Post making contest 4.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 4.0
RE: Post making contest
Tothbrush is a more excellent and squamoulous toth-brushing brisher which can be used to reinvogorant the canals of your toth.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse eu pulvinar augue. Sed mattis quam nec turpis scelerisque, et porta diam interdum. Duis vehicula nibh at neque dignissim, sit amet pretium ligula mollis. Sed eleifend venenatis diam, nec pulvinar diam consectetur at. Ut sit amet nunc tortor. Nulla tristique nulla eleifend metus pulvinar bibendum vitae eu nisi. Proin magna nibh, volutpat id finibus vel, ultricies ut nibh. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Maecenas imperdiet nec massa sed porta. Vivamus sodales, odio quis blandit malesuada, lacus augue sodales.
(07-19-2016, 02:03 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This has been a post which passes rule 1, and only rule 1.
Passes rule 1, like it says. Gee, almost as if whoever posted this knew the rules.
(07-19-2016, 02:07 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I think you all are heading towards getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

Passes rule 3.
(07-19-2016, 02:57 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »rule 1 rule 1 rule 1
Passes rule 3.
(07-19-2016, 03:02 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »1
Passes rule 3.
(07-19-2016, 03:02 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »New page!
Passes no rules!
(07-19-2016, 03:09 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Tothbrush is a more excellent and squamoulous toth-brushing brisher which can be used to reinvogorant the canals of your toth.
Passes rule 3.
(07-19-2016, 03:13 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse eu pulvinar augue. Sed mattis quam nec turpis scelerisque, et porta diam interdum. Duis vehicula nibh at neque dignissim, sit amet pretium ligula mollis. Sed eleifend venenatis diam, nec pulvinar diam consectetur at. Ut sit amet nunc tortor. Nulla tristique nulla eleifend metus pulvinar bibendum vitae eu nisi. Proin magna nibh, volutpat id finibus vel, ultricies ut nibh. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Maecenas imperdiet nec massa sed porta. Vivamus sodales, odio quis blandit malesuada, lacus augue sodales.
Lorem ipsum dolor no passes.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
did we already do this or not?
I just noticed that the hint post says "twords".
two three five
I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

this post passes rule 1. geez. this is the only rule i've been able to figure out (i figured it out before kieros's hint), and yet you postmaking veterans can't get it.
Does this post pass rule four?
(07-19-2016, 06:28 AM)a52 Wrote: »this post passes rule 1. geez. this is the only rule i've been able to figure out (i figured it out before kieros's hint), and yet you postmaking veterans can't get it.

Well, maybe. If this post passes some more rules, it might not pass rule 1
(07-19-2016, 06:34 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
(07-19-2016, 06:28 AM)a52 Wrote: »this post passes rule 1. geez. this is the only rule i've been able to figure out (i figured it out before kieros's hint), and yet you postmaking veterans can't get it.

Hmm, I didn't think of that. I have a different theory for rule 1 then, I guess.
This post passes rules 1 and 3.
This post passes 2 rules if my theory is correct.

If I'm even more correct the rules it passes are the first and third.
(07-18-2016, 12:59 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Jargogle, quibble. Chappaquiddick.

I pass rules 1 and 4!

I don't pass rule 2...

Ima perfect human.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(07-19-2016, 01:57 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »

I pass rules 1 and 4!

I don't pass rule 2...

Ima perfect human.

Did you mean thins on?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Have we fgured out rule 1?
(07-19-2016, 05:52 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
No, you didn't. Unfortunately, this passes no rules.
(07-19-2016, 05:58 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I just noticed that the hint post says "twords".
Passes rules 3 and 4, and is close to passing 1.
(07-19-2016, 05:59 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »two three five
Passes no rules!
(07-19-2016, 06:22 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I think you all are heading twords getting rule 1, but I think I'd rather give you a hint so that you could get there, as well as helping you be able to pass three of the other five rules.

This is equally close to passing 1, but doesn't. Or anything else.
This post passes rules 3 and 4.
(07-19-2016, 06:30 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Giant telephone emoji]
Passes no rules!
(07-19-2016, 06:30 AM)a52 Wrote: »Does this post pass rule four?
No. Nor any other rule.

Passes rule 4.
(07-19-2016, 06:45 AM)a52 Wrote: »

Hmm, I didn't think of that. I have a different theory for rule 1 then, I guess.
Passes rule 4.
(07-19-2016, 08:51 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »This post passes rules 1 and 3.
This post passes no rules.
(07-19-2016, 12:11 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This post passes 2 rules if my theory is correct.

If I'm even more correct the rules it passes are the first and third.
It only passes rule 3, so you're somewhat more correct, I guess?

I pass rules 1 and 4!

I don't pass rule 2...

Ima perfect human.
Still not getting rule 1 passed on a technicality, but passes 3 and 5.
(07-19-2016, 01:58 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »

I pass rules 1 and 4!

I don't pass rule 2...

Ima perfect human.

Did you mean thins on?
Passes only 5 and [insert spiel about almost 1 here]
(07-19-2016, 02:01 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »Have we fgured out rule 1?
I'd say you're getting close, but not there yet. This passes rules 2 and 3.

Just a reminder, the titles for the rules aren't random. And we've seen them before, so I may have reused incorrect guesses at what a rule was for this set.specifically for balderdashJust saying.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
this post passes rules 1 and 4. geez. this is the only rule i've been able to figure out (i figured it out before kieros's hint), and yet you postmaking veterans can't get it
This is update #197.

It is too hot here. I have not been able to keep my concentration on anything all day, and it's annoying me, because I had some thinking time for Scraph whilst out and about yesterday and I'm kinda itching to put pixel to picture? Except I'm also aware that I'm going to need to have an actual plan, and that's putting me off doing almost anything... anyway, after some investigation the coolest place with Wi-Fi has revealed itself to be the very bottom of the garden, so I am now sat here playing a game of "How Long Will My Laptop Battery Last?".

There was a blackbird in the birdbath when I came down. That was nice.

End of message.
sruix help me i'm so hot
(07-19-2016, 04:41 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »sruix help me i'm so hot

Winky
dog dog dog dog dog dog dog
Ix has made a post and I can't see it, so here I am fixing this grievous issue.
dog