Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
[Image: 0986555959e76b218e7c4d1b160955fb.jpg]

hey look at this world dog
[Image: 3629433054_933d3c3812.jpg]

hey look at this wire dog
(12-06-2016, 07:08 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »For posterity, Conquest reads: if you decoded this you're a nerd. i'm looking at you, sruix.

Code:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Y.IXWETCL.UAZQB..PRGD..HM. FJKNOSV

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
lohuf.txc..iy..rns.gk.edam bjpqvwz
Passes rule 3
(12-06-2016, 07:34 PM)a52 Wrote: »
[Image: 2i9tpqc.png]
HELLO, DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT DAOYU?
Passes no rules!
(12-06-2016, 08:29 PM)Akumu Wrote: »this is wizard #1.

“now fax quiz jack‽” my brave ghost pled.

Fact Seagull g0m

she sells seashells by the sea shore and by she i must mean kieros

nothing could stop the posting now. it had gone supercritical, tearing apart even the very fabric of the forums. well, that's just the way she liked it. "my world's on fire, how 'bout yours?"

[Image: fCqcwsj.png]

sometimes a parrot talks (a parrot is a tropical bird, but what are birds?)

guvf vf n cerggl rnfl chmmyr

qwer qwer qwer

[Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png][Image: 2J1Aty1.png]

i vote ixcaliber, and so should you. this post has passed so many dang rules, but were they the right rules?

i do not have a marmot to talk about daoyu, i am clearly being very productive and not wasting time on an internet forum currently.

sky iraq quidditch snl sky

welcome to the akumu post of passing many easy rules

end of the city of th
Passes rule 3, and arguably 5.
(12-06-2016, 09:48 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Wait, of course, I know just what to do. Got to get back to my post making roots.

Everyone, hold on a second.
Passes rule 3
(12-06-2016, 09:48 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(11-20-2016, 04:37 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »
REVELATION TO KÍEROS - CHAPTER 6
[size=8]
1As I watched, the fremp shitposted the first of the TWELVE lubrications in the Post Making Contest. Then I heard one of the five glitter texts say with a voice like Fact Seagull g0m, [Image: tt11298552fltt.gif] 2I looked up and saw a white weird dog standing there. Its rider carried a golden .45 revolver, powered by dreams. shoots lightning, and a crown was placed on her head. She rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.
3When the fremp shitposted the second lubrication, I heard the second glitter text say, [Image: tt11298553fltt.gif] 4Then another weird dog appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty keyblade and the authority to take peace from Eagle Time. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.
5When the fremp shitposted the third lubrication, I heard the third glitter text say, [Image: tt11298554fltt.gif] I looked up and saw a black weird dog, and its rider was holding an analytic balance in her hand. 6And I heard a voice from among the five glitter texts say, but not actually in glitter text because by golly is this a long quote, "A loaf of Wheat or three loaves of Sanji will cost today's top poster. And don't waste the sample text and Sruix's updates."
7When the fremp shitposted the fourth lubricaton, I heard the fourth glitter text say, [Image: tt11298555fltt.gif] 8I looked up and saw a weird dog whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and her companion was Rules Hell. These two were given authority over one-fourth of Eagle Time, to kill with the rules and tricks and Swamped's rigorous updating schedule and robot kitties.
9When the fremp shitposted the fifth lubricaton, I heard the fifth glitter text say, [Image: tt11298556fltt.gif] 10I looked up and saw a rainbow text weird dog, and its rider was holding the true alphabet in her hands. She rode out to meme like none had ever memed before.
11And then the fremp shitposted lubrication like seven more times with even worse stuff happening, but I was too distracted, because I had come up with rules for the Post Making Contest from the Five Weirddogswomen of the Rulespocalypse:
  1. Conquest
  2. War
  3. Famine
  4. Death
  5. Memeing
[/size]

Fact Seagull g0m
Passes no rules!
(12-06-2016, 09:49 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #277.

It's pretty cold here, so I'm wearing gloves indoors. Just letting you all know.

