I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do
Do you know what?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I can wiggle my ears and make many threads quickly, but there is one thing I can't do
only make one thread?

edit: There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).There was an error posting your reply:

The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 89).
I can wiggle my ears and make many threads quickly, but there is one thing I can't do
I can do that. In fact, I have done that in the past.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
well
I bet you can't wiggle your ears
RE: I can not give credit
i bet u can't simulate nuclear fission
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do
(07-12-2016, 01:00 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »I bet you can't wiggle your ears

I can wiggle my ears!

(07-12-2016, 01:09 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i bet u can't simulate nuclear fission

Anyone can simulate nuclear fission.

(07-12-2016, 04:34 AM)Wheat Wrote: »can you see why kid love cinamon toa

It's realy sugary and it turns into a cinamon puddin if you let it sit. plus all those particles of sugar make it a lip-smacking experince.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is one thing I cant do
(07-12-2016, 04:59 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.

I hope you didn't bet too much...
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Hey, don't think I don't see that missing apostrophe!
or that you changed "quickly" into "fast"!
Oh no, you caught me!

But: I didn't change the post subject of the reply. I changed the thread name.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
But!

You can't reply to that specific post using the Quote button without changing the post subject!

Just try it, I dare you!
(07-12-2016, 04:59 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »I bet you can't reply to this post, and only this post, without changing the post subject of your reply.

[Image: postbit_quote.gif]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Can you make lasagna?
can you wiggle SOMEONE ELSE'S ears????????
(07-12-2016, 07:01 PM)a52 Wrote: »Can you make lasagna?

Yep! I can make a pork lasagna, ground beef lasagna, and zucchini lasagna!

(07-12-2016, 07:19 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »can you wiggle SOMEONE ELSE'S ears????????

You got me. I cannot, in fact, wiggle someone else's ears. It's just too much for me. I reach for their slender, round lobes and reflexively pull away. How could anyone perform such a feat.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Can you make many threads slowly? Can you post in a 2-month-old thread?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Can you truthfully answer "no" to this question?
But, you all already know the one thing I can't do...
Sig:
SpoilerShow
but from your sarcasm it seemed obvious that you can in fact do that.
😼
Can you quote this post without modifying it?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
dougie
lyft?
RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do
Actually, turns out I can't lyft either.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: I can wiggle my ears and make many threads fast, but there is two thing I cant do
do you know how to dougie or not