Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
Snow Ix and the seven Dlorphs?
sodium nitrite is used in processed meat to give it that appetizing "red" flavour, however, it can cause nitrosamines to form in your body. And nitrosamines are deadly.

So.

Bon appetit!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(in the below commentary, rules 4 and 5 were not passed)

(06-11-2017, 02:27 AM)Akumu Wrote: »
(06-10-2017, 11:40 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »The funny thing as the rules stand right now, passing rule 3 automatically disqualifies you from passing rules 1 and 2, even though rules 1 and 2 are different rules (rules 1 and 2 are usually different rules, most of the time)

Post Making Contest was a mistake

By passing rule 3, you didn't pass rules 1 or 2.

(06-11-2017, 03:02 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Rule 1: Don't think about posting an elephant.

Whoops, too late.

By not passing rule 3, you didn't pass rules 1 or 2 either.

(06-11-2017, 07:16 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »POST NUMBER 7

It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph! It's Dlorph!

Fortunately POST NUMBER passes rule 1! It would've passed that rule about 50% of the time. (The rest of the post holds up too, regardless of whether you count It's Dlorph! spelled out as "dlorph" or not at all.

And in a humorous occurrence, by passing rule 3, you won't pass rules 2 and 1 now. In that order. This is absolutely different from passing rules 1 and 2.

(06-11-2017, 12:23 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Snow Ix and the seven Dlorphs?

Almost instantly, you pass rule 3. Therefore, you didn't pass rules 2 or 1.

(06-11-2017, 05:01 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »sodium nitrite is used in processed meat to give it that appetizing "red" flavour, however, it can cause nitrosamines to form in your body. And nitrosamines are deadly.

So.

Bon appetit!

none of the rules
Oh god, now the rules are noncommutative!
Someone get these circular dependencies checked out.
POST NUMBER 8

i'm very confused
This post passes Rule 5. In doing so, it fails Rule 4, thereby passing Rule 3, which causes a paradox in which Rule 2 is neither a pass nor a fail. This, of course, is what is required to pass Rule 1.
(06-12-2017, 02:18 AM)a52 Wrote: »Oh god, now the rules are noncommutative!

(06-12-2017, 02:31 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Someone get these circular dependencies checked out.

(06-12-2017, 03:03 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »POST NUMBER 8

i'm very confused

(06-12-2017, 04:33 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes Rule 5. In doing so, it fails Rule 4, thereby passing Rule 3, which causes a paradox in which Rule 2 is neither a pass nor a fail. This, of course, is what is required to pass Rule 1.

Unfortunately no rules were passed amongst the four posts here Meloncholy
This post passes Rule Purple and Rule Pancake, fails Rule Elephant and Rule Cauliflower, and a team of scientists is currently working to determine if it passes Rule N.
The degree by which this post passes each rule can be described as |i, 0, -0.3i, -2 + 0.7i, 1〉
It can also be described as strawberry.

That description may not necessarily be accurate, but there's nothing stopping someone from using it anyhow.
Correct Horse Battery Staple
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Wrong Dog Assault Standard
(06-12-2017, 07:59 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes Rule Purple and Rule Pancake, fails Rule Elephant and Rule Cauliflower, and a team of scientists is currently working to determine if it passes Rule N.

(06-13-2017, 06:06 AM)a52 Wrote: »The degree by which this post passes each rule can be described as |i, 0, -0.3i, -2 + 0.7i, 1〉

(06-13-2017, 06:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It can also be described as strawberry.

That description may not necessarily be accurate, but there's nothing stopping someone from using it anyhow.

(06-13-2017, 11:02 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Correct Horse Battery Staple

These four posts unfortunately don't pass anything

(06-13-2017, 11:49 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Wrong Dog Assault Standard

Passes rule 1 yay
But it won't if someone posts it again.

Snart.
(06-13-2017, 09:55 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »But it won't if someone posts it again.

Snart.

Well you could always try... (no rules passed)
Wrong Dog Assault Standard
(06-14-2017, 12:42 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wrong Dog Assault Standard

Passes rule 1.
Wrong

Dog Assault Standard
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I can't see what Reyweld just said.
Now I can't see what I just said.
It looks like the one-off error has expanded to a two-off error and now it takes three posts on a new page before any are visible.

If this keeps up, eventually an entire page of posts will be invisible until it is completed. This can only make the Post Making Contest even more confusing than it already is.
(06-14-2017, 02:50 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It looks like the one-off error has expanded to a two-off error and now it takes three posts on a new page before any are visible.

If this keeps up, eventually an entire page of posts will be invisible until it is completed. This can only make the Post Making Contest even more confusing than it already is.

I have no idea why the fuck that'd be happening but rest assured we're blaming Kieros for it
(06-14-2017, 02:47 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Wrong

Dog Assault Standard

Doesn't pass rule 1 anymore. Spacing won't help pass rules (too much spacing may prevent a rule from being passed, though.)

(06-14-2017, 02:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I can't see what Reyweld just said.

Passes rule 1!

(06-14-2017, 02:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Now I can't see what I just said.

Rule 1 passed again!

(06-14-2017, 02:50 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »It looks like the one-off error has expanded to a two-off error and now it takes three posts on a new page before any are visible.

No rules passed

(06-14-2017, 02:52 AM)Schazer Wrote: »

I have no idea why the fuck that'd be happening but rest assured we're blaming Kieros for it

No rules, as well.
So, what rules should I specifically pass?*

This post doesn't pass any rules. Currently as things stand I can't pass rules 1 and 4 simultaneously.

*I'm not passing all five rules.