Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
(04-25-2016, 06:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
(04-25-2016, 06:46 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-25-2016, 12:02 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-24-2016, 11:11 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This post fails rules 2, 3, 4 and 5.

HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncoolyBlankaloupemwahtermelonMelonspac:SchadenfruitWinky:3atermelonWhoaRaaaaageLobster With A GunTrog Demands Blood!Fact SeagullMcCoffeeDrudgerepond

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]
This is a cool updated repost of the original post

Ive changed this so the content is more family friendly

Pardon me, friend. Could you point me in the direction of the Space Consortium?
Youre standing in it
Hopefully this post will not
Break rule 3 as well
(05-18-2016, 10:11 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »

HappymelonMeloncholyMeloncoolyBlankaloupemwahtermelonMelonspac:SchadenfruitWinky:3atermelonWhoaRaaaaageLobster With A GunTrog Demands Blood!Fact SeagullMcCoffeeDrudgerepond

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Youre standing in it
Break rule 3 as well

This post passes rules 2, 3, and 4.
(05-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
signature
(05-19-2016, 12:19 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »

This post passes rule 1. Edit: Sorry, it also passes rule 4.
welcome to the space
consortium. which is 4
syllables, i think
Code:
....DONGS
...DONGS
..DONGS
.DONGS
DONGS
ONGS
NGS
GS
S
Cubular+Tubular: A torroid arrangement
(05-19-2016, 01:11 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »welcome to the space
consortium. which is 4
syllables, i think

This post passes rules 2 and 4.

(05-19-2016, 01:13 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
Code:
....DONGS
...DONGS
..DONGS
.DONGS
DONGS
ONGS
NGS
GS
S

This post passes rule 4.

(05-19-2016, 01:14 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Cubular+Tubular: A torroid arrangement

This post passes rule 4.
(05-19-2016, 01:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
signature

This post passes rules 1 and 4.

The post it's quoting also passes rule 4, I just overlooked that fact when I evaluated it. Fixed in an edit now.

(05-19-2016, 01:54 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »

This post also passes rules 1 and 4.

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Youre standing in it
Break rule 1 as well
(05-19-2016, 02:09 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Youre standing in it
Break rule 1 as well

This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.

5 is a little trickier to get, though.
(05-19-2016, 02:35 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(05-19-2016, 02:31 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.

5 is a little trickier to get, though.

Is this a hint

No, more of a warning. I'll give a hint if people think they're stuck enough on it, but for now I just recommend experimenting some more.

Your post passes rule 4.

(05-19-2016, 02:39 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-26-2016, 06:46 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »You have been tricked. You have been TRICKED! YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED!

post 1062 of this thread

This post passes rule 4.

(05-19-2016, 02:41 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(05-19-2016, 02:39 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(04-26-2016, 06:46 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »You have been tricked. You have been TRICKED! YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED!

post 1062 of this thread

This post passes rules 1 and 4.
post 4 rules

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Youre standing in it
Hopefully this post is good -
Now, please click right here
(05-19-2016, 02:58 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »post 4 rules

This passes rule 4.

(05-19-2016, 03:00 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »

wOW!
YOU'RE IN FRIG CITY
  • and
  • you're
  • never
  • leaving

[CODE]

Youre standing in it
Hopefully this post is good -
Now, please click right here

Passes 1, 2, 3, and 4. Again.

I suggest you try figuring out Rule 5 and not worry about interactions with the other rules until you have a better idea on it. There's no need for the thread to get flooded with post after post that reuses the same contents, just because it passes the other four rules every time it's made.

1. A
  2. B
  3. C
(05-19-2016, 03:22 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Harold Arik Pablo Paz Yolanda
Felix Aquamarine Tracy Hannah Elijah Raymundo Steve
Dewey Ashleigh Yvonne

Passes Rule 4.

(05-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »
  1. A
  2. B
  3. C

Passes Rule 4.
(05-19-2016, 04:05 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »

This passes rule 4.
‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌
(05-19-2016, 05:40 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌‭‍‌

I don't know how you made this post, but it passes Rule 4.
###########################################################################################
###########################################################################################
so i haven't been paying attention for the last few rounds someone care to tell me what the hot new memes are?
As long as we're not living in the age of brimp.