CONSTRUCTION ZONE

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONSTRUCTION ZONE
CONSTRUCTION ZONE
= = = = = = = = = = CAUTION = = = = = = = = = =

Hey pal, this thread is under construction. As you can clearly see by the construction tape I've put everywhere.

What are we building? Well, we're still waiting for the plans to arrive. In the mean time, enter at your own risk!

Okay, the blueprints have arrived. Just a minute and we'll start excavation.

PRINT PRINT PRINT
PRINT PRINT PRINT
PRINT PRINT PRINT

(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
RE: CONSTRUCTION ZONE
i entered

Egg It hatched.Show
have you seen my baby? it wandered into this thread and i fear it is experiencing dozens of hilarious near misses with death on elaborate set pieces
*tramples all over the tools and supplies, begins climbing the scaffolding*
Oh great, I can't even escape from the noise in Hawkspace.
(04-14-2019, 11:20 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Oh great, I can't even escape from the noise in Hawkspace.

*bangs a rock against a sheet of metal while hooting like a monkey*
(04-14-2019, 03:49 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »have you seen my baby? it wandered into this thread and i fear it is experiencing dozens of hilarious near misses with death on elaborate set pieces

Oh no! I sure hope that it is being caught on camera, so that we can sell the footage to cover the costs of the OSHA fines!

(04-14-2019, 05:56 PM)a52 Wrote: »*tramples all over the tools and supplies, begins climbing the scaffolding*

(04-15-2019, 03:09 AM)a52 Wrote: »*bangs a rock against a sheet of metal while hooting like a monkey*

Wow, you're amazing at this construction thing! Are you looking for a job, perchance?
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_