i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [ama]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [ama]
its me you're friend(?) and former(????) mspafa mod sol solaris shadow the hedgehog fucker solaris t.u. flowercuco

ask me anything
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [AMA]
whos the cool cat girl in your avatar????
Always to new horizons
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy [AMA]
...but isn't mspaf down?
(04-08-2016, 05:12 AM)Solaris Wrote: »whos the cool cat girl in your avatar????

thats rel'a mpago my ffxiv character shes the best and strongest miquote in all of eorze shes trans and from a group of miquote thats slightly different than canon ones so she can also be fantasy spanish and follow my personal feelings/valures better than some of the canon ones

she kept her name from when she id'd as a dude bc name changes are expensive and bc relampago is spanish for lightning and i made the dude cat look like raiden from metal gear
Always to new horizons
(04-08-2016, 05:13 AM)a52 Wrote: »...but isn't mspaf down?

*flowey voice*

AND THEYRE NEVER COMING BACK
(imo, as documented, in other threads, i dont actually know if they're coming back or not)
Always to new horizons
sol why did you make the title for this thread so long i cant reply easily why
Always to new horizons
(04-08-2016, 05:21 AM)Solaris Wrote: »sol why did you make the title for this thread so long i cant reply easily why

>:3ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Always to new horizons
Did you just own yourself?
(04-08-2016, 05:30 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Did you just own yourself?

im unownable, an invincible god who cant spell the word invincible right on the first try
Always to new horizons
solaris why does it mark you as offline when you are clearly posting every few minutes?
also are gender changes possible in ff or did you have to make a new character or try to make a (previously) boy character look like a girl?
RE: thanks schazer
pretend i'm hitting on you, but it's phrased as a question, what's your answer?
RE: i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy
If there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock, how long will it take before Train B reaches Train A, and how many people get run over?
(04-08-2016, 05:39 AM)a52 Wrote: »solaris why does it mark you as offline when you are clearly posting every few minutes?

im off the grid and ULTRA HACKED these forums
(04-08-2016, 05:41 AM)a52 Wrote: »also are gender changes possible in ff or did you have to make a new character or try to make a (previously) boy character look like a girl?

theres a 10 buck potion that lets you get a retry at character creation, they give you a free one for subbing for a month and i had a second free one for pre-ordering the expansion
Always to new horizons
RE: i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy
(04-08-2016, 05:43 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »If there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock, how long will it take before Train B reaches Train A, and how many people get run over?

if i am in a frictionless room filled with an ideal gas at 500 atms and 1000* K, what is the relative time dilation of train b?
i just lost my cool offical title and am now forced to look at my own inadequcy
(04-08-2016, 05:41 AM)Sanzh Wrote: »pretend i'm hitting on you, but it's phrased as a question, what's your answer?
weh...... weh!!!!!!

but also *kissy* '3'~<3

(04-08-2016, 05:43 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »If there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock, how long will it take before Train B reaches Train A, and how many people get run over?

its an oxymoron, but it doesnt have to be! the two guys on the moon can learn to love and train a and b can fuse into a giant robot
(04-08-2016, 05:44 AM)a52 Wrote: »

if i am in a frictionless room filled with an ideal gas at 500 atms and 1000* K, what is the relative time dilation of train b?

this happens
Always to new horizons
bottom text
What can we do to finally make Miami hospitable to human life, and is it your fault that it's always so damn hot down there?
RE: Solaris made this title too long so now I have to change it because reasons [AMA]
On a scale from gay to mega super ultra gay, yes?
curly fries or fractal fries?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
RE:
How's kicks?
re: fuck
you're still the MSPAFA forum moderator of my heart
Where do you see yourself in exactly 500 years?

Please make use of the lie detector and crystal ball provided so that we can know you're telling the truth.
cry
Did you ever end up eating those pineapple lumps
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
(04-08-2016, 05:59 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »What can we do to finally make Miami hospitable to human life, and is it your fault that it's always so damn hot down there?
miami is actually surprisingly hospitable its just in a constant state of unrest and possible destruction by the forces of pure evil that is the entire rest of florida

and Meloncooly but no thats climates fault

(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »On a scale from gay to mega super ultra gay, yes?

Whoa but also yes

(04-08-2016, 01:10 PM)bigro Wrote: »w​h​y

because i need to make more jokes all the time right now

(04-08-2016, 02:01 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »curly fries or fractal fries?

curly
Always to new horizons
(04-08-2016, 02:26 PM)btp Wrote: »How's kicks?
fine!

(04-08-2016, 02:40 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »you're still the MSPAFA forum moderator of my heart
gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(04-08-2016, 02:48 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Where do you see yourself in exactly 500 years?

Please make use of the lie detector and crystal ball provided so that we can know you're telling the truth.
*picks the crystal ball up*
*sees rabbit mechas causing massive destruction*
*puts it down*

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its fine

(04-08-2016, 03:44 PM)Plaid Wrote: »Did you ever end up eating those pineapple lumps

nope lol whoops
Always to new horizons