll probably be closer to the ship.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>WHOOP in panic
>[Image: 01eb9800-cb9e-11e6-bd0f-19b906fb0ef3.gif]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Remember what happened to the pasta
You must be registered to view this content.
(12-30-2016, 12:12 PM)eerr Wrote: »>Find a faithful Arma.

Seconding this. Every successful Aftik needs a grumpy Arma buddy.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
[Farther]: II - Flop
(12-30-2016, 07:17 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Welp, they're probably dead. Flop down and wait for your turn.

[Image: bPD4JhA.jpg]

(12-30-2016, 07:21 AM)AABowser Wrote: »Everyone's not dead. It'd be silly if everyone were dead. Go check out the ship and see if you can find all the definitely not dead crew members!
(12-30-2016, 07:23 AM)GreenMeanZombieQueen Wrote: »>Go back to the ship, and check the wreckage! If there's no survivors, maybe there's still some things you can salvage.

[Image: WLMOkrP.jpg]

Nono, can't be thinking thoughts like that. A good captain should always look on the bright side of the situation...

Maroon tackled the situation logically. Surely if there were any survivors of the crash they’d be hanging around the wreck, right…? There had to be survivors… he was the weakest of the bunch, he thought, and by that logic there had to be someone else left alive.

[Image: mFS7TEG.jpg]

And sure enough...

[Image: TAuziZU.gif]

[Image: No7aNxI.jpg]

[Image: VRN0iZD.jpg]

[Image: vA0pp7r.jpg]

[Image: 7JAjywQ.jpg]

[Image: njJDJP8.jpg]

[Image: Y0vV2hR.jpg]

[Image: zHdfgjG.jpg]

[Image: Xc7HrG5.jpg]

[Image: bP7OXAc.jpg]

[Image: VV1ppsL.jpg]

[Image: LJnp4PX.jpg]
RE: [Farther]: II - Flop
>Explore the wreckage of your ship.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
> Maroon: Loot the ship and see if you can find/make some shelter.

> Andy: Scout the surrounding area. You're a robot so you don't need to worry about dehydration/starvation or exhaustion.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Maroon: Lie down and save your strength. Try to think what might have caused the explosion?
>Andromeda: Use your robo sensors to pick out life signals. Find way more than you'd expect. Way, way more.
Vivian Quest
>Sit back and make the robot do all the work.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
[Farther]: III - Scout
(12-30-2016, 08:16 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> See what you have on you.
(01-05-2017, 06:13 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Loot the ship and see if you can find/make some shelter.
(01-05-2017, 09:21 PM)tronn Wrote: »>Maroon: Lie down and save your strength. Try to think what might have caused the explosion?

[Image: xZiQZ1j.jpg]

[Image: fJvEALr.jpg]

[Image: pCjBeri.jpg]

[Image: zdjc8XW.jpg]

[Image: FO7sCwg.jpg]

Andromeda headed into the wreckage of the ship, turning up the brightness of his monitor to illuminate the hallway ahead of him. What was once a warmly lit hallway was now eerily dark...

Andromeda has five inventory slots that he can securely place items in, but one of them is being used (in it is a navy jacket that has the words "RIDING ON THE WAVES OF FORTUNE" on it) so there are four spaces left. He can also hold as many things as he wants in his arms to get back to Maroon, provided it isn't too much to juggle.

Although Andromeda doesn't know the ship like the back of his hand, he does vaguely remember the rooms present in the ship.

SpoilerShow

>Check out the storage area, maybe there'll be medical supplies for Maroon
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

RE: [Farther]: III - Scout
>You should probably start with Ray's room, make sure he's not dead. Or maybe make sure he is. Either way.
>Check Ray's and other crew members' rooms first to see if they're alive or in need of help. Then raid the pantry!
Vivian Quest
>Check the crew members rooms and the living room for survivors, then raid the storage area for medical supplies.