Post making contest 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 2.0
RE: Post making contest
(05-09-2016, 03:38 AM)Wheat Wrote: »:oops:
[Image: AUJwD61.png] [Image: rVzohse.png][Image: CiFR53.gif][Image: IP6tnvX.png][Image: yw9gTCv.png]

i think the 3 is broked.
I think the 1, 2, and 4 are broked too.
[Image: szXVJyY.gif][Image: EAv96s6.gif][Image: kR0bMe8.gif][Image: IQ3kv4H.gif][Image: yw9gTCv.png]

(05-09-2016, 03:41 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Usage note: Sentences are strings with at least one letter, delimited by periods, exclamation marks, question marks, or linebreaks.
[Image: 50hewCo.png][Image: Pa5Sf1m.png][Image: Hbs9wBS.png][Image: mIZSwlA.png][Image: EGAIBZv.png]
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Usage note:
Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months
Usage florp:

[Image: avatar_251.png?dateline=1330564237]
(05-09-2016, 04:19 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Usage note:
[Image: 50hewCo.png][Image: Pa5Sf1m.png][Image: uUXN4ZD.png][Image: mIZSwlA.png][Image: EGAIBZv.png]

(05-09-2016, 04:20 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Usage note: Sentences are strings with at least one letter.
[Image: 50hewCo.png][Image: Pa5Sf1m.png][Image: uUXN4ZD.png][Image: mIZSwlA.png][Image: EGAIBZv.png]

(05-09-2016, 04:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months
[Image: AUJwD61.png][Image: Pa5Sf1m.png][Image: Hbs9wBS.png][Image: mIZSwlA.png][Image: EGAIBZv.png]

(05-09-2016, 04:27 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Usage florp:

[Image: AUJwD61.png][Image: rVzohse.png][Image: uUXN4ZD.png][Image: IP6tnvX.png][Image: yw9gTCv.png]

(05-09-2016, 04:37 AM)Wheat Wrote: »:florp: aa bb cc dd

Usage note: Sentences are strings with at least one letter, delimited by periods, exclamation marks, question marks, or linebreaks.
[Image: 50hewCo.png][Image: rVzohse.png][Image: Hbs9wBS.png][Image: IP6tnvX.png][Image: yw9gTCv.png]
Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months florp
Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months florp

Usage florp:

:florp: aa bb cc dd

Usage note: Sentences are strings with at least one letter, delimited by periods, exclamation marks, question marks, or linebreaks.
(05-09-2016, 04:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months

(05-09-2016, 05:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months florp
[Image: AUJwD61.png][Image: Pa5Sf1m.png][Image: Hbs9wBS.png][Image: IP6tnvX.png][Image: EGAIBZv.png]

(05-09-2016, 05:24 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Usagi note: An fresh spring leaf with a single muddy pawprint on it, tied neatly with a blade of grass. It is customary to tip your mailbun with a handful of berries, preferably frozen in the summer months florp

SpoilerShow

(05-09-2016, 05:28 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »Usage florp:

:florp: aa bb cc dd

[Image: 50hewCo.png][Image: rVzohse.png][Image: Hbs9wBS.png][Image: IP6tnvX.png][Image: yw9gTCv.png]

(05-09-2016, 05:38 AM)btp Wrote: »

SpoilerShow
I think 2 and 5 had something to do with pictures, and g0m's avatar passed them somehow but I have no idea of the details.

For a while it looked like Rule 4 was "don't have actual English words" but I guess not? Maybe it was just to have a non-English word in there? I don't know.

And I am completely baffled by 1 and 3.
HappymelonI have no idea!
[Image: AUJwD61.png] - BE HONEST!
No meta-talk: Don't talk about the thread, the methods used in the thread, or the rules, past or present!

This one got increasingly difficult to judge the more creative you guys got with akumu's rule post. I probably didn't handle it the best but oh well. Schazer's post saved you all from mega man hell.

[Image: rVzohse.png] - BE COURTEOUS!
Post must depict, in some way, a smile! c:

g0m's avatar has a smile in it, so that worked out pretty well for you.

[Image: Hbs9wBS.png] - BE SMART!
Post must contain a correctly spelled English word of at least four syllables.

Frankly I'm disappointed that this one took the longest to get :U

[Image: IP6tnvX.png] - BE CREATIVE!
Post must contain an invented word, meaning notwithstanding.

