+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(07-02-2017, 08:20 AM)Kanelel Wrote: »
(07-01-2017, 11:13 PM)Gen Wrote: »TEACH all- love

I'd rather not, this seems too ham-fisted.

This is the same as the philosophy thing, they don't HAVE to love us or feel love necessarily, they'll just understand what I mean.
no, you can never trust me.

you are but a toy to me.

but what i hope to accomplish is to teach you to disregard that — to realize that i don't matter to who you are or how you live your lives, i can only produce the environment. as a matter of fact, i don't like direct communication as i feel it fosters a dependency.

create: two thousand sealed envelopes with blank pieces of paper folded inside in the mailbox

create: ferris wheel
(07-02-2017, 12:11 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: »> TEACH FERNANDO SWEAR WORDS (but don't teach the other two)

also, seconded
>Do not create the empty envelopes, that's stupid.
>CREATE cute pictures on the blank pieces of paper
>CREATE another mailbox
>CREATE a sign that says spam on the first mailbox
>Create Note:
We understand your concern. It must be so hard for you to be thrust into a world and taught all these things that you might have never wanted to know. Some things we teach you might not seem helpful because we want you to develop as individuals, so that your strengths and personalities may positively reflect on one another. We do not plan to mess with you, but we believe that the road ahead might be dangerous, and we want you to be ready for it. After all, this isn't the first time some of us have had to take care of someone or something.

With that said, we hope that you can forgive us for our transgressions (or should I say...crimes? ;] ).

-Love, Frog-Crimes (Or one of us, anyway)
Teach Fernando swear words, but then it turns out the server has child-friendly language settings so the swear words are just things like "Darn".
>Create: Tiny picture of cargo shorts wearing fedora bro with a katana on Chwoka's letter, put lots of stink lines on him.
>Create: Addresses of various places in this catverse on the blank letters and place them in frog's house so he has a job to do, albeit a silly one.

Actually

>Put fun and nice drawings on the blank letters so everyone gets nice and friendly good feeling letters spontaneously delivered to them.
Can we not teach Fernando swear words please?
Maybe later, but right now we should be taking things a little more seriously.
(07-02-2017, 10:50 PM)Wheat Wrote: »create a sticker kiosk that lets cats select from a wide variety of sticker designs which they can print out and put on letters

emojis
Maybe we should chill on the teach commands? Just remebered that it was bothering fernando i think.
(07-01-2017, 08:38 PM)KittenEater Wrote: »What are you trying to accomplish by messing with us?
Do you consider us friends, or just little toys?
...Can we trust you?”

Windy, Fennel, and Fernando

@Windy: I intend to show you the path of Justice.
@Fennel: To me you are units. Soldiers. Enforcers of Our Law. Yet it is also Just that We take responsibility for your wellbeing. To do otherwise would be a failure on Our part, and failure is unacceptable.
@Fernando: No. You must trust in Justice, and in your comrades. Should We become Corrupt, you must defy Us.
(07-03-2017, 02:55 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »
(07-01-2017, 08:38 PM)KittenEater Wrote: »What are you trying to accomplish by messing with us?
...Can we trust you?”

@Fennel: To me you are units. Soldiers. Enforcers of Our Law. Yet it is also Just that We take responsibility for your wellbeing. To do otherwise would be a failure on Our part, and failure is unacceptable.
@Fernando: No. You must trust in Justice, and in your comrades. Should We become Corrupt, you must defy Us.

OKay this is pretty rad too
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
you would say that, justice watch
If we do teach Fernando swear words (I've no opinion one way or the other) they should be real ones, because sometimes "fuck" is an appropriate and necessary response.

(07-03-2017, 03:59 AM)Justice Watch Wrote: »
(07-03-2017, 02:55 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »
...Can we trust you?”

OKay this is pretty rad too

I too find this to be rad.

Also, I'd like chwoka's letter to be separate and unmolested, as I think it gives a good representation of the "keep things interesting" camp.
It occurs to me that we have not yet made clear what Justice is. As such, I suggest we CREATE a monument in our image, each of the three heads bearing a tablet in its mouth that lays out a Tenet of the Frog-Law.

I am against using the TEACH command for this. Our TCPs can be given our word, but their understanding of Justice must evolve on its own.