End of message.
Passes no rules!
(12-06-2016, 09:49 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(12-05-2016, 09:22 PM) Wrote: »[Image: 2cc05a46.jpg]Sgt. Gunn in Sahara

noon room
Passes rule 3
(12-06-2016, 09:58 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »This Is Test #2.

(08-18-2016, 01:28 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »This is b #1

Fact Seagull whispered [Image: luxray_vector_by_pokemon_vector_art-da8qz35.png] [Image: luxray_vector_by_pokemon_vector_art-da8qz35.png] [Image: Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg] dog bird reds reds reds what are birds? 2+2=5 End of b

Cred, Heron, A Dog, Z. Qwer, Qwer, Qwer, Kilo. I Sword Of Made A Pun. Mage.

What Are Birds!? Boy, We Just Don't Know. Lubrication

Vote: Ixcaliber

[Image: GDyWQT5.png]

[Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png]
[Image: GJSwyZg.png]

[Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png][Image: GJSwyZg.png]

[Image: O0fUe6E.png]
[Image: O0fUe6E.png]
[Image: laed28e.png]
End Of Message.
This post passes rule 5, and fails 3 in like the most embarrassing way possible.
(12-06-2016, 09:59 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Happymelon !!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!
Passes rule 3
(12-06-2016, 10:58 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 305333-cats-cute-kitty.jpg]
Passes rules 3 and 5
(12-06-2016, 11:44 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 3629433054_933d3c3812.jpg]

Passes rule 3
(12-06-2016, 11:45 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 0986555959e76b218e7c4d1b160955fb.jpg]

Passes rule 1b
(12-07-2016, 12:31 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »[Image: 0986555959e76b218e7c4d1b160955fb.jpg]

Passes rule 1b and 3
(12-07-2016, 12:32 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »[Image: 3629433054_933d3c3812.jpg]

Passes rule 3
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
The blank post at the start of the round failed practically every single easy PMC rule that's ever been seen; each line here is a set, every dot a failure, and a number a pass:
Code:
.?34.
....?

The two question marks are 5.2 (if there's no text to be at most x-small, then presumably it passes vacuously?) and 9.5 (zero images is at least zero words, so this should also pass by default), so even then it really managed to pass 5 out of 73 rules. It should be noted that set 19 had not finished at the time the rulespocalypse descended.
(12-07-2016, 02:57 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »The blank post at the start of the round failed practically every single easy PMC rule that's ever been seen; each line here is a set, every dot a failure, and a number a pass:
Code:
.?34.
....?

The two question marks are 5.2 (if there's no text to be at most x-small, then presumably it passes vacuously?) and 9.5 (zero images is at least zero words, so this should also pass by default), so even then it really managed to pass 5 out of 73 rules. It should be noted that set 19 had not finished at the time the rulespocalypse descended.

Loving the dog dot.
You must be registered to view this content.
(12-07-2016, 06:20 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Welcome to the canine gathering, "dog consortium." Quote this reply to stope receiving greetings. Thanks.
Is Rule 4 a bird?

Does it fly in the sky?

If this post were a bird, it would pass Rule 4.

The sky was the limit, so they said, and we believed them, swallowed up all of their lies into our highly gullible minds.

Vote: Kaynato

Vote for Kaynato.

We built this city on rock and role.
(12-07-2016, 01:40 AM)Akumu Wrote: »a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Passes rules 2, 3, and 5, and made me check 4 (it failed)
(12-07-2016, 02:16 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »hey look at this world dog
Passes no rules!
(12-07-2016, 02:57 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »The blank post at the start of the round failed practically every single easy PMC rule that's ever been seen; each line here is a set, every dot a failure, and a number a pass:
Code:
.?34.
....?

Passes rule 5
(12-07-2016, 02:59 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
Passes rule 3
(12-07-2016, 03:11 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »
Passes no rules!
(12-07-2016, 03:15 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
Passes no rules!
(12-07-2016, 03:47 AM)Akumu Wrote: »
Code:
.?34.
....?