This one was also difficult to judge. I didn't include words that were misspelled, or bastardized in such a way that they still conveyed the intended word, but weren't technically "words." #2716 was unique in that it bastardized SOME of the words beyond recognition, but the entire post still talked about aku's run. So, it passed 4, but failed 1.

[Image: yw9gTCv.png] - BE APPRECIATIVE!
Post must contain some form of drawn visual art.

Photographs generally aren't considered for this rule, but it turns out that you can photograph a painting. Neat!
(05-09-2016, 05:45 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think 2 and 5 had something to do with pictures, and g0m's avatar passed them somehow but I have no idea of the details.

For a while it looked like Rule 4 was "don't have actual English words" but I guess not? Maybe it was just to have a non-English word in there? I don't know.

And I am completely baffled by 1 and 3.

this passes rule 1 and 3
(05-09-2016, 05:55 AM)btp Wrote: »HappymelonI have no idea!

this passes rule 1

(05-09-2016, 06:09 AM)earthexe Wrote: »[Image: AUJwD61.png] - BE HONEST!
No meta-talk: Don't talk about the thread, the methods used in the thread, or the rules, past or present!

This one got increasingly difficult to judge the more creative you guys got with akumu's rule post. I probably didn't handle it the best but oh well. Schazer's post saved you all from mega man hell.

[Image: rVzohse.png] - BE COURTEOUS!
Post must depict, in some way, a smile! c:

g0m's avatar has a smile in it, so that worked out pretty well for you.

[Image: Hbs9wBS.png] - BE SMART!
Post must contain a correctly spelled English word of at least four syllables.

Frankly I'm disappointed that this one took the longest to get :U

[Image: IP6tnvX.png] - BE CREATIVE!
Post must contain an invented word, meaning notwithstanding.

This one was also difficult to judge. I didn't include words that were misspelled, or bastardized in such a way that they still conveyed the intended word, but weren't technically "words." #2716 was unique in that it bastardized SOME of the words beyond recognition, but the entire post still talked about aku's run. So, it passed 4, but failed 1.

[Image: yw9gTCv.png] - BE APPRECIATIVE!
Post must contain some form of drawn visual art.

Photographs generally aren't considered for this rule, but it turns out that you can photograph a painting. Neat!

this passes rule 1, 2, and 3
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
Jacquerel is a nerd.
(05-08-2016, 11:27 PM)Wheat Wrote: »[Image: AUJwD61.png] [Image: rVzohse.png] [Image: Hbs9wBS.png] [Image: IP6tnvX.png] [Image: yw9gTCv.png]

You must be registered to view this content.
unless otherwise stated, all of my posts will pass rules 1 and 3
(05-09-2016, 06:24 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Jacquerel is a nerd.

this passes rule 1
(05-09-2016, 06:31 AM)earthexe Wrote: »
(05-08-2016, 11:27 PM)Wheat Wrote: »[Image: AUJwD61.png] [Image: rVzohse.png] [Image: Hbs9wBS.png] [Image: IP6tnvX.png] [Image: yw9gTCv.png]

this monster passes rule 1 and rule 3

this passes rule 1
Always to new horizons
Username: Solaris

Name: Velobo Calidad, formerly known as 2106062

Race: Plazmuth

Color: #9A0000; A dark red

Weapons/Abilities: All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a 10 foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces. Beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited. The only other thing he has on his person is an indestructible metal band, which marked him as the 2106062th member of his species made.

Description:
SpoilerShow

Small and Cubular consisting of 2 ½ foot by 2 ½ foot body, with two arms and two legs, all of a shade of Green. He has a mouth with a long, 10 foot retractable tongue. He, like all Plazmuths have five eyes, two “main” ones in the front, and three on each of the remaining faces, that are usually closed. Plazmuth’s do not wear any type of clothing, except for the metal band used to mark their place in the manufacturing line. While most Plazmuth’s have no actual thought process, though they do have a brain, Velobo is different, he was born with something that none of the other’s had the ability to think and plan and most of all lead, and he used it to his every advantage. He is charismatic and commanding, but only thinks about what he has to do now, and what he needs to do to get it.

Biography: Created in a factory, like all other members of his species, Velobo was made for one reason, and one reason alone, and that is to live. In the Darkest reaches of his galaxy, is the Muer Moon, a tourist trap where people of all kinds can see genetically engineered creatures continuously run obstacle courses of death. None make it through alive, let alone in one piece. Born and marked as 2106062, Velobo was simply like any other member of his manufactured species, a rectangular prism, with a mouth, arms, legs, and some eyes. Velobo however, was different. When he was released into the course, and obviously, his doom, he had something else that completely shocked the audience, speed, skill, and a mind that could plan past all of the traps that lay ahead in an instant. This allowed him to not only pass the course, but to completely destroy it as well. He then led the remaining Plazmuths to defeat the announcer and owner of the moon. Before he could triumph, he was whisked away, never to be seen again.

