we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy times

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy times
we need more birds, this is hardly a fitting place or time for any type of bird! How can one express murderous contempt with just the likes of fact seagull? The sad face is you just can't dudes YOU CAN't. I perfidydicting a severe downfall in emote usage unless we get more bird friendly faces ASAP!!! This is 100% DIRE PROPHECY, the Eagles eill blow up people!!! (Also bees would be cool because hey bees!)

Fact Seagull: it's true kids, teens, young adults, adults, middle agers, seniors, and corpses! I'm a bird scientists.

I am hereby starting a petition for 10 more variants of fact seagulls and at least 20 bird emotes all together. Should this petition fail, I will kick myself in the face and hurl out of a window in recoil. Dead serious folks!!!
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
seagulls arent even real birds

pelicans are where its at
i like it!
[Image: pelican.gif] — i, the soft penguin, will always love you, even though nobody else does. :-)
RE: we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy time
I believe this is what Darwin G. Evolution once called "the survival of the giffest."

Only the strongest penguins will survive to pass on their genes, and will breed a new generation of penguins more resilient to the dangers of image hosting.

It may seem cruel, but it's the circle of life, and it moves us all.
what
That is one shitty penguin i drew. It should've died.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
[Image: b5LOMqS.png]
we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy time
happy hopoo
tooooo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!
im gonna draw some new bird emotes gimme a bit
(OvO)
I nominate the mighty albatross, the Steller's jay, the secretary bird, and the archaeopteryx to be recognized as most excellent birds/proto-birds.
I mean, I don't really care if they're emoticons or whatever.
I just want them to get the recognition they deserve.
[Image: wVORAYh.png]

he made a friend

archaeopteryxes make the best friends
the title that was too long
also, melons: fuck 'em. who needs melon-emotes on a BIRD forum? I want to flaunt my birds, dangit!!! this systems FUCKED like the melons
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
MONKEYS
But birds can eat melons. Except in rare cases of super-melon predation.
their
RE: we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy times
still only 3 bird emotes... not good eagle time not good
RE: we only have 3 bird emotes: a desperate plea for more birds in dark 3-birdsy times
Fact Seagull Technically it's four, we've got Duckreport and Drudgerepond

:cryingeagle:
Wait, what the heck is the code for the eagle crying? I can see it in the emote box but clicking on it doesn't do anything.
(10-13-2017, 08:18 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wait, what the heck is the code for the eagle crying? I can see it in the emote box but clicking on it doesn't do anything.

that's how the emotes are these days
totes emotes Melonspa
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
[Image: hqvgx.png]

I've made an irate crow for all your irate crow needs in support of this thread!! Basically a pixellated version of a part of this great bird art.
I wish birds s were real
SpoilerShow
(10-13-2017, 09:09 PM)Myeth Wrote: »I wish birds s were real

me too.
can we remember that this was made in 2014.
oh hey
(10-14-2017, 03:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(10-14-2017, 02:29 AM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »can we remember that this was made in 2014.

[Image: aK7zkY.png]

ys voya best god
Three years 24 hours and still barely any increase in birdmojis... dark times