Tiny Chat People

Tiny Chat People
RE: Tiny Chat People
Yes or no friends? we can still have the zone of tranquility :3c
yeah let me make this clear, i'm looking for votes for or against the zone of tranquility, with this new warning established.

also, the "frog killin' knife". vote on that one too. it's important. i need to know how many of you want a knife that can only specifically kill frog-crimes and get us a game over.

i'm being serious, vote
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Wow, fuck Wax. How dare he NSA us while we're plotting his murder? Now we definitely need that blindspot TCP.
Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?
I mean, if other people want to be hostile, can't we just use our cats knowledge of fire and pranks to make their life a living hell?
(05-22-2017, 10:09 PM)Gen Wrote: »Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?

It depends on what scale you want to work at. If you're a gladiator, in an immediate sense your enemies are the other gladiators, but in a big picture sense your enemies are the people who set up the arena. We have the option to metaphorically assassinate the patron of the arena here. Plus, the other players would have to be pretty dumb to make enemies of us after we've just killed someone who has administrative powers while they don't.
Let's maybe calm it on the meta and the commands.

No on the Frog Knife
Whatever fits the story best on the Zone
(05-23-2017, 03:07 AM)Kanelel Wrote: »
(05-22-2017, 10:09 PM)Gen Wrote: »Are we sure Wax is the enemy here and that there isn't like a greater thing to worry about? Like other players harshing our chill? Macaron was cool but who else is out there?

It depends on what scale you want to work at. If you're a gladiator, in an immediate sense your enemies are the other gladiators, but in a big picture sense your enemies are the people who set up the arena. We have the option to metaphorically assassinate the patron of the arena here. Plus, the other players would have to be pretty dumb to make enemies of us after we've just killed someone who has administrative powers while they don't.
I'm not sure if spawning fun and silly cats is an equivalent to being forced into a blood sport.
It isn't a blood sport yet. That changes as soon as a single player with bad intentions joins, which Macaron implied was fairly common. This game doesn't force violence and murder, but it's clearly designed to facilitate it. Wax did not have to include the KILL command, or give TCPs the capacity to suffer, or make killing everyone else's TCPs a viable win condition, or allow players like Juice and Spit to do the things they've done, or give players complete control over their TCPs' lives, but he did.
Look, we can help tip things towards the purge, or we can fight off the purge for another day.
uuuugh i forgot i had to put a fireplace and fire extinguisher in the living room this update, uhhhgh, i don't wanna redraw any of the panels right now

remind me to do it later, i gotta get ready to go to work in about an hour
The goal of the game is that cat people
thats it, no big nothin baby
(05-16-2017, 04:27 PM)Gen Wrote: »Cat-Type TCP

actually I for one prefer a TCP-type TCP-type TCP
Why teach fernando swear words? What will they gain from learning swears
(07-02-2017, 01:09 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »Why teach fernando swear words? What will they gain from learning swears
I don't honestly fancy any of the kitties developing a potty mouth.
personally i think it'd be funny and i'd do it, but, i myself don't really ever swear even through text so it'd be a bother if i had to write her dialogue in the future :Y
I have suggested a way to resolve this dilemma.
Perfect, fogel. Thank you for solving it.
(07-02-2017, 01:09 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »Why teach fernando swear words? What will they gain from learning swears

Comic relief is all, amidst the ocean of brutal honesty and love and uncertainty for our creations
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Words like darn are all right by me. I just figured a swearing cat would get old very quickly.
our cats definitely will love being recruited into a weird cat army against their will without any faith or trust in our (non-existent) cause against yet undetermined enemies.
[Image: 088ffd5d55b16cc9056edec7f8bc5023.png]
Gen is there somebody looking at-- oh wait, that's just empty space, nevermind.

I feel a sudden urge to invade the Middle East.
[Image: unknown.png]
im upset
truly a frog crime
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.