Video Log from the Incident:

A large coliseum is shown, camera starts on from a view of the entire arena, before going down to the crowd, it zips past many faces, some absolutely repulsive, others just passable, before settling directly above the center of the arena. Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, as the floor starts to split into two. First, a blue, six-eyed, mustachio’d being rises, from below, his appearance is interesting, a goop of flesh on a silver platform, with many colorful controls, out from his body are three tentacles, each controlling the platform as he steadily rises and takes out a microphone.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” he says, as he places the microphone to his mustache, “welcome to the Muer Moon Doom Course. I am your host, Selfaz Argro.”
The floor keeps splitting and a structure starts to rise.
“Presenting.. the latest iteration of the one and only spectacular mechanism of carnage, THE TRACK OF DELAR.”

The camera changes view to the course, as the metal monstrosity arises, it begins with a simple strip of rock, followed by a few rings set aflame, continuing, are a few swings over a pit, sawblades, logs, pistons, and the cream of the crop, the Aplaster, the final, impossible leg of the course, consisting of localized acid droplets, a lasernet, and the Esperex, a giant robotic monster that reflects anything thrown at it.
“And now, it is time for the main event, the running of those lovable, stupid, idiot Plazmuths.”

The camera pans at a gate near the beginning of the death trap, it is metal, and imposing, but only five feet tall, on the other side stand nine-hundred and ninety-nine slow, stupid stubby beings, unknown of their untimely demise. And amongst them, is one anomaly, 2106062, one who is everything that his brothers are not, one who has spent his time alive, speaking to those supervising him, and then not only incapacitating and disarming them, but also convincing his brethren to follow his nigh-instantly formed plan.

The door opens, and while the crowd expects a thousand rainbow cuboids to come out and eventually splatter everywhere, only one, green streak comes out. By the time the first track is fully open, he is already past the flaming rings, about to swing over the now saw filled pit. Meanwhile, his brethren follow his specific instructions and navigate around the course, safe in the platforms used by the supervisors who were now unconscious in the holding room. 2106062, dodges each and every obstacle with perfect timing, stopping only for less than a second, navigating past the sadistic mechanism. And then, when he got to the Aplaster he stopped, for exactly one minute, as the nine-hundred and ninety-nine Plazmuths got into their place. 2106062 then leaped up and stuck his tongue to the Esperex. He retracted his tongue, pulling himself to the creature, and then clinging to it. Selfaz and the audience could do nothing but watch in awe, as 2106062 did the impossible. He climbed to the top of the Esperex, and from there jumped up to the platforms set in place by his brothers. As Selfaz realized what the small creature’s target was, 2106062 lashed out his tongue at his platform. He swung from down below onto the blue pile of sentient flesh, and he slapped him with the metal band on his wrist.

2106062 took the microphone away from one of his tentacles and began to yell to the audience, “I was created, for your entertainment inside this monster’s lab. I was given a number, and a band, and nothing else. All of my brothers were weak, without thought, they barley could comprehend words, let alone speak. However I, I was different, the idiots guarding us payed no thought to my questions, not knowing that I was formulating the means of my escape with each word they said. I rallied my brothers and interrogated and defeated the guards, and then conquered this machine you call the Track of Delar. I stand here, overpowering this wretched man, who let my species die, and took joy in it. I am not 2106062, I am an individual, I am Velobo Calidad, and I am going to make you all pay for what you did to me. But first...”

