Four.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four.
RE: Four.
> Ada: Tackle this oversized Weather Vane. Conserve your SP until the book gets us some Scan results. Gotta manage these resources wisely!
>Ada should use the shock or Ice special, as we have plenty SP within reach and cc (crowd controlling, like freeze/web/stun/disable/ect) status afflictions are necessary against a stronger, potentially fatal combatant.

>The Book should use The Dex; I agree with the others. Also, can the Book use Invigorate on themselves? Because if so, Ada can go wild with specials, but if not SP should be conserved.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ). ( * ^ *) ノシ.

(✿◠‿◠) -> ╚(•⌂•)╝ ??? <コ:彡

(◕ᴥ◕ʋ) ♥ (✿◠‿◠).
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
>Shock or freeze. Stunning or Freezing the Greater Wing of the Black Sun would let us get a bead on it's exact position.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
> Use the book to look at Rahasya's stats. You need to know how strong she is. The bird is just small fry.

(07-20-2017, 03:21 AM)Dediles Wrote: »Ok I'd suggest Ada use a lightning attack because Pokemon logic and have the book use Dex on the bird. Shame you don't have like a smartphone or something. this would be an excellent opportunity to play some battle music.

hold on let me try something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cbjrTNSq0I

Aubrey grins. The pumpin' battle music in her head makes the static much more bearable.

She appreciates your taste in tunes.

(07-20-2017, 03:59 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »>The Book should use The Dex; I agree with the others. Also, can the Book use Invigorate on themselves? Because if so, Ada can go wild with specials, but if not SP should be conserved.

TUTORIAL
The Book cannot cast Invigorate on themselves!

Virtually Everyone Wrote:>Book: Use THE DEX on the Greater Wing
>Ada: Use the Shock special

---BATTLE LOG---

** The Book's cover flips open with a smattering of glitter. Its pages rustle... **

Dex EntryShow

** The G. Wing's stats were revealed! **

[G. WING] [HP: 100] [SP: 20] [STATUS: None]

[Image: shockvolley.png?raw=true]

** Ada used SHOCK VOLLEY!! Ada lost 1 SP!! **

** G. WING took 6 Damage!! **

---/BATTLE LOG---

DialogueShow

---BATTLE LOG---

[Image: outcastsintent.png?raw=true]

** Rahasya used OUTCASTS' INTENT!! Rahasya lost 2 SP! **

** G. WING took 10 Damage !! **

---/BATTLE LOG---

DialogueShow

---BATTLE LOG---

[Image: seething.png?raw=true]

** G. Wing used SEETHE! G. Wing stands in place, concentrating. **

** G. Wing is gathering a dark aura... **

---/BATTLE LOG---

END-OF-TURN STATUS
[ADA] HP: 10/10 | SP: 1/5 | Status: None
[BOOK] HP: 10/10 | SP: 9/10 | Status: None
[RAHASYA] HP: ??? | SP: ??? | Status: ???

VS

[GREATER WING] HP: 84/100 | SP: 20/20 | Status: None
==>

CreditsShow
Well that's.. Less than optimal.
>Book, Invigorate Ada.
>Ada, use a shock/freeze combo.
With good fortune, this time it will work.

SpoilerShow
" Okay, that looks pretty good. Next- The book should Invigorate or Convert (HP->SP)? I do not think we anticipated going into combat so soon after the tutorial filler segment. . . Didn't we do a pretty fancy little combo with Ice->Shock? "
SpoilerShow
( Internal Memo: I need a drink. )
SpoilerShow
>Tear that bird's head off his bird shoulders ! DESTROY HIM !
>gathering a dark aura? that's a prelude to an attack if I've ever seen one. GUARD.
>If only there was a way to reroute it's attack to hit itself. I do so love the phrase, "Quit hitting yourself."
> UGH. how PREDICTABLE. the bird is most likely PREPARING for an ATTACK. prepare yourself, GIRL. OH, and on ANOTHER note, the WHISPERING ONE is quite ADEPT as well. i would ENJOY IMPROVING the two of you GREATLY. you are the PERFECT foundation to build off of.
~ BOLD
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
SpoilerShow
Greetings, I have appeared and this adventure has peaked my interest greatly. May I be part of this little council you have?

