+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
I'm mostly just hoping Kitet is generous and takes the fact of "there's mostly a lot of suggestions because people continued having ideas while they were unavoidably busy" into account by not using all of them.
(10-06-2017, 06:35 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I'm mostly just hoping Kitet is generous and takes the fact of "there's mostly a lot of suggestions because people continued having ideas while they were unavoidably busy" into account by not using all of them.

I hope we dont make the internet go rouge on us.
Yeah, I imagine it would be harder to read websites if they were all red.
I veto Angustine
(10-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Mraof Wrote: »I veto Angustine

I second this veto

(in all honestly, my dear thread, I'm ignoring their suggestions and you should be too, we don't need to discuss suggestions that weren't made seriously in the first place)
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>NAME HIMSELF

[Image: CXyoc50.png]

Well, that’s a cool idea and all, but this TCP doesn’t know anything at all yet, and can’t be TAUGHT anything until he’s named.
Maybe he can just tell you if he likes a name you suggest to him… but he doesn’t know how to communicate yet, either.

>BINY

He makes a weird squinty face at you.

>BYTES?

He shakes his head.

>FLYNN? BAXTER? TERRY?

He gives some noncommittal shrugs. You’re getting closer, but he seems really picky…

>HOW ABOUT TUBES?

[Image: 5clGM5x.png]

He seems to accept this one…?

>CHECK TUBES

[Image: 03PlTdq.png]

Tubes is an INTERNET-TYPE TCP, which means he is physically small, but socially powerful. Being an ABSTRACT TCP, he has strange powers relating to the fabric of space. This one can make a connection between any two computers in this plane, and can go into an Ascended form to connect to the global internet.

>TEACH WRITING - TUBES
>TEACH 90’s EARTH CULTURE - TUBES
>CREATE PANTS
>CREATE STUDY

[Image: eKkA4R2.png]

Tubes laughs a bit, a screechy dialup sound. These are some fun thoughts, and some nice looking pants. He seems like he’s enjoying what you’ve made for him. He also turns to the house as he hears a loud puff behind him, and notices… well, not only the new study added onto the top of the house, but that there IS a house for him! He proudly clicks and beeps some more as he heads towards the house.

FROG-CRIMES: Alright, sorry for the wait, we think we might be good for a minute. What’s the spoiler?

[Image: CqYt5IO.gif]

MACARON: so uhhhhhh
MACARON: Part of the prize 4 winning is that u get a little tiny bit of power, as a deity
MACARON: normally if u get enough power, u can rise up from lesser god 2 greater god, and then 2 high god, but it’d take a lot of power 2 do that.
MACARON: Now this next part is all speculative from my side, but here’s why I think it’d be important 4 u:
MACARON: Right now, u don’t exist in any physical plane… u chose ur form but u aren’t physical in our world yet
MACARON: and 2 b clear, I’m not talking about the Tiny Cat Plane, I mean, u don’t exist there either but u also don’t exist in Morbit, where u SHOULD b.
MACARON: I think…
MACARON: winning this game might give u just enough power 2 become physical.

FROG-CRIMES: ... and if we don’t win?
MACARON: IDK!!! U probably stop existing altogether, or, u get stuck in the weird nowhere dimension ur in rn.
FROG-CRIMES: ... is this game seriously life-or-death for us?
MACARON: I mean!!! I don’t know 4 sure but that’s what I’m trying 2 say!!! It’s higher stakes 4 u!!!
MACARON: So when r u going 2 make some alliances?

FROG-CRIMES: Uhh, after we talk to the other players in the game. We were thinking of calling up Rein next, we guess?
MACARON: Oooh! Rein’s in this session?? Cool!
MACARON: Since u probably don’t know, Rein’s the god who keeps Spit in check.
MACARON: Taverne would b a lot more dangerous w/o its efforts!

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, huh. That’s neat, we guess.
MACARON: hehe yeah
MACARON: I’ll see if it wants 2 ally with me later
MACARON: OK now!!! Go talk 2 the other players!!! Don’t call me again until u do!!! >03
MACARON: Cya!!!

-CALL ENDED-

As you start to open the communicator again to start a new conversation, your TCPs suddenly call for your attention.

