Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
oh right! let me edit those then
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Loather, SleepingOrange, bigro, gatr, Schazer, Solaris, Jacquerel, or .

A "no" vote from one of these users would repeal the troll typing quirk requirement.

Two "no" votes from any other users would also do the same.
let me work some pandering magic:

[Image: hotthypomnjie.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
vote no on quirks for more
Sig:
SpoilerShow
actually I changed my mind.no one give me that password, it will take away from the experience. it's fun when there's someone anonymous voting or getting prosey. it adds magic to a world that's lackin.

i feel like if i get thatpassword i will use it too often and people will assume that i am posting and i don't want that. i also think it's sort of like a fusion of every

why ismy laptop in my roomi wanted to go to bed and now its past midnigt and im typing in darkness

get me some pictures of spiderman
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I hope this decision will not dissuade you from concocting absurdly elaborate schemes to get your hands on the password, only to have them all fail in hilarious ways.
(08-15-2016, 05:01 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »No on prop 6 (#6)
Yes on PROP 9 (#13)
Yes on prop 12 (#17)
Yes on Prop lockdown (#23)
No on prop bigro (#27)
No on prop eagle (#29)
Yes on prop bigro (#46)
Yes on prop h1v5b5n7 (#48)
Yes on PROP CL4R1TY (#52)
No on pr0p 23 (#53)
No on PROP OC (#54)
Yes on PROP EFFORT (#59)
No on prop hiveswap (#72)
No on prop A.S.I.M.O.V (#76)
No on Prop Reyweld II.5 (#79)
No on Prop New Neo Troll Theme (#82)
No on Prop Pronunce (#84)
No on prop gif (#85)
No on Prop OH IT'S ON (#96)
No on Prop not in my grubyard (#101)
Yes on Prop Groundhog Day (#102)
Yes on Prop Groundhog II (#104)
Yes on prop ca2tle law (#107)
Yes on prop cattle law (#108)
Yes on prop VIIV LA REVOLUCIION (#109)

this is almost the worst voting slate i can possibly conceive of. btp please note me down as taking the opposite of every single one of these votes* where i don't already have a vote one way or the other on record for them

* (other than "pronunce" which i will assent with and cast a likewise nay for. i don't really care about the groundhog ones either but i'll let them ride out of pure spite for kieros and their ballot)
who could possibly vote against A.S.I.M.O.V
In case anyone missed that, Kieros voted yes on all props with 2 and no on all props with 3. Also voted to keep troll quirks.

So every vote they made is something that will change. If you want those changes to happen (or not happen) you should check the lineup and vote accordingly. I'll try and update the results Monday evening.
(05-25-2016, 11:11 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Why is kieros such a smarmy pain in the ass?
prop vooriilly: anybody who vote2 ye2 on thii2 prop become2 part of the voorilly party, who2e 2tated goal ii2 to pa22 a2 many arbiitrary rule2 a2 po22ible. (2ee prop2 9, 12, h1v5b5n7, and ca2tle law for good example2 of vooriily-approved prop2).

effect2: iif pa22ed, all current vooriily member2 are shown iin the actiive rule2 thread. (the party 2tiill exi2t2 even iif thii2 prop faiil2)

ye2 on vooriilly, ye2 on clariity becau2e why ha2nt that been pa22ed yet.
chwoka don't you dare vote agaiin2t ca(2/t)tle law.
a52, I had not considered the creation of political parties and pre-determined voting blocks until now. You have introduced something diabolical and I both despise and love it.
one paper2 tiicket for prop 12 and another for clariity
vote no on troll quirks or something
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
vote no on quirks
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Okay! Before we tally I figure I'll throw some votes down as well:

no on prop 12 (It's time to rid us of the shackles of mandatory trollness)
no on Lockdown (Though we do have that switch in place if we need to flip it)
I use 1 TICKET on eagle.
yes on A.S.I.M.O.V. (Who will protect us from mega green greens?)

Now, with that out of the way.

After Kieros descended into Hawkspace After Dark, C.H.W.O.K.A, aka "the pants" aka "the socks" aka "wacky bowtie *spins and makes whirr noise*" rose up to protect the institution they created.

The fighting was fierce, and while C.H.W.O.K.A. managed to stem the tide of change, not all propositions were safe, and the denizens of HAD looked out to see a slightly different subforum...

bigro has fallen!

Laying slain on the ground, our most beloved proposition bigro was the first victim of the onslaught. What dark future is this, where our rules no longer instruct us to bigro?

Reyweld II.5 has fallen!

Alas, Reyweld II.5, the half incarnation of Reyweld II and the only surviving member of the Reyweld line of proposals. The code has been unlocked, now nothing can stop Reyweld Prime from unleashing the chwoka alt account on the whole of HAD. (Nothing, that is, except Reyweld Prime.)

Pronunce has been repealed!

In a brief moment of solidarity, C.H.W.O.K.A. aligned themselves with Kieros to dismantle the oppressive banner of verbally pronouncing the name of the game Hawkspace After Dark is loosely based after. An alternate reality voice-chat-Hawkspace After Dark rejoices.

Proposition Clarity has been enacted!

During the commotion, a52, paused from getting their waggly-green butt whooped in a dragrace, to officially enact and further cement an actually pretty helpful rule.

Any proposal now automatically gains 1 "yes" vote from the user who proposed it.

But what's this?

User Reyweld has performed some sort of summoning routine? Muscle-bound monsters rise from the deep and cry out into the great beyond! The clouds part and two angelic faces ride down a beam of sunlight.

Mirdini and SleepingOrange have come to break our shackles! To wipe away the grey paint from our eyes and tell us we need not type-quirk anymore! (I mean, we already knew this but it's nice to take it off the ruleset for reals)

h1v5b5n7 has been repealed!

Hawkspace After Dark has nothing to do with Troll-roleplaying anymore! Unless you want to on your own time, I suppose. Have at it!

Welcome to the New Hawkspace After Dark, with absolutely no restrictive formatting propositions. Post away good friends!

SpoilerShow

E: The Lineup is updated.
like and subscribe for more muscly pokemen
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yes on bigro
(08-16-2016, 02:30 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Yes on bigro

Actually, could you clarify? There are two props named bigro.

I suppose you can vote yes on both of them?

While we're at it:

no on prop OC
no on prop hiveswap
Okay, fine.

yes on bigro
yes on bigro

I hope that clears everything up.
more offensive than the pronunciation of "nomic" itself was perhaps the spelling of "pronounce"
Those two things I just voted on have been repealed

Without troll-quirk rules they were kind of redundant.

Wait, what's this?

bigro has been revived!

DragonFogel has worked some healing magic!

bigro has been revived!

Woah! It was some potent stuff! We now have two active bigro props in the ruleset!

(one bigro is bigro and the other must always be broken).

The Lineup is updated