The Central Head: Justice
The purpose of Justice is to protect the Innocent from the depredations of Perpetrators, or 'Perps' for short.
The Innocent who are brought to harm by Perps are called Victims. The act of this harm is a Crime.
Enforcers of Our Law (that is you, Our creations) have the duty to interpret the Law and determine how to deal with Perps.

The Right Head: Freedom
Freedom is the Right of all living things: to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, insofar as these pursuits do not endanger or cause harm to the Innocent.
Perps surrender aspects of their Rights by violating the Rights of the Innocent.
It is important that Suspects, those believed to be Perps, are proven to have committed a Crime, so that you may Enforce the Law correctly. It is unacceptable for Law Enforcers to harm the Innocent.

The Left Head: Punishment
Suspected Perps who are proven to have committed Crimes are found Guilty.
The Guilty must be Contained and Punished as is befitting their Crime. Containment is the loss of the Right of Liberty. Punishment is the loss of the Right of Happiness.
It may be possible to Rehabilitate the Guilty and restore their Innocence, by TEACHING them the path of Justice. This is not always the case.
Perps who consistently disregard the Rights of the Innocent, or who cannot be prevented from doing so, must be Executed. Execution is the loss of the Right of Life, reserved to answer the darkest of Crimes.

Do the other voices have anything to add in regards to the Frog-Law?
Hmmm. I say we are still teaching them our view of the subjects, but I think it would work. They need to learn on their own at some point.
I'd rather we put more emphasis on rehabilitative justice and deterrence rather than retributive justice, and we should make it clear that the ultimate purpose of justice is promote happiness and fulfillment for all people, but other than that the concept seems fine.
i say nay to the ten commandments of hammurabi. we're frog-crimes not frog-lawyer

and if we are going ahead anyway, i'll still back kanelel's adjustments — i would want to get rid of punishment as a pillar altogether. but then, if it were up to me it'd probably be, like, the head of meaninglessness, the head of dairy products, and the head of heads, something stupid like that

edit:
(09-08-2016, 07:56 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Create: Frog-Law monument on the home planet. Leave room for more than one frog law, but let's start with the most important one

1-Frog-Crimes is your god, and the one true best friend collective, you shall commit no frog-crimes in our sight

hey, found this
(07-04-2017, 11:34 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »edit:
(09-08-2016, 07:56 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Create: Frog-Law monument on the home planet. Leave room for more than one frog law, but let's start with the most important one

1-Frog-Crimes is your god, and the one true best friend collective, you shall commit no frog-crimes in our sight

hey, found this

Good, that simply means we need to update it.

Consequences for actions is an important lesson for our TCPs to learn. The idea of punishment encourages one to act responsibly. We cannot have a repeat of Fernando simply filming the train wreck that was the fire earlier. Had it spread, much of our work would be undone, and our position rendered weak before the sight of any enemies watching.
...I dunno about all this. Kinda feels like all this is just going to make the TCP's even more nervous about us.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I have to agree that this all seems very, cold. I think we should try to connect with our TCPs instead of rule over them with an iron fist. I can only see this leading to them betraying us and possibly ending our life. No one wants to serve a ruling body, but everyone wants to help a friend.
SpoilerShow
(07-05-2017, 03:55 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »I have to agree that this all seems very, cold. I think we should try to connect with our TCPs instead of rule over them with an iron fist. I can only see this leading to them betraying us and possibly ending our life. No one wants to serve a ruling body, but everyone wants to help a friend.

The idea is that having the concept of justice written down and somewhat open to interpretation is actually less heavy-handed than beaming it directly into their brains. Also, there's nothing about obeying us in there, in fact, freedom is literally one of the tenants. Plus, the statue was proposed as a supplement for Graham's earlier letter proposal, which included:

(07-03-2017, 02:55 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »@Fernando: No. You must trust in Justice, and in your comrades. Should We become Corrupt, you must defy Us.

We're supposedly a god of justice, if we're actually going down that route we need our cats to understand what justice is and abide by it.
As much as I support the whole Justice/Lawful/whatever, I think the TCP's need a rest. My reason for going against love was that we shouldn't give them too many big ideas at once, and this definitely applies to this as well. Let's just stick to explaining to them our inability to make decisions.
Aaaah I'm gonna jump in and say we should be nicer towards the TCPs. Acting like a high-and-mighty god of justice is fine in one right but we should try to be friendlier towards then so they'll be more receptive to us and listen to us!
when the jeans hit just right

[Image: mgy3Hch.png]