[Image: g9kTLSZ.png]

It seems just as Fennel got done reading out the carefully-written letter to Windy, the new TCP wandered into the house. Windy asks you to explain what’s going on. Why the new friend so soon after Fernando left? Fernando’s not coming back? You forced Fernando to kill something to try to prove that she needs to stay home? This new TCP seems very eager to make friends with them, but he can’t even talk.

Fennel points out that Frog-Crimes might be trying to be more responsible, and needs their help. Windy sighs and motions for Tubes to sit down. After a few minutes of whistling and modem screeching, Tubes is taught COMMUNICATION and READING.

Tubes introduces himself to Windy and Fennel - he’s gonna be their new best friend. He can already tell, he’s gonna be important, he’s fit for leadership - whatever these two babies need, he’s ready to make some decisions.

Windy asks him if he’s really ready - he only just started existing. Tubes replies, of course he’s ready! But maybe the team as a whole isn’t ready. We need a plan, for, whatever it is that we’re going to do. What are we doing?

Fennel quickly intervenes before you can reply, telling Tubes that they, as TCPs, exist to have fun, make friends with other TCPs, and go exploring together. Tubes says that sounds great! He asks what we’ll do first… and now Fennel and Windy don’t have an answer.

Well, Frog-Crimes? What should you and your TCPs do?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
CREATE: cool 90s hacker style laptop for tubes
CREATE: sticker machine that can hook up to laptop to print out cool stickers to decorate the laptop with and to share with the rest of the cats!
> Make a fun dungeon (or a fungeon) on-planet that the party can explore to bond before going out into the tower maze, meanwhile call up Marzu and Rein
(10-09-2017, 07:32 PM)Gen Wrote: »CREATE: cool 90s hacker style laptop for tubes

Veto!

CREATE: A VTech Talking Whiz Kid Plus laptop instead.
CREATE: Three (3) Spelunker/Mining Helmets for our TCPs.
CREATE: A Mineshaft Dungeon full of (harmless) festive SPOOKS and SPECTERS (filled with candy!). And also jack o'lanterns.
CREATE: A new meme
TEACH: tubes about Oh Worm
(10-09-2017, 07:32 PM)Gen Wrote: »CREATE: cool 90s hacker style laptop for tubes
CREATE: sticker machine that can hook up to laptop to print out cool stickers to decorate the laptop with and to share with the rest of the cats!

Seconding this!

> Tell the cats that they should do what they want to do. Maybe we oughta roll back on pushing them around to do all this stuff, yeah? Let them relax.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
(10-10-2017, 01:10 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Tell the cats that they should do what they want to do. Maybe we oughta roll back on pushing them around to do all this stuff, yeah? Let them relax.

seconded

(10-09-2017, 08:18 PM)gloomyMoron Wrote: »CREATE: A VTech Talking Whiz Kid Plus laptop instead.
CREATE: Three (3) Spelunker/Mining Helmets for our TCPs.
CREATE: A Mineshaft Dungeon full of (harmless) festive SPOOKS and SPECTERS (filled with candy!). And also jack o'lanterns.

thirded
create: tiny statuette of frog-crimes stepping on a rake and getting smacked in the face by it to be delivered to grind's territory by the ufo postal worker we created. it is within a little package with a note saying the following:

Quote:TO GRIND:

THIS IS BASICALLY US HUH. YOU PROBABLY HATE US. WE EARNED THAT. DON'T THOUGH. CHECK THIS OUT INSTEAD. IT'S SLAP-STICK COMEDY. HOPE IT GIVES U A CHORTLE AND A CHUCK. THAT'S MORE HUMOR FROM US FROGS. WE WOULD RATHER BE FRIENDS THAN FRENEMIES. SEE YOU AROUND.

SINCERELY, FROG-CRIMES.