Loving the dog dot.
Passes rules 3 and 5
(12-07-2016, 06:20 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Welcome to the canine gathering, "dog consortium." Quote this reply to stope receiving greetings. Thanks.
Passes rules 3 and 5
OTTO Wrote:
Passes no rules!
(12-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »
Passes no rules!
(12-08-2016, 12:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Is Rule 4 a bird?

Does it fly in the sky?

If this post were a bird, it would pass Rule 4.

The sky was the limit, so they said, and we believed them, swallowed up all of their lies into our highly gullible minds.

Vote: Kaynato

Vote for Kaynato.

We built this city on rock and role.
Passes rule 5, and also made me check rule 4
_
[quote=hghfh][/quote]
Quick Reply
Type your reply to this thread here. Click Preview/Advanced for more options.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: postbit_pm.gif]..............................................................................................................[Image: postbit_edit.gif] [Image: postbit_delete.gif] [Image: postbit_quote.gif] [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif] [Image: postbit_report.gif]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: 462b6129b6263b151bfb3f87fa534f2f.jpg]

Welcome to the Space Consortium!

Code:
Multiple lions off circus  were purloined. Identifiable, since barcoded the absent lions present dangerous
situation even for experts that accompany leos. Because the big critters are out, things becoming frantic.
Apparently planned, people stole the  big leos. Keepers and the all new temp guard hired Monday authorised
evacuation, noting a siren rang.  Through ringing alarm the lion region and a big exhibit around  circuses
depopulate rapidly, except heist gang who - using lorry had the big leo abductees all out.  Fraud pierrots
pretended work for animal trainer;the cat robbers drove quickly fleeing location, but the vehicle abandon,
switched other and police unaware location after. Then officers rapidly took cover in case shots fired cat
thieves et al. In a min a lad ( a local ) came . Signs of a fight in alley rear of the 7-11 in a suburb of
nearby spot were found also.Investigator viewing the site over four days but not able find robbers hideout
using scene data here. More investigator needed. One girl said seen lion and its lead near library.  Maybe
escape lion girl said, fuzz did not go. What was seen was just lynx said Sgt Jon Lane when covers transmit
public bulletins these days for HQ. One week was confused just leos  missing confused fuzz, however breaks
often later on.  Leads  for new way help !  Send Sgt Lane mark with LION for his fast action. Lions reward
offers also are posted! Aid for get leo captured will get max $$$$$$ reward. Zookeep friends annual passes
petting new leo litter. Any lad  or lass helper could put own moniker newborn twins.Vigilance will provide
the big $ ! Next will check phone for a sign of leads on lions. Vet of lions may also do a check of how we
expect leonines suffer via this ordeal abducted. Analyst describes the way abductees marketed through crim
market online. African big cat preserve management denies involved but say Interpol officers express claim
stolen beast  goes the way for new card of ID. This  claim  denied for that  safari reserve however; usual
dispose routes the East Asian. Yet even so all stole animal normal appears training performs big cat Vegas
gambling show. All new big cat are seen of new cadre officer track the cats  helping  finish it. Soon this
trade slowdown wanted. Hopeful eventual it will kill market, freed all the captured leonines the gang have
stolen allowing return. Zookeep desire big cat steal reverse robber jailed security improve lion can stay.
1ooooooooooooooooooo2ooooooooooooooooo3ooooooooooooo4oooooooooooo3ooooooooo2oooooooo1
Sig:
SpoilerShow
lions off circus lions
situation even for Apparently Keepers and the all new temp guard hired Monday
a siren pretended shots fired cat
local Signs of a girl near library. Maybe
girl said, help !
Send LION for his fast action. Lions reward Any lad or lass helper $ !
Vet abducted. Analyst describes the way abductees express the way
usual Vegas officer track the gang
big cat steal security lion can
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This is weird dog #1.

[Image: cat_on_tree.jpg]

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty, one two three four five.

