dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
no on the pant2
Hey guys! I'm back from my vacation and OH LOOK WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

It seems that I have been CALLED OUT by a wide-eyed bulbasuar rattling pitchforks at my office door and what not.

a52 - it's no secret you're not fond of my "troll-sona" which is a version of myself that lathered some canned gravy all over himself because he couldn't find his car keys and make it to the GrubCave Depot and purchase some honest to goodness grey paint and now my computer and fingers are ALL SORTS OF STICKY.

I think there's something we're all forgetting here. At it's core this subforum isn't some BS hyperironic tribute to elaborate Andrew Hussie erotica. It's not a place for people to just sit and share all their fuck,'s. It's certainly not a place where we want to string up our good friends.

THIS.
IS.
NOMIC.

You make the rules, you play the game, and you do your darndest to try and not make everybody HATE each other in the end.

Now until we can agree on a punitive measure for rule-breakers that doesn't also constitute "BEING A DICK". We're stuck with the system we set in place.

Yeah. That system.

I hope you have some goggles to keep the dust out of your eyes, a52, because you have just been CHALLENGED to a NNTS DRAG RACE
[Image: zTXoLbLRc.gif]

Winner mandates the user's typing quirk for a week.

Rules set by a third party and we agree on them both.

If you win, I will gladly abide by whatever typing quirk you choose.

If I win, you'll get to tell everyone just how much of a troll-btp-fan you are. MinionMinionMinion

----------------

Phew. Now for some business:

Neo New Troll Theme passes!

Now we can pester folks to change some banners.

and...Nothing else passes!

mainly because people have either:
A) not been voting on their own props
or
B) voting on props that require 6 votes to pass (for singling out a user)

I'm going to stay out of also the pants and revolution talk, so no votes from me.

SpoilerShow

The Lineup is updated.
[Image: challeng%20accpet.jpg]
YEAH!

ooooohhhkaay...

so now we need to get someone else involved in our squabble
CHAMPION OF DEMOCRACY IIS HERE!

NO ON:
PROP 673 (#42)
CHIIISELLED SLABS x2 COMBO (#43)
MIVXED CAPS (#44)
UHH 22 V GUESS? (#45)
BVIGRO (#46)
PROP 2ECOND BE2T (#56)

YES ON:
PROP 22 (#47)
PROPOSVIITVIIION 23 (#49)
SANCTUARY (#50)
OBVIXOUSLY (#51)
CL4R1TY (#52)
PR0P 23: (#53)
PROP OC (#54)
PROP BE2T (#55)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
proposition: if passed, all votes on this proposition automatically transform from yays into nays. no on this proposition
Yes on chwoka's proposition.

Hey Chwoka, as the official the pants could you come up with an appropriate challenge to help settle me and a52's little dispute?
sure. you each start one (1) thread in this subforum. whichever of the two threads has more replies by tuesday wins. you can post in each other's threads, which counts as -1 post for the purposes of accounting in the contest, but you can't post in your own threads EXCEPT in direct response to your opponent's posts. no "post making contest" variations, that's cheating.
oh and you should link your drag race thread here so i know for sure which it is
Prop bigro is repealed!

We no longer have to break prop bigro. Reyweld has saved us all!

Following Reyweld's lead I vote yes on pr0p 23!

pr0p 23 is enacted!

Here's an extra layer of security that unless it's posted in the active rules post, you don't have to worry about it!

Also I vote no on EFFORT.

People should be able to post here without having to make a thread of their own! One more "no" vote will get rid of this stifling rule!

Oh and in response to running a52 into the ground. I have started a new thread!

It's three word story, but backwards.

Will Julian live again???

The Lineup is upadated.
No on EFFORT.
EFFORT IS REPEALED (for now at least!)

The Lineup is updated.
drag race thread
forgiive me chwoka, for ii have 2iinned. ii responded to my own thread and thu2 broke the rules. plea2e accept thii2 piicture of danny deviito as penance.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
WHOEVER LEAKS TO ME THE CHOWAKA PASSWORD (NOT C.H.O.W.A.K.A) WILL GET A FEW POSTS IIN THEIIIR THREAD. THIVNK ABOUT VT.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
OKAY THAT WAS A TEST, GOOD JOB YOU TWO. HOWEVER, THE SAME OFFER STANDS FOR EITHER OF YOU WHO ARE WIILLIIING TO VOTE DOWN REYWELD IVV.

NO ON REYWELD VIVII (#78)

ACTUALLY BECAUSE THOSE RULES MENTVIIION MY NAME IXN SPECXFXIC THEY AREN'T CURRENTLY PASSXIING ANYWAY, BUT STXIIILL.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
REALLY I JUST WANT TO MAKE A GAME BASED OFF ANOTHER GAME AND II WANT THAT ACCOUNT PASSWORD.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
DON'T EVEN DOWNVOTE REYWELD III.5 BECAUSE WHY WOULD III VOTE WITH IVT THAT VS SVILLY.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-15-2016, 12:00 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »OKAY THAT WAS A TEST, GOOD JOB YOU TWO. HOWEVER, THE SAME OFFER STANDS FOR EITHER OF YOU WHO ARE WIILLIIING TO VOTE DOWN REYWELD IVV.

NO ON REYWELD VIVII (#78)

ACTUALLY BECAUSE THOSE RULES MENTVIIION MY NAME IXN SPECXFXIC THEY AREN'T CURRENTLY PASSXIING ANYWAY, BUT STXIIILL.

Actually the Reyweld rules were enacted before eagle was passed, so they got grandfathered in.

Also if you click the "Votes" tab on the Lineup, I've had a downvote on both of them since they've been enacted. If that counts towards your conditions?

Either way

REYWELD II has been repealed

Reyweld is no longer officially banned from posting using the chwoka alt account.

The Lineup is updated.
prop reyweld iv: reyweld gets the chwoka password, please. no one is shamed when it happens, not even a little.

yes on prop reyweld iv (above).

even though roman numerals look not great when they are lowercase, i just really dislike having to be shouty to make them good.

anyone voting on this above prop will get more posts in their thread.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i require 5 more votes people and i'm also willing to give tickets to others (not btp/a52).
Sig:
SpoilerShow
to be honest reyweld i never have any idea what the hell you're even voting on with that qurik
well then get rid of the quiirk rule

whoops
Sig:
SpoilerShow
also: i'm dead now, from embarrassment from too much laughing
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i've done all i can to get rid of the quirk rule (voting against it) because i personally think it's trash. i'm therefore quite thankful for the "no pain in the ass formatting propositions" rule completely invalidating it