>Brace yourselves. That looks like something nasty is about to happen. Try subduing it before it finishes.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
It's currently got 84 HP left. Unless we've got a way of producing a powerful light source, it's probably going to get this attack off.

We could just defend?
Perhaps we could find a way to reflect back its attack.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
(07-22-2017, 02:10 AM)NotABear Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

The New Management suggests Our Dear Patron escape from the Greater Wing with all possible Alacrity. Before it "Fires its Laser" Like the Grey one just did, as it appears to be "charging" one. The Book should probably take this time to Analyze The Grey One, In case Our Dear Patron also needs to flee from her
Greetings and good day, Aubrey, council, ladies, gentlemen, persons of no particular persuasion, and various corporations and techno-logical hiveminds,

My deepest apologies for my tardiness. I hope our ventures are going well? And, lest I forget, my gratitude to Aubrey for graciously offering us the position of guide, and my commendations for her excellent performance thus far as visitor.

With regards to the current conflict, although I must yet take a moment to gather my bearings and fully assess the situation, my inclination is to agree with the honorable Mr. Key. Our assailant appears to be preparing itself for quite the vigorous offense -- it would be much to our advantage were we able to redirect its devilry right back to it. Perhaps the Adaptive Combat Bracelet may possess some reflective qualities?

My sincerest hopes for your success in the ensuing battle.

Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch

Councilman Captain Sir Erasmus Stuart Antioch, HMS Zephyr (Class III Air Corvette)
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

(07-21-2017, 10:26 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Well that's.. Less than optimal.
>Book, Invigorate Ada.
>Ada, use a shock/freeze combo.
With good fortune, this time it will work.

SpoilerShow

---BATTLE LOG---

[Image: comboattack.png?raw=true]

** BOOK used INVIGORATE on ADA!! BOOK lost 2 SP!! **

** ADA restored 4 SP!! **

** ADA used up 2 SP for a Combo Attack! **

** The G. WING was too busy SEETHING to defend itself!! **

** G. WING took 20 Damage!! **

** Critical Hit! G. WING took another 5 Damage!! **

---/BATTLE LOG---

SpoilerShow

---BATTLE LOG---

[Image: outcastsconsensus.png?raw=true]

** RAHASYA cast OUTCASTS' CONSENSUS!! RAHASYA lost 3 SP!**

** RAHASYA braces the party against an incoming blow... **

---/BATTLE LOG---

SpoilerShow

---BATTLE LOG---

[Image: shadowsweep.png?raw=true]

** G. WING stopped SEETHING. **

** G. WING unleashed SHADOW SWEEP!! G. WING lost 10 SP!! **

** RAHASYA's OUTCASTS' CONSENSUS softened the blow!! **

** ADA lost 5 HP!! **

** BOOK lost 5 HP!! **

** RAHASYA lost 8 HP!! **

** The G. WING needs to rest... **

---/BATTLE LOG---

SpoilerShow

END-OF-TURN STATUS
[ADA] HP: 5/10 | SP: 3/5 | Status: None
[BOOK] HP: 5/10 | SP: 7/10 | Status: None
[RAHASYA] HP: ??? | SP: ??? | Status: ???
VS
[GREATER WING] HP: 59/100 | SP: 10/20 | Status: Resting

BATTLE MENUShow
(◕ᴥ◕ʋ). ( * ^ *) ノシ.

(✿◠‿◠) -> (ง •̀_•́)ง ψ(`∇´)ψ

~(◕ᴥ◕ʋ).
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
" Huh what- You're alive? Aubrey's Alive! I didn't think- This is amazing! Hold on, hold on! While it's resting, the book should heal itself, while Ada uses a single SP attack- Then The book should heal Ada, while Ada tackles- You should saving powerful attacks for another seething and- Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I'm probably overthinking this! I need to start taking notes, where is my word processor?! "

" Oh uh- TL;DR, GreenBook->Heal->Greenbook, Ada->1 SP Special->Greater Wing. To see if the greater wing has enhanced defense while resting. "
>Flying Tackle of the Good Ol' kind.
Aubrey, after the battle I believe I can...
Resolve that issue. For a small fee, of course.

Well. It seems this fight is in the bag, as it were.
At this point, my direct intervention would probably do more harm than good. Oh well.

>Book, heal Ada. You should be able to heal yourself the turn after.