Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
Every now and again, I step into this thread to see how things are going.

And then I just slowly back out of the room...
butt.
this room is wonderful
Drawful at 7:45 pm EST
  • "4 am HELL MEAL"
  • "holy shit what am I drawing here"
  • guess #2: jellyfish trapisbogle
  • guess #3: you found a sword!
  • guess #4: cat cultist burns math fraction wheel
  • guess #5: tshirt making contest / anjri mailbox
  • guess #6: lobster in heels???
  • guess #7: ==>
  • were done here
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I also want to express my surprise when seeing that PMC 1.0 now has 58000 views.
Remember, it's been sitting in the second page of the forum for the entirety of its existence.
You must be registered to view this content.
So I've got this real nice bridge for sale. It's probably out of your price range... but if you bring me thirteen slime tails, I could see my way to parting with it.
this isn't what 1a is but it's such a terrible idea i just had to make a post that would pass it
ttt, tttt?
ccccccc

and the rest
eeeeee

Test #3
eeeeeee
abcde, fffffff.
This post is post #9739
According to Sruix at least

Something exciting should happen on post #9745.
It's actually #9744 that the interesting thing will happen on, which is why I am apparently dishing out orders here...

Because of the way it looks like rule 1 works, a post that passed it once should do the same again if it is posted any multiple of 100 posts afterwards. Thus, there's a golden opportunity to try passing 1, 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously coming up... so long as the next three posts are all by qwerx, and are made very, very carefully...
Sruixan the general leads the troops 2 war
well collateral Minion g0m exactly 7 4 4
[Image: 0986555959e76b218e7c4d1b160955fb.jpg]

hey look at this world dog 7 6 6
Rule 5: there is no rule 5.

We've only gone and fucking done it.
(12-19-2016, 01:14 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: 0986555959e76b218e7c4d1b160955fb.jpg]

hey look at this world dog 7 6 6
I'm assuming based on the old posts numbers/future cut line that this post has landed on #9744/will land on #6944, which lets it pass rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.

And that's it.

Because rule 5 actually doesn't exist.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
REVELATION TO KÍEROS - CHAPTER 21
[size=8]
1And I saw a new Eagle Time and a new Hawkspace: for the first Eagle Time and the first Hawkspace were passed away; and there was no more h's, because they were all in the tras. 2And I Kíeros saw a the cursed thread, new Post Making Contest, coming down from Dlorph out of the Jackboxes, prepared as a gal pal adorned for their besties forever ceremony. 3And I heard a great glitter text out of the Jackboxes saying, but again, not in glitter text because it's a fucking long passage, BEHOLD! The winning t-shirt of Dlorph is with shitposters, and they will dwell with them, and they shall be their forumites, and Dlorph themselves will be with them, and be their Dlorph. 4And Dlorph shall wipe away the tears from their Crying Eagle, and there shall be no more rules hells, neither tentacles, nor illegal emojis, neither shall there be any more posting like every single night in the 2AM thread: for the former things have passed away. 5And they that sat upon the invisible checkbox said Behold, I make all things gay! And they said unto me Post: For these words are totally not links to the tricked thread. 6And they said unto me It has been won. I am the the and the DLC, the day start and the no lynch. I will give unto them that is athirst Gatorade or Pepsi of the restocked cooler of memes freely. 7They that figureth out the rules shall win this round; and I will be their Dlorph, and they shall be my go go kiwi. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, so pretty much just you Kíeros because by Dlorph was this round a lot harder and more evil than you thought it was going to be, shall have their grand battle in New Zealand, which burneth with bad memes and the Eagle Time Banner: which is the second [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST] 9And there came unto me one of the five glitter texts which had the five lubrications full of these five horrible rules, and talked with me, saying,
[Image: tt11401820fltt.gif]
[Image: tt11401821fltt.gif]
[Image: tt11401822fltt.gif]
10And they carried me away in the post preview pane to the totally resistant ghost post, and shewed me that horrible thread, the Post Making Contest, descending out of the Jackboxes from Dlorph, and also why does this translation that I'm looking at this from use 'shew' instead of 'show', like seriously, what the fuck? 11Having the glory of Dlorph: and their light was like unto a We Are Number One parody most precious, even like a Z-stone, clear as mud. 12And had a wallpost GreatWheat and high (420 BLAZE IT), and had four gates... wait, what the fuck? Only four? Aren't there five rules? 13And since there's no real good place to put the rules in while still copying this text, I'm just going to put them in right now and stop the biblical paraphrase shtick.

