+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
> Hi! Wanna team up?
(12-28-2017, 07:56 AM)learning-timebuster Wrote: »> Hi! Wanna team up?

SECONDED EVEN MORE
(12-28-2017, 07:59 AM)Loather Wrote: »

SECONDED EVEN MORE

thirded
Well gee, maybe you should have given us a warning! We know you can do those, why didn't we get one here?
(12-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Oats Wrote: »
(12-28-2017, 07:59 AM)Loather Wrote: »

SECONDED EVEN MORE

thirded

oh god please no i don't want us to be deleted from reality
holy fuck
Oh, yeah, if you weren't aware already, we're a collective. So there's, um, a range of opinions in here.

That's pretty much how we ended up with the knife - only a few of us actively wanted it but most of us weren't really opposed. But we might have mustered some opposition if we were actually given any information about the potential downsides! I mean, other than the obvious ones of having a knife that can kill us.

So, um. Is there anything you need to do now that you're here? And if so, how worried should we be about it?
(12-28-2017, 08:22 AM)bigro Wrote: »CHUMP that you are think that I brought you here? A laughable prospect oh "wise" one. Who put you in charge? They should be ashamed. When I'm around I'll make it well known quite simply that you are naught but a slave to your own made up fantasy "rules" and "regulations". Newsflash bucko, its a load of horseraddish! You brought you here, entirely of your own doing. No ones fault but you and your own fucked up ideals that in no way benefit yourself, clearly. You are as they say where I come from, a loser, a wimp, a downtrodden lump of fecal matter on the sidewalk for you allow phony notions of morality guide you through your pitiful existence rather than the extravagant light that is being a shrine to yourself, a grandiose beacon of hedonistic flair.
And you have the gall.
The absolute nerve.
To accuse ME.
Of doing this to you?

You and me, car park at 6, main street at high noon, final destination fox only, last sweater on black friday. I challenge you peon, to a duel. We will meet, swap knives, and take ten paces then turn and throw. You are nothing to me. Turn me down and forever be known as the cowardly whelp that you are.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! no.
maybe we should not try to sabotage our TCP's diplomatic mission we were just about the send them on? and also maybe send them out on that real fast before word spreads that we were the one that did that. keep the new guy on the phone so he can't tell everyone that we may have Done Something
I too, would just like five minutes where we're not a massive, illogical wreck like this.
I know it's in our names, but did we rly have to commit this frogcrime?
I think we're gonna be ok as long as we just kinda... don't do any more things just like the thing we just did. And also, try to stay on the admin's good side.
What if we made a loudspeaker that makes only Wax like us when we use it
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
all i can say is that i did it all for the vine
Not intentionally. We're both new at this and also pretty terrible.

Sorry for draggin' your attention away from whatever buisness y'might've had goin' on as the grand high poobah boss-god t'come babysit our dumb butt, but some sorta This is a Really Bad Idea warnin'dv'e been nice.
you guys. we bsolutely did have a warning. don't act so offended and surprised, this was "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead"

edit: hey maybe wax can help with this whole spit situation. maybe clear stuff up at least.
make a second knife
>Ahh!!! Forgive us, your divineness.
>CREATE: God-killing knife eraser?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Yeah it should have an eraser on the end so we can rub out any knife mistakes we make while using it.
Wax
> Can we ask for your help?
> Drama between Grind and Rein may cause some violence in this game.
> Our cats have friends on both sides.
> We have been indecisive for a long time.
> Either they have to fight the only TCP they met, that we haven't created, or they have to fight their former comrade.
> This prospect deeply saddens both us and our TCPs.
> The teams have worked out like this.
> Grind and Marzu
> Rein and Macaron
> We've had the chance to choose one or the other for a long time now.
> But that just doesn't seem fair to the cats, not when they have to fight their friends.
> But now a new variable has come into play.
> A sixth god.
> You.
> With your help, we can try and give this game a peaceful ending.
> For the cats' sake.
> Hi, sorry I'm new. Like. Really new if you know what I mean. Do you mind telling me some other things I shouldn't do? Like, I'm super lost on what's ok and what is not ok and it's really hard to find help.

> Like I'm already in the middle of god drama and I don't even know any of these people, I just want to survive dude....
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(12-28-2017, 08:04 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Well gee, maybe you should have given us a warning! We know you can do those, why didn't we get one here?

He did.

We received warnings.
We received several warnings, from Wax and from others.
You people did it anyways. Multiple players supported a troll suggestion and drove this rickety train right off the goddamn bridge.

And if Grind was even remotely willing to ally with us before, I have no doubt that is no longer the case.
Congratulations. Now we probably have to villain-side with Rein. May as well embrace it and start practicing your evil laugh.
(12-28-2017, 01:42 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »you guys. we bsolutely did have a warning. don't act so offended and surprised, this was "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead"

edit: hey maybe wax can help with this whole spit situation. maybe clear stuff up at least.

That's what I mean, we got a chance to reconsider there.

But we didn't get any such warnings this time that making a stupid thing within our own space would have consequences, so we just made it. We had no reason to expect that it would give the other gods knives too, or that it would lead to immediate admin intervention. I suppose the latter point was guessable, but again: could have sent us another warning note so we could decide for ourselves if this was what we really wanted to do.
Oh neat, an admin!
>Ally with Wax
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Hey, I just noticed Wax is looking kinda TCP-y. Maybe there's some kinda origin story in there?
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
>PANIC!