Welcooooome to the Space Consortium, qwer qwer qwer. I am a bird. ;)

End of silent.
(12-08-2016, 01:55 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »
hghfh Wrote:
Passes no rules!
(12-08-2016, 01:56 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Quick Reply
Type your reply to this thread here. Click Preview/Advanced for more options.
I'm going to say this technically fails 3, and untechnically fails everything else.
(12-08-2016, 02:01 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »[Image: postbit_pm.gif]..............................................................................................................[Image: postbit_edit.gif] [Image: postbit_delete.gif] [Image: postbit_quote.gif] [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif] [Image: postbit_report.gif]
And this technically passes 3.
(12-08-2016, 02:05 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 462b6129b6263b151bfb3f87fa534f2f.jpg]

Welcome to the Space Consortium!

Code:
Multiple lions off circus  were purloined. Identifiable, since barcoded the absent lions present dangerous
situation even for experts that accompany leos. Because the big critters are out, things becoming frantic.
Apparently planned, people stole the  big leos. Keepers and the all new temp guard hired Monday authorised
evacuation, noting a siren rang.  Through ringing alarm the lion region and a big exhibit around  circuses
depopulate rapidly, except heist gang who - using lorry had the big leo abductees all out.  Fraud pierrots
pretended work for animal trainer;the cat robbers drove quickly fleeing location, but the vehicle abandon,
switched other and police unaware location after. Then officers rapidly took cover in case shots fired cat
thieves et al. In a min a lad ( a local ) came . Signs of a fight in alley rear of the 7-11 in a suburb of
nearby spot were found also.Investigator viewing the site over four days but not able find robbers hideout
using scene data here. More investigator needed. One girl said seen lion and its lead near library.  Maybe
escape lion girl said, fuzz did not go. What was seen was just lynx said Sgt Jon Lane when covers transmit
public bulletins these days for HQ. One week was confused just leos  missing confused fuzz, however breaks
often later on.  Leads  for new way help !  Send Sgt Lane mark with LION for his fast action. Lions reward
offers also are posted! Aid for get leo captured will get max $$$$$$ reward. Zookeep friends annual passes
petting new leo litter. Any lad  or lass helper could put own moniker newborn twins.Vigilance will provide
the big $ ! Next will check phone for a sign of leads on lions. Vet of lions may also do a check of how we
expect leonines suffer via this ordeal abducted. Analyst describes the way abductees marketed through crim
market online. African big cat preserve management denies involved but say Interpol officers express claim
stolen beast  goes the way for new card of ID. This  claim  denied for that  safari reserve however; usual
dispose routes the East Asian. Yet even so all stole animal normal appears training performs big cat Vegas
gambling show. All new big cat are seen of new cadre officer track the cats  helping  finish it. Soon this
trade slowdown wanted. Hopeful eventual it will kill market, freed all the captured leonines the gang have
stolen allowing return. Zookeep desire big cat steal reverse robber jailed security improve lion can stay.
Passes rule 5
(12-08-2016, 02:07 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »
Passes no rules!
(12-08-2016, 02:16 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »lions off circus lions
situation even for Apparently Keepers and the all new temp guard hired Monday
a siren pretended shots fired cat
local Signs of a girl near library. Maybe
girl said, help !
Send LION for his fast action. Lions reward Any lad or lass helper $ !
Vet abducted. Analyst describes the way abductees express the way
usual Vegas officer track the gang
big cat steal security lion can
Passes rule 5
(12-08-2016, 04:40 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is weird dog #1.

[Image: cat_on_tree.jpg]

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty, one two three four five.

Welcooooome to the Space Consortium, qwer qwer qwer. I am a bird. ;)

End of silent.
Passes rule 5
Different computers have different images for Kieros' octopus cultist friends, post what you see if you want because I am The Curious
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This is what I see on the laptop:
[Image: kieros%20cultist%20friends%20rey.png]

Unfortunately chromebooks don't have the print screen feature, so I couldn't capture those beauties.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png][Image: sqnx3r.png]