<image=C:\Users\Frog\Desktop\New folder\FROSTBANNER.gif>
~ full of regrets but i keep on kickin' ass anyway ~
<image=C:\Users\Frog\Desktop\New folder (2)\BlueEgg.bmp>
Interested? Ask Me About My Adoptables!
(10-10-2017, 02:15 AM)Loather Wrote: »create: tiny statuette of frog-crimes stepping on a rake and getting smacked in the face by it to be delivered to grind's territory by the ufo postal worker we created. it is within a little package with a note saying the following:

Quote:TO GRIND:

THIS IS BASICALLY US HUH. YOU PROBABLY HATE US. WE EARNED THAT. DON'T THOUGH. CHECK THIS OUT INSTEAD. IT'S SLAP-STICK COMEDY. HOPE IT GIVES U A CHORTLE AND A CHUCK. THAT'S MORE HUMOR FROM US FROGS. WE WOULD RATHER BE FRIENDS THAN FRENEMIES. SEE YOU AROUND.

SINCERELY, FROG-CRIMES.

<image=C:\Users\Frog\Desktop\New folder\FROSTBANNER.gif>
~ full of regrets but i keep on kickin' ass anyway ~
<image=C:\Users\Frog\Desktop\New folder (2)\BlueEgg.bmp>
Interested? Ask Me About My Adoptables!
teach tubes: INSULTRON

Give Tubes: COIL OF FIBER OPTIC CABLE (can be used for communication, as rope, fashion accessory, etc.)
Call Marzu

> Hello Marzu. We are Frog-Crimes. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Teach tubes: master level computer upgrading skills enough to turn a child’s toy into a formidable gaming rig

Create: the computer game doom so he can install it
Give Tubes: Extendable Grabbing Arm
(https://content.buysend.com/Image/Render/104666)
Create: 3 pairs of 3D glasses that can see ghosts (and other invisible things).

Seconding gloomyMoron's suggestion.

Vetoing communications to Grind. We should give the poor guy some space or we're going to look like some crazed yandere.
TUBES FOR TUBES. TUBES FOR TUBES. TUBES FO
(10-10-2017, 04:17 AM)Gen Wrote: »master level

I'm going to veto this much skill. Average skill is fine.
SpoilerShow
GIVE Tubes a device that can generate small, self-powered computers that he can stick anywhere he wants. The bare minimum for him to connect to using his fabulous internet powers. Encourage him to stick them anywhere he can.

TEACH Tubes advanced Computer Science skills, including computer architecture and assembly level programming.

CREATE a very large box of robotics components. Have the three of them use all their math, engineering, and programming skills to create fun little RC robots, toys, and tools. Let them explore their god-gifted expertise!
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
teach tubes how to make ytp videos
CREATE: A section in the fun dungeon where there's pools of honey.
CREATE: Healium ore and Treatite ore.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Create: Paths connecting important places on our home planetoid
Create: A giant block of smooth black marble with the phrase "We trust you" engraved on all sides.
Create Note: "Look at this block when you feel the need for guidance."
Create: Weapons Catalogue

Teach All: Independence

Create Final Honest Letter:
"Dearest Windy, Fennel, and Tubes,

Why the new friend so soon after Fernando left?
> This world only allows us to create new cats when all cats on all teams are at 'home'. Fernando wasn't 'home'.
Fernando’s not coming back?
> Fernando is not coming back. Fernando has gone 'rogue'. She chose to leave the team because of our bad behavior.
You forced Fernando to kill something to try to prove that she needs to stay home?
> Some members of the collective wanted to create an incentive to urge her back home. It did not work as they intended.

We're sorry about what happened but it's what has happened and we are trying to do our best to improve. It's difficult working with all these conflicting viewpoints. Some are malevolent and some are benevolent. It's been hard. But we're trying, we want to try with you three. We promise to do the best we can to provide and care for you cats. We're going to be here but we feel we need to take a step back. This will be the last letter you read for some time.

Now we think that it's time for you to go on an adventure. We are creating a dungeon on-planet when you can practice adventuring and show Tubes the ropes. This is also a great time for any of you to request any items, gear, clothes, or weapons

There were a few things mentioned in our first honest letter that you should do before leaving.

We couldn't apologize enough,
Frog-Crimes"
veto all letters, in perpetuity
(10-10-2017, 11:06 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »veto all letters, in perpetuity

If we aren't going to send any more letters, then they at least deserve a final message saying that they won't be getting any more letters. How does it make you feel when you message someone for days and then all of a sudden get left on 'read'? It's rude to not give them answers to their inquiries and tell them that direct correspondence is not to be expected in the future.

I am Vetoing your Veto of our final letter but not vetoing your veto of any future letters.