Expedience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expedience
Expedience
[Image: quickly1.png]

There are lots of reasons to go to The City. What're yours?
RE: Expedience
Revenge.
Knowledge.
You must be registered to view this content.
> To buy a pet kitty.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Curiosity
>JUSTICE
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
I was out for a walk and somebody asked me where I was going and I got flustered and managed to mumble out "The- the City!" and then i got embarrassed and now i'm going there basically just to save face
(08-22-2016, 04:15 AM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Knowledge.

[Image: quickly2.png]

The City would not be your first choice in a hunt for knowledge. In fact you would normally take pains to avoid this place. But time is pressing and all your better choices have come up empty. What is it that brings you to this unsettling place?
A past you cannot escape from.
You need to find out just what happened to your old hometown.
You search for a legendary artifact, one regarded by most to be a fairy tale. You know it to be real, but all of your inquiries so far have been met with mockery.
The Cure.
Led Zeppelin.
You must be registered to view this content.
Your late relative's death party.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Regibald has got the chalice of iniquity locked up in his basement. You can't very well access the crypt of forgotten songs without it.
> The siren call of dik... diks.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> To find out how to avert the coming of the END TIMES.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
your family member is sick
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
(08-22-2016, 07:14 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »The Cure.

(08-22-2016, 01:20 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Led Zeppelin.

:D
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
It's less about why you go TO the city; the more important thing is that you get AWAY from somewhere else. You need safety.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(08-22-2016, 07:06 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »You need to find out just what happened to your old hometown.

(08-22-2016, 07:14 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »The Cure.

(08-22-2016, 01:20 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Led Zeppelin.

[Image: Yzzcfel.png]

You're here to seek a cure for your hive, your family... and a way to rid yourself of this foul shade that haunts you. The City is notorious as a lawless den of shades... This reputation is the reason you have always avoided The City but at the same time it gives you confidence; if there exists a way to banish Led Zeppelin here is where you will find it.

[Image: CCBeBpO.png]

But enough contemplation, you do not wish to ruin this hillside too. You focus yourself upon the task at hand; gaining entrance to The City. There are four main gates, one for each of the cardinal directions, you're closest to the South Gate, by far the busiest of the four. Ideally you'd like to avoid large crowds... though even the quietest gate (the West Gate) comes with dangerously long processing times. No doubt there are other less legal ways to enter The City, though finding these black paths could be tricky and their disreputable nature brings its own potential problems.

>
take the bus. sure you hate crowds but the busses get processed in batch and have priority for being so bulky
> Just go through the south gate. Crowds are icky, but suck it up & get the job done.