+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
You know what we should have done before we send them up the tower?

>TEACH ALL: INTUITION

It's a shame they're in the tower now, because that would've been useful.
am i supposed to put something here | 💡 the lights come up again 💡
>CHECK INVENTORY
SpoilerShow

Working together, Windy and Fennel put the puzzle together, arranging it into the square indent in the tabletop.

[Image: EYLdfNE.png]

It’s a strange image… various pastel items, with a grinning cycloptic face ogling them. Windy recognizes some of these items as “Candy”, which they read a short blurb about from their encyclopedia at home. Neither Windy nor Fennel are sure why, but looking at this image makes them feel… hungry? This isn’t something a TCP can usually feel.

[Image: GKpgJBZ.png]

After a moment, the completed image sinks into the table a little, making a “shhh-nk” sound, and then the bars of the cage retract, allowing your TCPs to access the chest.

[Image: pWpbZul.png]

[Image: ASMc2GG.png]

[Image: 0xscuFL.gif]

The TCPs look over their new treasure: smooth, flat, very lightweight. It appears blank at first, but as Fennel holds it, it reacts to its touch… a basic map of the tower maze fades in? Fennel discovers that it can rub around the edges of this trinket to look around the map, but the image gets quickly blurry the farther away from their current location they see…

[Image: RpCtIac.gif]

Not only that, but it seems tapping the surface makes another layer show up.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
oh! i know what this is. it's a clay pigeon, it's what guns are for. you're supposed to throw it like a frisbee and shoot it
Or dont. Please.
SpoilerShow
Go out, south, west, north! (Find Macaron)
"eat me"
> Let's see what the Macaron is!
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
what are frog crimes and why does the map care about them?
I think that's the planet we started on.
Go south, west, north! Macaron is that candy planet, our original goal! :D And now we know how to get back to Frog Crimes, aka home base, easily too! Awesome!
RE: +iny cat people
(09-08-2016, 03:21 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »suggestion from whim+loather+mraof:
The Void: Name self: "Frog-crimes"

[Image: jI1j23y.png]

Windy and Fennel aren't sure what you're talking about, but they're going to consider it all a positive thing. At least they're more sure about where they should be heading. They'll head out soon.

Fennel mutters something to Windy while it stashes the compass into one of its empty vest pockets.
(10-30-2016, 01:18 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »oh! i know what this is. it's a clay pigeon, it's what guns are for. you're supposed to throw it like a frisbee and shoot it

fun idea, fennel could fire through wendy's hole
>visit macaron if albeit briefly
>let's rock and roll
let's lock and load
> Head to the Macaron!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
MACARON, MACARON, GOOOO
You must be registered to view this content.
Let's just all invade Windy's personal space, sure. No, let's go to the Macaron place.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
HEAD TO CANDY-STAR

The cats leave the treasure room, heading back to the fork in the path directly preceding it.
They take the other option, going west.

[Image: KV3M4tk.png]

[Image: BUZ2gUC.png]

There doesn’t appear to be any more divergent paths from here.
The cats each hesitate for a moment, wondering what might await them on this entirely new planet… and then they take the pathway connecting to the planets surface.

[Image: YV1wUiH.png]

[Image: 519r4ky.png]

Your TCPs stop here. There’s a gate completely encircling the entry point, and it’s locked from the other side.

Windy figures there’s probably a way through, Fennel agrees but ponders what the reason for this gate being here could be. Windy simply starts strategizing how to get past the gate. You taught Windy parkour a while ago, but not to Fennel. Fennel suggests that there may be other ways to get past the gate… For now, they’re going to sit and wait for you to settle on a plan.
shoot the lock
You must be registered to view this content.
> Have you checked that the lock is actually locked?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>What's the gate/fence made of?
> Climb over the fence. You should be able to.