Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
This is a post.

(04-21-2016, 10:36 PM)g0m Wrote: »Welcome to the post making contest. there are five secret rules to the post making contest, the winner is whoever is the first to make a post that follows all five of the rules. if someone makes five rule breaking posts they don't get to be in the post making contest anymore. "Them's the breaks" I'm afraid.

And oh yeah the winner gets a special prize...

Fact Seagull g0m
Minion
This is no post!

(12-10-2016, 01:38 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »bcdef

Trog Demands Blood! Kíeros
You're right, Kíeros, Fact Seagull g0m is a good meme.
[Image: KpZnOFi.png]
(12-09-2016, 04:53 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Huh. So the microsoft cultist is the best cultist. Good to know. I may or may not use that website for future posts.

Edit: Also I'm glad you like it. I was thinking about how cool Kaynato's "glitch" post(s) were and so I made my own.
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 12:52 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »bcdef
Passes rule 3
(12-10-2016, 12:52 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »abcde
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 01:01 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »bcdef
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 01:33 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »hey
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 01:33 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »HEY
Passes rule 3
(12-10-2016, 01:33 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »hey
Passes rule 3
(12-10-2016, 01:34 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »HEY
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 01:37 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »bcdef
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 01:38 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »qrstu
Passes no rules!
Passes rule 3
(12-10-2016, 01:44 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is a post.

(04-21-2016, 10:36 PM)g0m Wrote: »Welcome to the post making contest. there are five secret rules to the post making contest, the winner is whoever is the first to make a post that follows all five of the rules. if someone makes five rule breaking posts they don't get to be in the post making contest anymore. "Them's the breaks" I'm afraid.

And oh yeah the winner gets a special prize...

Fact Seagull g0m
Minion
Passes rule 3
(12-10-2016, 01:45 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is no post!

Trog Demands Blood! Kíeros
Doesn't pass anything, but had me check rule 4.
(12-10-2016, 01:46 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You're right, Kíeros, Fact Seagull g0m is a good meme.
Passes rule 3, and had me seriously check rule 4.
(12-10-2016, 01:55 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: KpZnOFi.png]
Passes rule 3, no rule 4 checking whatsoever.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
PDAW BQW IPYIUWX?
CG'R AWRR ALUWLM GCYQ MBD'X GCLQU!
I do not believe in 413 crashing the thread. Full speed ahead.
By thread I mean forum.
a
b
c
d
e
Sig:
SpoilerShow
f
g
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Wait, we forgot "the".
"the"
Four "games" later, we still have not completed a single game.

Game 2: Standard Continents with AI

Shoshone. I end up on a continent with only AI. I quickly scout out two natural wonders, take the natural wonder pantheon, plop two cities near there, and go massive religion, converting all the AI on our continent. Eventually AI Venice (on my continent) starts taking a bunch of wonders, so I conquer Venice and get another city in a peace deal. So effectively I control most of the wonders and have a very dominating science lead.

Game 3: Huge Earth with AI

Germany. I did not start at the beginning, so inherited a pretty poor start thanks to the AI who had been playing the first 36 moves. For example, they wasted the first three policies in the Honor tree. This time I went Liberty instead, secured a bunch of luxuries, ended up on the top of the human players (despite not having any religion whatsoever).

Game 4: Small Pangaea without AI (4 players)

Ethiopia. Once again, typical Tradition into Great Library rush. I decided to try to commit to a one-city challenge, which made national wonders ridiculously easy to get. Too bad the city wasn't coastal though. The turning point came when my city's borders expanded to the third ring, where three desert salts were located. My pantheon was Desert Folklore, and I also constructed Petra. Austria had to leave early, and the other two human players were Huns and Aztecs... who both decided to max Honor first. At least the Huns eventually conquered Austria and took several citystates to boot. Then the Huns and the Aztecs ended up in a war, which doubled turn timers - ultimately, the host's computer allegedly exploded and the game disbanded.

That game I basically disregarded culture (in that I did not build any of the guilds, so my great work count was 2, from the Parthenon and the Globe Theater) and consequently acquired a ton of Great Scientists, about 7 in total. So while my opponents were at the Medieval and first couple of Renaissance techs, I had teched Radio.
(12-10-2016, 10:04 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »PDAW BQW IPYIUWX?
Passes no rules!
(12-10-2016, 10:34 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »CG'R AWRR ALUWLM GCYQ MBD'X GCLQU!
I'm going to say this technically passes 3, which is incredible for what it had to do to even get this close.
(12-12-2016, 08:50 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I do not believe in 413 crashing the thread. Full speed ahead.
Passes rule 3
(12-12-2016, 08:51 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »By thread I mean forum.
Passes rule 3
(12-12-2016, 10:23 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »a
Passes no rules!
(12-13-2016, 12:34 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »b
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 12:45 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »c
Passes rule 1b, and would have passed the whole thing were it not for my change to make it easier.
(12-13-2016, 01:11 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »d
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 01:36 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »e
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 02:04 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »f
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 02:15 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »g
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 03:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wait, we forgot "the".
Passes rule 5, and made me check for rule 4
(12-13-2016, 03:35 AM)a52 Wrote: »"the"
Passes rule 1b
(12-13-2016, 05:07 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Four "games" later, we still have not completed a single game.

Game 2: Standard Continents with AI

Shoshone. I end up on a continent with only AI. I quickly scout out two natural wonders, take the natural wonder pantheon, plop two cities near there, and go massive religion, converting all the AI on our continent. Eventually AI Venice (on my continent) starts taking a bunch of wonders, so I conquer Venice and get another city in a peace deal. So effectively I control most of the wonders and have a very dominating science lead.

Game 3: Huge Earth with AI

Germany. I did not start at the beginning, so inherited a pretty poor start thanks to the AI who had been playing the first 36 moves. For example, they wasted the first three policies in the Honor tree. This time I went Liberty instead, secured a bunch of luxuries, ended up on the top of the human players (despite not having any religion whatsoever).

Game 4: Small Pangaea without AI (4 players)

Ethiopia. Once again, typical Tradition into Great Library rush. I decided to try to commit to a one-city challenge, which made national wonders ridiculously easy to get. Too bad the city wasn't coastal though. The turning point came when my city's borders expanded to the third ring, where three desert salts were located. My pantheon was Desert Folklore, and I also constructed Petra. Austria had to leave early, and the other two human players were Huns and Aztecs... who both decided to max Honor first. At least the Huns eventually conquered Austria and took several citystates to boot. Then the Huns and the Aztecs ended up in a war, which doubled turn timers - ultimately, the host's computer allegedly exploded and the game disbanded.

That game I basically disregarded culture (in that I did not build any of the guilds, so my great work count was 2, from the Parthenon and the Globe Theater) and consequently acquired a ton of Great Scientists, about 7 in total. So while my opponents were at the Medieval and first couple of Renaissance techs, I had teched Radio.
Passes rule 5

And here's a hint for rule 2, in case you've forgotten how to play War:
If the cards are the same rank, it is War. Each player turns up one card face down and one card face up. The player with the higher cards takes both piles (six cards). If the turned-up cards are again the same rank, each player places another card face down and turns another card face up. The player with the higher card takes all ten cards, and so on.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
makingeverythingintoonestring
nospacesallowed?
This is update #278.

[Image: mauseronmylap.jpg]

[5:10 PM] Sruixan: we are presumably the only family in the world who have to check where the ISS is before we let the cat on our laps
[5:11 PM] Sruixan: (because he's programmed to do a 720-spin when it goes overhead and once fell off a chair because of it)

End of message.
e'fil eht eikl epty erst fo for ggino hist im my ot.
You must be registered to view this content.