Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest 6.0
(10-09-2017, 11:38 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I've been wondering why "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" isn't just "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog"?

It trims two letters and is honestly a pretty basic change that the guy (whoever they were) missed.

Bite me Mark Dunn.

This post passes no rules.
(10-09-2017, 11:38 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »I've been wondering why "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" isn't just "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog"?

It trims two letters and is honestly a pretty basic change that the guy (whoever they were) missed.

Bite me Mark Dunn.

Symmetry
(10-09-2017, 01:19 PM)Akumu Wrote: »

Bite me Mark Dunn.

Symmetry

no rules
I'm on my phone let's see what auto choice does for me

I'm painting you a while ago Nd I think it passes for the last time I zoomed in on my way to work last week what have I done to deserve this bus.
What have any of us done, in the final tallying of things, to deserve the bus that cruel fate has foisted upon us?
A kangaroo uses many utensils.
(10-09-2017, 04:48 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »I'm on my phone let's see what auto choice does for me

I'm painting you a while ago Nd I think it passes for the last time I zoomed in on my way to work last week what have I done to deserve this bus.

no passes

(10-09-2017, 05:40 PM)Akumu Wrote: »What have any of us done, in the final tallying of things, to deserve the bus that cruel fate has foisted upon us?

just look at this thread what haven't we done to deserve this cruel bus of fate?

also this post doesn't pass any rules.

(10-09-2017, 05:40 PM)Akumu Wrote: »A kangaroo uses many utensils.

no passes here either
(10-09-2017, 06:02 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »just look at this thread what haven't we done to deserve this cruel bus of fate?

*****asteroidz go hre**
🐙
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I'm on the back shelf they got shot a while back and only today have I finally grabbed some paint the first to be a v small business owner who has no penalty of a movie.
aa aaaaa a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa a a a a a a
SpoilerShow
Who got shot?

Did the bus do it?
I Have to be a v small forklift and I have a solid foundation for my self to get to be able to afford the first one.
Fact Seagull g0m, in the Space Consortium, with the haiku.
Rule 1 passes:

Rule 2 passes:

Rule 3 passes:

Rule 4 passes:
None as of yet.

Rule 5 passes:
I wonder if this post will pass Rule 5. Melonspa
(10-09-2017, 06:13 PM)Akumu Wrote: »
(10-09-2017, 06:02 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »just look at this thread what haven't we done to deserve this cruel bus of fate?

*****asteroidz go hre**

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 06:33 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
?

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 06:47 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »I'm on the back shelf they got shot a while back and only today have I finally grabbed some paint the first to be a v small business owner who has no penalty of a movie.

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 07:23 PM)Myeth Wrote: »aa aaaaa a a aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa a a a a a a

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 08:39 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Who got shot?

Did the bus do it?

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 08:47 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »I Have to be a v small forklift and I have a solid foundation for my self to get to be able to afford the first one.

passes no rules

(10-09-2017, 09:35 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m, in the Space Consortium, with the haiku.

passes rule 3

(10-10-2017, 12:01 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Rule 1 passes:

Rule 2 passes:

Rule 3 passes:

Rule 4 passes:
None as of yet.

Rule 5 passes:

passes rule 1

(10-10-2017, 12:05 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I wonder if this post will pass Rule 5. Melonspa

unfortunately not, but hey this post does manage to pass rule 1 and 3!
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

H He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

AL AK AR AZ CA
CO CT DE FL GA
HI IA ID IL IN
KS KY LA MA MD
ME MI MN MO MS
MT NC ND NE NH
NJ NM NV NY OH
OK OR PA RI SC
SD TN TX UT VA
VT WA WI WV WY

JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER
Duckreportif this post passes rule 3, then rule 3 is probably an emote requirement.Drudgerepond
oh hey
(10-10-2017, 12:56 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

H He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

AL AK AR AZ CA
CO CT DE FL GA
HI IA ID IL IN
KS KY LA MA MD
ME MI MN MO MS
MT NC ND NE NH
NJ NM NV NY OH
OK OR PA RI SC
SD TN TX UT VA
VT WA WI WV WY

JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER

Passes no rules

(10-10-2017, 01:19 AM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »Duckreportif this post passes rule 3, then rule 3 is probably an emote requirement.Drudgerepond

Passes rule 3
#1400 has no emotes and passes Rule 3, so that can't be it.

Because just repeating the first post isn't good enough to pass rules, we need to look for some kind of pattern in the posts that pass a particular rule.

This post will pass no rules.
left

center

right
(10-10-2017, 01:48 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »#1400 has no emotes and passes Rule 3, so that can't be it.

Because just repeating the first post isn't good enough to pass rules, we need to look for some kind of pattern in the posts that pass a particular rule.

This post will pass no rules.

Correct, this post does pass no rules.

(10-10-2017, 01:54 AM)Akumu Wrote: »
left

center

right

This post passes rule 2.
:woahtermelon:
In the mathematical area of knot theory, the unknotting number of a knot is the minimum number of times the knot must be passed through itself (crossing switch) to untie it. If a knot has unknotting number {\displaystyle n} n, then there exists a diagram of the knot which can be changed to unknot by switching {\displaystyle n} n crossings.[1] The unknotting number of a knot is always less than half of its crossing number.[2]

Any composite knot has unknotting number at least two, and therefore every knot with unknotting number one is a prime knot. The following table show the unknotting numbers for the first few knots:

Trefoil knot
unknotting number 1

Figure-eight knot
unknotting number 1

Cinquefoil knot
unknotting number 2

Three-twist knot
unknotting number 1

Stevedore knot
unknotting number 1

6₂ knot
unknotting number 1

6₃ knot
unknotting number 1

7₁ knot
unknotting number 3

In general, it is relatively difficult to determine the unknotting number of a given knot. Known cases include:

The unknotting number of a nontrivial twist knot is always equal to one.
The unknotting number of a {\displaystyle (p,q)} (p,q)-torus knot is equal to {\displaystyle (p-1)(q-1)/2} (p-1)(q-1)/2.
The unknotting numbers of prime knots with nine or fewer crossings have all been determined.[3] (The unknotting number of the 1011 prime knot is unknown.)
Contents
Other numerical knot invariants Edit

Crossing number
Bridge number
Linking number
Stick number
See also Edit

Unknotting problem
References Edit

^ Adams, Colin Conrad (2004). The knot book: an elementary introduction to the mathematical theory of knots. Providence, Rhode Island: American Mathematical Society. p. 56. ISBN 0-8218-3678-1.
^ Taniyama, Kouki (2009), "Unknotting numbers of diagrams of a given nontrivial knot are unbounded", Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications, 18 (8): 1049–1063, MR 2554334, doi:10.1142/S0218216509007361.
^ Weisstein, Eric W. "Unknotting Number". MathWorld.
External links Edit

"Three_Dimensional_Invariants#Unknotting_Number", The Knot Atlas.
Last edited 7 days ago by Hyacinth
RELATED ARTICLES
Knot theory
study of mathematical knots
List of mathematical knots and links
Wikimedia list article
Crossing number (knot theory)
integer-valued knot invariant; least number of crossings in a knot diagram
Wikipedia

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Terms of UsePrivacyDesktop