14Conquest was that the post must contain a number of unique letters equal to ten plus the last digit of the post number, and that the most frequently used letter had to be used a number of times equal to the penultimate digit of the post number (or ten times, if there was a zero there). 15This was a conquest, for long ago, in the document with the rules, Ix put a reminder that Akumu would use this someday, so I just took it over.
16War was that in taking the card values present in a post (either the numbers 2-10 or the leters J Q K or A individually, or the words spelling them out anywhere in a post, like in the words written, baking, or space), 17then the post must tie the first number provided in the previous post, and then beat them before the end of the post or losing to them. So basically, war.
18Famine was that the number of posts that a user has made this round, modulo 47, gives the number of a ruleset, and the post has to fail as many of those rules as possible.
19Death was that the previous post made by the poster had to pass all the rules of the most recent ruleset. 20You know, sort of like death abuse? Where you can use dying in a speedrun to do something unintentional, like duplicating an item 128 times, getting to an area before you should be allowed to, or passing rule 4.
21Memeing, just like in real life, was a distraction.
[/size]
A complete list of what I graded "rule 5" on for each update:
Update 1: Post dateline must have all digits from the post number
Update 2: Flip a coin. If heads, it passes.
Update 3: Rolled a d4, and it must be higher than the previous post's d4
Update 4: PID%10 == Dateline%10
Update 5: First post of yours of the update
Update 6: Doubles in dateline
Update 7: No other rules passed
Update 8: Post has bbcode
Update 9: Shorter than previous post
Update 10: Sure, what the hell, everything passes
Update 11: Emojis
Update 12: CANADA
Update 13: Weird Dogs
Update 14: Weird Dogs 2: Weird Dog-aloo!
Update 15: Okay enough dogs. Anything without a dog passes.
Update 16: Either every letter is B, or no letter is B
Update 17: Randomly picked
Update 18: People who stayed up way too late last night
Update 19: Bribing me
Update 20: New posts I haven't seen before.
Update 21: KITTIES
Update 22: Tentacles
Update 23: "Rule 5 is easy to pass", eh Aks? Okay, everything *fails*
Update 24: Has (at least) two o's and a w (owo whats this?)
Update 25: Last post of theirs in update
Update 26: Not in voice chat

ALSO here's my notes for fun things which I saw while grading:

"Really technical pass 3" There's an image in the quote box. (RS8)

Thank Canada: Canada=9pts in Scrabble (RS25)

Sruixan - 11/30 at 12:36 PM
...what does it say about me that I was immediately worried it was my fault, despite knowing full well that I haven't posted much lately?
Kíeros - 11/30 at 12:37 PM
;3c
IT IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT

"Bee Bee Buh Buh" R25 BUH=8 so no nine, BUT NO MORE THAN NINE

"Standing Dog" SO CLOSE but has something drawn, sadly. (R20)

#9466 (R34) Technically passes because 0x01 is in ASCII, and #9467 technically fails because it's whitespace, so all 0 nonwhitespace characters are used the same

Kíeros - 12/5 at 8:06 PM
I will say that Fogel saying Swamped updated 100% caused me to say fuck
BUT IT MEANT NOTHING FOR THE RULES

#9479 R30: 0 sentences with 0 words

"Reyweld's 4" WELL IT FAILS RULE 4

"One more post" #9494 YEAH RIGHT ONE MORE MY ASS

#9544 Must imply passing 3 R35 SO IT PASSES 3 SO IT FAILS 3

#9565 You technically can't reply there, SO IT'S A LIE!

#9606 IT HAS SIX WORDS ALL UNDERLINED but they are code

#9648 R33: Passes rule 1 of most recently hosted ruleset... which is R46, the ruleset this post was specifically designed to pass.

#9663 R34: FUCKING PERQUISITE
that's it, pmc is over. lock this thread forever.