[Image: 2560x1440-white-solid-color-background.jpg]
RE: Post making contest 6.0
RE: 
(02-20-2018, 06:22 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »
(02-19-2018, 05:38 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
nothing
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
invisible text
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.
(02-20-2018, 02:04 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »ehat if i wer to say swlmcome to thed s=[ace consrotiu

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 06:20 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »,

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 06:21 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Passes no rules.

Passes no rules.

Passes rule 5. This almost passed rule 2, but I ruled against it.

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 06:24 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »[Image: 2560x1440-white-solid-color-background.jpg]

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 06:25 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 06:27 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 08:36 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »nothing

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 08:41 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 08:41 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »invisible text

Passes no rules.

(02-20-2018, 08:42 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

Passes no rules. Almost passed rule 1 and vaguely close to rule 4.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>:C
[Image: emoji.png]
This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
Now the very next day he met a dental hygienist with a spatula tattooed on her arm, (on her arm,) but he didn't keep in touch, and he lost her number, so he got himself a job on a tater tot farm. And he spent his life savings on a split-level cave twenty miles below the surface of the earth, (of the earth,) and he makes a mighty fine jelly bean and pickle sandwich, for what it's worth.
One day Al was walking in the forest trying to get a tan when he heard the tortured screaming of a funny little man. He was caught in a bear trap, and Al set him free, and the man that he rescued was as grateful as could be, and it turns out he's a big shot producer on TV, so he gave Al a contract
and what do you know
now he's got his very own
Weird
Al
SHOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Through what medium do moonbats accomplish transcendent Booty Pop tricks and traps?
This is not a post.
(02-24-2018, 07:47 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is not a post.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
(02-21-2018, 01:09 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »>:C

Passes no rules.

(02-21-2018, 01:10 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »

Passes no rules.

(02-21-2018, 01:45 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »[Image: emoji.png]

Passes no rules.

(02-21-2018, 03:01 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
Now the very next day he met a dental hygienist with a spatula tattooed on her arm, (on her arm,) but he didn't keep in touch, and he lost her number, so he got himself a job on a tater tot farm. And he spent his life savings on a split-level cave twenty miles below the surface of the earth, (of the earth,) and he makes a mighty fine jelly bean and pickle sandwich, for what it's worth.
One day Al was walking in the forest trying to get a tan when he heard the tortured screaming of a funny little man. He was caught in a bear trap, and Al set him free, and the man that he rescued was as grateful as could be, and it turns out he's a big shot producer on TV, so he gave Al a contract
and what do you know
Weird
Al

Passes rule 4. I decided it doesn't pass rule 1 after much contention.

(02-21-2018, 04:30 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Through what medium do moonbats accomplish transcendent Booty Pop tricks and traps?

Passes no rules.

Passes no rules.

(02-24-2018, 08:30 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »

Passes no rules.

(02-24-2018, 08:31 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Passes no rules.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This is a story 'bout a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal, but the sanitation workers really didn't approve, so he packed up his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree, and he worked in a nasal decongestant factory, and he played on the company bowling team, and every single night he had a strange recurring dream where he was wearing lederhosen in a vat of sour cream - but that's really not important to our story.
and what do you know
Weird
Al
and what do you know
Weird
Al
RE:
and what do you know
Weird
Al