ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 2: The Cost of Doing Business
Oh, I was just about to say "I'm really tired and nobody seems to be posting so I'm ending about a half-hour early", but if Ix is doing adventure stuff then I guess they can have the time.

I'll just try to stave off collapse until midnight, I guess.
[Image: zm88_zpshkw5xesl.png]

The buffet area is looking a lot more sparse than it was yesterday, the only items of food or drink left are one accidentally crushed spring roll, a single cold pizza slice and the dregs of some identified green soda. Though that isn't the reason you came here you can't help but notice your growing hunger and wonder how you're going to survive this famine of party snacks.

Mysteriously it appears that that imposing Will Smith portrait has vanished. Could this be a clue?

>
What is this? Nothing on the dangers of air travel in the company presentation?! I demand you modify the PowerPoint this instant, for the good of all our souls!
>Jump on top of Laser's head for a better view.
the fuck?
I'm short, okay? And you just happen to be closest.

edit: I'm assuming that's you with the laser gun

edit 2: Oh wait, I think that's DSPiron, who had a laser cannon. I jump on him then
Hahaha suck it granola ur comin with me tonight to the nosleepzone
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Night 2: Meeting Adjourned
The day draws to a close, with no decision made. Once again.

Everyone - or almost everyone, anyway - makes their way back to their designated sleeping areas.

Good work, everyone.

It's now night, please get your actions in promptly.
Hahahahahahaha ok so guess who ha snot slept for 48 inboardroom hours and has spent an aprpoximate ly similar length of time not checking their quickropic

whoops goodbye fourth wall I emant business inbox (business casual, ,for this filtyh casual who does not hknow or care how t obusiness)
Also nobody except Granola is allowed to answer
well you can but! but but but you will probably die because the night devils abound and ONLY! a careful concoction of caffeine and artificial colors flavours preservatives is the will wards em off
Holy Fuck is this what tired and wired feels like? there's no sleep cycles on the other side how do you people live like this i think my eyelids just rolled back into my skull.

Schazer are you stabbing people? You can trust me I won't tell anyone
Hahahahaha well about that I um
Frick I hit shit send before j was done writing rip (repair in post, a subsequent post, post-the-production that is me trying to communicate on Not Rnough Hoiyrs Sleep)

Do couples count as people?

-sent from my Blackberry
*corppses not couples holy shit
That depends entirely on whether or not you believe in benevolent necromancy and the metaphysical conundrums associated therein.

Hey wanna make horrendously unethical late night philosophical decisions?
Shit yeah let's get trollied on trolley problems
Btw as best as i understand it Para is uh

Fuck I can't words toss me some word salad Granola buddy and I'll pick out the word croutons and spell out the thing I was trying to say
I*m so tired holy shit
guys saving the world is really hard work????

Not as hard as figuring out how to save the wor,d but still pretty tough? So even if I figure out how tosavce the world Istill have to like, actually save it and uuuuuuuuugh
nnnnuuuuuuh
*rolls around agonized on the boardroom table, surrounded by drained cans of energy drank*
cool fine smooth dead undead hiding paranoid edible stealing the jet in a crawlspace

But okay! Science looses all inhibitions after dark! Somebody stab Wheat we're gonna figure out if corpses have personhood. Hopefully all these drugs don't inhibit my necromancies benevolent or otherwise.
I'm gonna try here to butter you up with a d rink , but the drink is just energy drink because that'S all I've got lmao

cuz I know what Para's deal wa/is and just wannt konw if like, you do did too czux you were entertaining and allsuch last night

not as intertraining as me obvso beacause you were like?? PRoably nota wake or at least not publcil.y party wawa ke on the conference call wihich nobody bothered to shut off because this company? Doesnt' care????? ABout cost-saving measures omg they're such chumsop I s2g I'm loking forward to getting out oft his dump
pleas I'(m begging you BEGGING ISAY take m\teh dark darkn and spare me from having to stay awake fending off this apolcapye se any longer

I haven't slept in 48 hours and I'm alwamost savouring death at this point EXCEPT for the part where I can'T acutally? Enjoy the slmps? When i'm dead

a well-earned nap is the only reason only that I'm still awake and trying tosolve this

Granola can you please help me save the world? I'M begigng you lmao