Join my in artificially inflating my post count

Poll: Now you know the truth
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
11.11%
1 11.11%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
11.11%
1 11.11%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
44.44%
4 44.44%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
# occupy hawkspace
22.22%
2 22.22%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
0%
0 0%
Hashtag occupy hawkspace
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
After much research i have determined that the sole purpose of Hawkspace is to inflate one's post count. Why is this you ask? Well its a simple to understand reason that i have outlined in a series of FACTS:
  • FACT number 1: Post count = status around here. More than anything else, people care about the number of posts you turn out in these parts. They dont care about friendliness, or any virtues such as integrity or openness, jus hard, straight posts. Need an example? Who has the most posts on this garbage heap? That's right, Dragon Motherfucking Fogel and Mothefucking Schazer. Did you know rhey didnt even start this website??? Its all a ruse they achieved through high post counts These human wastes of (hawk)space are manipulating you with their enormous post counts!
  • FACT number 2: Hawkspace was created as space for a select group of awful individuals to gain status away from the normal people! Do you think any normal human being would willingly venture into this terrible mess of pain and suffering? NO! Its intentionally created to be the complete and udder fucking WORST so that the low post count proletariat is subjugated by the high post count 1%ers. STAY WOKE MY FREINDS!!!!!
  • FACT number third: am i delerious from not sleeping? Is this satire of some conpiracy board post??? DEFINITELY MAYBE NOT! Im like plato pulling you out of the fucking cave or neizche turning you from a camel into a lion and then a baby or something i dont know the three metamorphoses js confusing but im here as some glorious savior so dont tAke my sacrifice in vain!!!! Im sure to be banned for sharing you the gods truth!

So how can we topple this illuminati fucking establishment garbage??? Ive also outlined that in a clear-consice format for your understanding!
  1. Step one: talk to yourself a lot in this thread! Dont even wait for responses. Who cares! Youre not on a forum for interaction, youre on a forum to be respected as the dopest motherfucker with the biggest post count!
  2. Step two: dont use that many words! Dont even finish sentences before you go onto your next post! Maybe dont even use whole words! English is overrated, post count important!!!!
  3. Storp 3: spend all your time in this flippin thread. You dont need work or school when you have a high post count and the respect of all fromthis website! This is the only thing that matters!

Together we can tale back eagletime together!!!! But im let me get more posts than you i need attention
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
RE: Join my in artificially inflating my post count
Can I be cool with you guys
my favourite pizza toppings are bacon and pineapple. don't know if i've already said this.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Post counts over 5000 are for nerds.
#hawkgate
Maybe I like being subjugated by illuminati garbage
i hope the op is sarcastic because post counts are the least important thing around here. just look at shit threads like the one where bigro posts many times.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
trol seasson club
signature
i dream of one day being on the first page of postcounts
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
bigro may have had his numbers but NOTHING has come close to the post count inflation that is Post making contest.
(05-05-2016, 05:55 PM)Gatr Wrote: »i hope the op is sarcastic because post counts are the least important thing around here. just look at shit threads like the one where bigro posts many times.

I am 100000000% serious!!! This is a real issue that matters! Nobody cares about fuckin quality or talent here, just the high numbers of post count! Bigro is treated like a god on this forum and everyone respects them for their contributions to this society.

You guis arent following the rules!! Come on!! Post less words and post more posts!
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
(05-05-2016, 08:17 PM)btp Wrote: »bigro may have had his numbers but NOTHING has come close to the post count inflation that is Post making contest.

This is so horribly true. 30% of all of my posts have been made in the Post making contest, and that percentage is only going to go up. Come join us! Everyone is welcome at the Space Consortium!
(05-05-2016, 05:46 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Maybe I like being subjugated by illuminati garbage

;)
all my posts exist solely to raise my post count, sometimes i pretend to have opinions or things to say but ultimately i just like to see that number tick one higher.
(05-05-2016, 09:44 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »all my posts exist solely to raise my post count, sometimes i pretend to have opinions or things to say but ultimately i just like to see that number tick one higher.

Yes see! This is the kind of honesty im looking for. This is someone to model your roles after, one might even call them a modelroler!
(05-05-2016, 09:44 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »all my posts exist solely to raise my post count, sometimes i pretend to have opinions or things to say but ultimately i just like to see that number tick one higher.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(05-05-2016, 09:55 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(05-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Colby Wrote: »
(05-05-2016, 09:44 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »all my posts exist solely to raise my post count, sometimes i pretend to have opinions or things to gay but ultimately i just like to see that number tick one higher.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I feel better when I'm dancing~

Sig:
SpoilerShow
OH EH OOO~!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You must be registered to view this content.
Y'all are sick. Artificial posts have no meaning. You lack substance! Where's the heart? Where's the heart??
lankie is a treasure
(05-06-2016, 06:59 AM)Solekii Wrote: »Y'all are sick. Artificial posts have no meaning. You lack substance! Where's the heart? Where's the heart??

HERE. HERE IT IS. HERE'S THE FUCKING HEART

[Image: heartfelt.jpg]

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SKIN IS CHIPPING AWAY INTO NOTHIIIIII-

*disassembles, only heart remains*
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]