The small, green cuboid, rummages around the platform, looking for the proper button or lever, the controls for the Esperex.
He slaps Selfaz once more, ”Where are the controls for that metal beast?”
Selfaz points to the proper control box and Velobo grabs it.
“What will you do?”
“I am going to destroy everything.”
And destroy everything he does. Realizing that this was not part of the show, the audience panics and runs away from the stands, returning to their ships, in hopes of avoiding the green prism. The Esperex, follows a perfectly formulated path of destruction, reflecting the lasers in a precise pattern, and breaking down the Doom Course bit by bit. The mechanical beast then smashes all of the lasers and the tanks of acid, before stopping with its mouth agape, right below Selfaz and Velobo.
“Do you want to live?”
“Wha, what?”
“I said, do you want to live?”
“Yes, yes I do!”
“Then leave, and never return. And make sure no one else does either, I never want to see you or any other person like you again. This is my moon now.”
“Yes… anything you say, just let me live…”
However, just then, Velobo feels odd… transparent, slightly, different.
It is him, being summoned away, never to see his species again.
“Wha? No matter,” Selfaz, breathes a sigh of relief, “I’ll just have to make sure this never happens again, I can rebuild. I can bring this back to how it once was.”
What Selfaz does not see, is the congregating amount of Plazmuths slowly surrounding him,
“Veeeelooobo, where is he, where did he go, what did you do, get him, get him, get him,” they all say as they start to drive their platforms to him.
“What? No! Nooo,” Is all her can say before he is assaulted by nine-hundred thousand and ninety-nine rainbow cuboids, as they all crash into the Esperex and destroying them all.
The camera floats above, the sole surviving witness to the event. Recording the scene of the destroyed coliseum and broadcasting it around the galaxy.
Solaris :3
(05-09-2016, 07:13 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Username: Solaris

Name: Velobo Calidad, formerly known as 2106062

Race: Plazmuth

Color: #9A0000; A dark red

Weapons/Abilities: All Plazmuths, being genetically engineered to run a death course, are naturally resilient to pain, have a 10 foot long retractable tongue, capable of sticking to any surface due to the saliva it produces. Beyond the feature’s characteristic of his species, is a genetic quirk, high speed and agility, along with the ability to think and plan around situations in an instant, something that no other member of his species had exhibited. The only other thing he has on his person is an indestructible metal band, which marked him as the 2106062th member of his species made.

Description:
SpoilerShow

Small and Cubular consisting of 2 ½ foot by 2 ½ foot body, with two arms and two legs, all of a shade of Green. He has a mouth with a long, 10 foot retractable tongue. He, like all Plazmuths have five eyes, two “main” ones in the front, and three on each of the remaining faces, that are usually closed. Plazmuth’s do not wear any type of clothing, except for the metal band used to mark their place in the manufacturing line. While most Plazmuth’s have no actual thought process, though they do have a brain, Velobo is different, he was born with something that none of the other’s had the ability to think and plan and most of all lead, and he used it to his every advantage. He is charismatic and commanding, but only thinks about what he has to do now, and what he needs to do to get it.

Biography: Created in a factory, like all other members of his species, Velobo was made for one reason, and one reason alone, and that is to live. In the Darkest reaches of his galaxy, is the Muer Moon, a tourist trap where people of all kinds can see genetically engineered creatures continuously run obstacle courses of death. None make it through alive, let alone in one piece. Born and marked as 2106062, Velobo was simply like any other member of his manufactured species, a rectangular prism, with a mouth, arms, legs, and some eyes. Velobo however, was different. When he was released into the course, and obviously, his doom, he had something else that completely shocked the audience, speed, skill, and a mind that could plan past all of the traps that lay ahead in an instant. This allowed him to not only pass the course, but to completely destroy it as well. He then led the remaining Plazmuths to defeat the announcer and owner of the moon. Before he could triumph, he was whisked away, never to be seen again.

Video Log from the Incident:

A large coliseum is shown, camera starts on from a view of the entire arena, before going down to the crowd, it zips past many faces, some absolutely repulsive, others just passable, before settling directly above the center of the arena. Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, as the floor starts to split into two. First, a blue, six-eyed, mustachio’d being rises, from below, his appearance is interesting, a goop of flesh on a silver platform, with many colorful controls, out from his body are three tentacles, each controlling the platform as he steadily rises and takes out a microphone.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” he says, as he places the microphone to his mustache, “welcome to the Muer Moon Doom Course. I am your host, Selfaz Argro.”
The floor keeps splitting and a structure starts to rise.
“Presenting.. the latest iteration of the one and only spectacular mechanism of carnage, THE TRACK OF DELAR.”

The camera changes view to the course, as the metal monstrosity arises, it begins with a simple strip of rock, followed by a few rings set aflame, continuing, are a few swings over a pit, sawblades, logs, pistons, and the cream of the crop, the Aplaster, the final, impossible leg of the course, consisting of localized acid droplets, a lasernet, and the Esperex, a giant robotic monster that reflects anything thrown at it.
“And now, it is time for the main event, the running of those lovable, stupid, idiot Plazmuths.”

