Shot through the heart, and Andrew Hussie's to blame

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 03329.gif]

Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please Thank You, Please
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Shot through the heart, and Andrew Hussie's to blame
I think it's from popular video game Undertale.
Who's Andrew Horsea?
(07-10-2017, 12:04 AM)Wheat Wrote: »what's that picture from? is it an anime? I don't watch anine so excuse my ignorance.

it's from the best anime, steven universe.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
*lock this thread*
You give quadrant theory a bad name
gobble ;)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I vote Yea, but: a52 can still post in this thread if their posts are formatted like a fantroll profile
(07-11-2017, 01:08 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(07-10-2017, 04:27 AM)a52 Wrote: »*lock this thread*

QUICK THIS-THREAD ONLY VOTE: should a52 be locked from posting in this thread for attempting to lock a thread that wasn't theirs? 8 votes with at least 6 yesses will summon pharmdrugs and take it.

Nonsense. According to the rules outlined in the Quorum Quorner, a: all "rules, customs, official tribal tattoos, official song, mascot, cheer routine", etc must be voted on in that topic, and b: before any vote can receive yes or nos, it must first reach "a quorum of at least 8 people in bold saying they want a vote".

This vote is invalid.

Furthermore, I clearly was not actually trying to lock this thread, as it clearly states in the official rules thread "THIS IS HAWKSPACE" that one must post "**lock this thread**" and not "*lock this thread*". My statement of "*lock this thread*" was simply my opinion that this thread should be locked, and not any sort of official call for threadlocking to Pharmdrugs.
I say we lock a52 in this thread
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
Is locking a52 from posting in this thread the new homestuck?
Sig:
SpoilerShow