The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
For no particularly specific reason, I've been thinking about my MSPA forums adventures, Parallels and Perpendicularities.
Long-abandoned, it's true, but I always meant to 1. come back to them someday and 2. make a backup somewhere in case MSPAFA went down or something stupid happened and they got deleted for inactivity or whatever.
But I never did.
And now... *sniffle*

I mean, I still have the artworks and I saved *a bit* of the post text in a big, ugly word file a long, long time ago that I still probably have somewhere. So it isn't a total loss.
Only a mostly loss.

Plus, some of the other stuff I did on that forums, like the Take a Dive stuff... gone completely.
Can you find them at all in the Google caches? I know some of my Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff stuff was there.
Mostly no. :( Only in Internet Archive, and it only has the first pages of stuff.
I did find the first page of "Take A Dive" at least. That's more of it than I had.
You must be registered to view this content.
You must be registered to view this content.
I ran out of time for con prep so i won't have much to take this weekend and my throat feels raw and like its full of acid so i'm probably getting sick too. i want to be ddead
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
(09-10-2016, 02:03 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »I think managing one's time is a harder problem than is generally appreciated.

It's so hard :'c

Also even more financial problems now! Issues with family members that no longer live in this house.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Currently feeling like a piece of shit because I suck so much at writing music, and I'm not going to be able to take any advanced music theory classes until I get into college.

I'm so good with music: playing it, analyzing it, remembering it, picking out existing songs by ear, why am I so awful at writing my own? And why doesn't my school offer any halfway decent music classes?
lost my job
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Guess who's got major computer issues

Meeee
fucked my year plan again
I love my english teacher but I really wish they had told us what not to do after we finished our rough essays, because I find everything I write not good enough and there is no way I can add 4 more pages by tomorrow.

Also I wish I had a better way to deal with stress than internally scream while deeply breathing.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I feel like my English teachers for the past 5 years taught me how to write terribly, and my current teacher has taught me how to recognize that everything I have been taught is shit. I hate it.

Also I won the English award for my last year. Whee.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(09-29-2016, 11:49 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I feel like my English teachers for the past 5 years taught me how to write terribly, and my current teacher has taught me how to recognize that everything I have been taught is shit. I hate it.

Also I won the English award for my last year. Whee.

My english teacher told us the other day that that's literally what happened. We were taught in a very specific way solely to pass a single, computer-graded test, and it really just made us worse. All those rules, like a specific essay format, never using first-person, always having a word-for-word thesis statement, all of that is bullshit taught to us so we could pass a single test. More effective writing rarely uses any of that.
the essay format they teach you in school is such bullshit for so, so many reasons. you could write an essay on it, but not in 5 easy paragraphs.
Okay so lately i've been having a pretty bad depression time

The city's mental health services are supposed to be checking up on me. They're not supposed to let me out of the system until they're confident i'm doing okay? Anyway my case worker changed, recently. She called me a couple of times but i missed the calls, and because its a public health service whatever number the number is blocked so i can't actually call back. After a week she called my partner, who is one of two alternative points of contact i gave them. Ren took the call, got a number to call from the case worker then 3 WEEKS LATER STILL HASN'T GIVEN ME THAT NUMBER

anyway me calling them hinges on me being awake and in a stable enough mental state to call during normal business hours which hasn't really happened. After getting in contact with Ren they stopped even trying to call.

My psych suggested i stop taking my meds and slowly taper them down, which has coincided with me not contacting them. Apparently no one is worried about this.
I just got a letter in the mail essentially saying 'oh since i haven't heard from you i guess you don't need us. Theres an appointment scheduled with your psych for the 10th but i'm just going to cancel that because i guess. You don't need us.

I want to be dead. They don't know if i've tried to kill myself or not. They don;t care

I'm doing so badly and no one who is supposed to help or care is and i want to die
I was at school exactly 15 minutes and was hit with about three annoyances including my dipshit exchange student losing her bike key and needing a ride to the station to find it pronto
(10-04-2016, 12:02 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I was at school exactly 15 minutes and was hit with about three annoyances including my dipshit exchange student losing her bike key and needing a ride to the station to find it pronto

and now the computer is CRAWLING and the printer is shitting out blank fucking documents when I'm trying to get material to keep this gremlin busy and the geography teacher is bothering me when I just honestly want to be left alone to scream with disproportionate anger
i am extremely sick hurray

UPDATE: i'm still sick only now i'm at work too. at least i'm not AS sick today
i have an appointment with my mental health case worked and psych and whatever and i just want to turn overr and sleep

i don't want to leave bed let alone the house
(10-05-2016, 11:52 PM)Plaid Wrote: »i have an appointment with my mental health case worked and psych and whatever and i just want to turn overr and sleep

i don't want to leave bed let alone the house

you can do it. you'll feel better, i promise! psych apts. are always always worth it.
My appointment got cancelled i didnt get told til i was there and i want to walk into traffic
oh no...
In the past 24 hours my mom has yelled at me that:
  1. She can barely afford the cost of groceries with me home
  2. I need to eat more because I barely eat anything
PLEASE ADVISE HOW SOLVE AT ONCE BOTH PROBLEMS STOP
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(10-07-2016, 04:28 AM)Wheat Wrote: »eat you're mum

^^^^