+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(09-19-2017, 05:36 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Teach internet: things that only 90s cats would remember
Teach internet: tcp written language
Create communicator for internet

"Hey Internet, you should talk to your two sibs on your brand new communicator even though you are probably within sight distance of them because that's what mewlenials like you do."

(09-19-2017, 05:02 AM)Loather Wrote: »He can name himself, he's earned it

seconded
(09-19-2017, 05:36 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Teach internet: things that only 90s cats would remember
Teach internet: basic netiquette and how to keep away from stranger danger
Teach internet: tcp written language
Create communicator for internet

"Hey Internet, you should talk to your two sibs on your brand new communicator even though you are probably within sight distance of them because that's what mewlenials like you do."

+1

Also +1 to Biny or Binny
internet should be called Beep
name himself
Seconding Viral, it's a good name. I like his attitude already don't mess this up again folks. Let's just have a nice, normal home life for now?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Let the TCP come up with its own name.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I'm gonna let him name himself, but for the sake of giving him a choice, I'm gonna add Bytes to the name pile
instead of teaching him about netiquitte, let's teach him about... conneticut
(09-19-2017, 11:43 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »instead of teaching him about netiquitte, let's teach him about... conneticut

connecticut
Connect a kit
(09-19-2017, 11:43 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »instead of teaching him about netiquitte, let's teach him about... conneticut

vetoing because connecticut is a hellscape
(09-20-2017, 02:40 AM)Wheat Wrote: »What if, name: Sbnkalny.

seconded, but only on the condition that you get mraof's ok
Teach <Unnamed Internet TCP>: Empathy, Morality
CHECK Internet-type TCP. I wanna find out what kind it is. I kinda fear that it is an Abstract.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
(09-21-2017, 04:15 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »CHECK Internet-type TCP. I wanna find out what kind it is. I kinda fear that it is an Abstract.

I'm fairly certain an Internet-type TCP isn't an abstract, since it is an object or place by technicality. Though, I have no idea what it would actually count as.
(09-21-2017, 02:29 AM)RedGreenBlue Wrote: »Teach <Unnamed Internet TCP>: Empathy, Morality

I will Veto Morality, for now. Our biggest mistake with Fernando was going too hard, too fast.

I will support teaching Empathy. Perhaps replace Morality with something like...
TEACH Internet: The Golden Rule

Far simpler, and lays the foundation for how to apply Empathy, without overwhelming the poor thing right away.
It'll probably be machine type. Maybe storage type except it can only store information? (Unless it would let us upload+download a pizza)

Actually I vote to name this one Tipshat M'Cloud
(09-22-2017, 09:08 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Teach to the internet cat the rule 34
Veto-ing this immediately, for obvious reasons.
yeah, let's have the horniest cat ever, that seems like the perfect place to take this adventure. first violence then sex, let's see if we can get them to say fuck twice so we're r-rated

come on.

instead can we CREATE: some dang pants for the new cat

(09-20-2017, 03:03 AM)Wheat Wrote: »never mind i learned what if sbnaklny. my question was answered on-line.

i don't know what wheat wheard but i must trust in the internet, to name the internet. i rescind my vote and move it back to "name yourself"
a name suggestion for him (NOT a command): the tiny cat person, sweet dear lord of our world, kindest best boy
(09-23-2017, 12:44 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »instead can we CREATE: some dang pants for the new cat

seconded!
(09-23-2017, 01:07 AM)Loather Wrote: »
(09-23-2017, 12:44 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »instead can we CREATE: some dang pants for the new cat

seconded!

Pants are a good suggestion.

I also vote for "Name yourself."

What is our current action queue?
so far these are the commands that have not been vetoed or involve naming him
SpoilerShow

edit: oops
SpoilerShow
You forgot pants in that list.
we should brag about our new tcp's rockin' pants- this is the perfect opportunity to talk to a new god! marzu's next on the list so i say we skip marzu and go straight to rein to tell them all about our very good pantsed cat