i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [ama]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [ama]
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [AMA]
thank you
it was nice
can you thank loather for me for the poem that you delivered to me unprompted which was composed by you and not anyone else
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [AMA]
How much of an improvement would it be if, rather than Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3, the games were called Dark Souls, Darker Souls, and Darkest Souls?
what comes after darkest souls?
Oh now I get what people meant by the title thing, weird
Darkester Souls

Git Gud 4

Seriously When Does This Get Fun: Revengeance
(04-21-2016, 09:05 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »How much of an improvement would it be if, rather than Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3, the games were called Dark Souls, Darker Souls, and Darkest Souls?

infinitely better im changing the name of my desktop icon right now thank you

(04-21-2016, 09:54 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Seriously When Does This Get Fun: Revengeance
metal gear rising felt fun from the blade wolf boss fight onward to me, the tutorial is weird in that you dont have any of your upgrades and you're in raiden's shitteir mgs4 body but if you bought the two cheapest items in the shop (the parry and the block i think??? which SHOULDNT BE THINGS YOU AHVE TO BUY PLATINUM!!!!) and you can like, figure those out and get past the first level and still aren't having fun then i dont really know what to say :<

mgr is really fun and it was my introduction to platinum games but remembering like, the flow of it, the first few levels really.... dont have a good show to them since the prologue has cool setpieces but is really limited, the first level is really good imo, but then the second level kind of sucks lol (it doesnt have a Real Boss :/ )

the second half of the game is really good though imo
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
dorchester souls
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
How would you describe the plot of Final Fantasy 14?

Also, how would you react if you somehow discovered that Jac hadn't been paying attention to the plot?
(04-23-2016, 04:06 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »How would you describe the plot of Final Fantasy 14?
five years ago the moon fell down and it turns out the moon was also bahumut so the oldest grandpa used a spirit bomb to stop him and defeat the terrible threat of terrible mmo final fantasy fourteen

then yoshi-p, savoir of the realm, made ffxiv good and the world moved on, the civilized people all were mean to beast tribes so they were like "time for primals!" and then a bunch of adventurerers were needed to deal with All Of This Shit

so, in summary, 70% of all plot things in ffxiv is
"oops all primals"
10% is
"oops the empire from ff6"
another 10% is
"oops the ancient allagans"
and the last 10% is
"oops ascians"

(04-23-2016, 04:06 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Also, how would you react if you somehow discovered that Jac hadn't been paying attention to the plot?

this is impossible, jac would never do this sort of deception to me, it is Literally Unthinkable
Always to new horizons
*sorry I meant jaina not elsa
whose the best primal, other than elsa
(04-23-2016, 04:36 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »whose the best primal, other than elsa
Garuda

and
Alexander
Always to new horizons
please move this thread to dark hawkspace
Always to new horizons