The camera pans at a gate near the beginning of the death trap, it is metal, and imposing, but only five feet tall, on the other side stand nine-hundred and ninety-nine slow, stupid stubby beings, unknown of their untimely demise. And amongst them, is one anomaly, 2106062, one who is everything that his brothers are not, one who has spent his time alive, speaking to those supervising him, and then not only incapacitating and disarming them, but also convincing his brethren to follow his nigh-instantly formed plan.

The door opens, and while the crowd expects a thousand rainbow cuboids to come out and eventually splatter everywhere, only one, green streak comes out. By the time the first track is fully open, he is already past the flaming rings, about to swing over the now saw filled pit. Meanwhile, his brethren follow his specific instructions and navigate around the course, safe in the platforms used by the supervisors who were now unconscious in the holding room. 2106062, dodges each and every obstacle with perfect timing, stopping only for less than a second, navigating past the sadistic mechanism. And then, when he got to the Aplaster he stopped, for exactly one minute, as the nine-hundred and ninety-nine Plazmuths got into their place. 2106062 then leaped up and stuck his tongue to the Esperex. He retracted his tongue, pulling himself to the creature, and then clinging to it. Selfaz and the audience could do nothing but watch in awe, as 2106062 did the impossible. He climbed to the top of the Esperex, and from there jumped up to the platforms set in place by his brothers. As Selfaz realized what the small creature’s target was, 2106062 lashed out his tongue at his platform. He swung from down below onto the blue pile of sentient flesh, and he slapped him with the metal band on his wrist.

2106062 took the microphone away from one of his tentacles and began to yell to the audience, “I was created, for your entertainment inside this monster’s lab. I was given a number, and a band, and nothing else. All of my brothers were weak, without thought, they barley could comprehend words, let alone speak. However I, I was different, the idiots guarding us payed no thought to my questions, not knowing that I was formulating the means of my escape with each word they said. I rallied my brothers and interrogated and defeated the guards, and then conquered this machine you call the Track of Delar. I stand here, overpowering this wretched man, who let my species die, and took joy in it. I am not 2106062, I am an individual, I am Velobo Calidad, and I am going to make you all pay for what you did to me. But first...”

The small, green cuboid, rummages around the platform, looking for the proper button or lever, the controls for the Esperex.
He slaps Selfaz once more, ”Where are the controls for that metal beast?”
Selfaz points to the proper control box and Velobo grabs it.
“What will you do?”
“I am going to destroy everything.”
And destroy everything he does. Realizing that this was not part of the show, the audience panics and runs away from the stands, returning to their ships, in hopes of avoiding the green prism. The Esperex, follows a perfectly formulated path of destruction, reflecting the lasers in a precise pattern, and breaking down the Doom Course bit by bit. The mechanical beast then smashes all of the lasers and the tanks of acid, before stopping with its mouth agape, right below Selfaz and Velobo.
“Do you want to live?”
“Wha, what?”
“I said, do you want to live?”
“Yes, yes I do!”
“Then leave, and never return. And make sure no one else does either, I never want to see you or any other person like you again. This is my moon now.”
“Yes… anything you say, just let me live…”
However, just then, Velobo feels odd… transparent, slightly, different.
It is him, being summoned away, never to see his species again.
“Wha? No matter,” Selfaz, breathes a sigh of relief, “I’ll just have to make sure this never happens again, I can rebuild. I can bring this back to how it once was.”
What Selfaz does not see, is the congregating amount of Plazmuths slowly surrounding him,
“Veeeelooobo, where is he, where did he go, what did you do, get him, get him, get him,” they all say as they start to drive their platforms to him.
“What? No! Nooo,” Is all her can say before he is assaulted by nine-hundred thousand and ninety-nine rainbow cuboids, as they all crash into the Esperex and destroying them all.
The camera floats above, the sole surviving witness to the event. Recording the scene of the destroyed coliseum and broadcasting it around the galaxy.
this passes rule 1, 2, and 3
(05-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »Solaris :3

this passes rule 1
Always to new horizons
[Image: sDlcumV.png]
CHOOSE A CLASS
It's hard to resist the siren song of shitposting
healer!
(05-09-2016, 11:19 PM)earthexe Wrote: »[Image: sDlcumV.png]
CHOOSE A CLASS

this passes rules 1 and 3

(05-10-2016, 01:54 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »It's hard to resist the siren song of shitposting

this passes rule 1

(05-10-2016, 03:30 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »healer!

this passes rule 1
Always to new horizons