We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
:

SpoilerShow
I still think the only reason I didn't explode is because the fact that I was the one defusing meant that everyone who knew what they were doing was aiding me.

I'm still up for being exploded at some point though. If I'm in Discord then I'm probably in a position where I could play, so hit me up!
i beat ffx and its good and i have feelings
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
Does anyone else play Wildstar? I know a lot of folks don't want to give MMOs the time of day, and for good reason, but Wildstar is pretty special to me. You can get a house and decorate it, and be a cool space robot, and swing around Only The Very Biggest Swords!

Here's my cool space robot, on her front lawn, where she keeps The Biggest Sword Of All:

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

I didn't even like the art style at first, but its extra-funky cartooniness really grew on me, and the whole game along with it.
Chew you havisfaction a singleicious satisfact to snack that up?
I have refused to play Wildstar, as cool as it looks, because I hate NCSoft that much.

THEY MURDERED MY FAVOURITE MMO.
I enjoyed the styling: it pretty much felt like Ratchet and Clank the MMO, but the quests were nothing to write home about. The Secret World's totally ruined me for pretty much all other MMOs
I've played a bit of it (mind you I didn't get that far). The combat was quite fun, but nothing to write home about. The aesthetic was brilliant. It was bright and cartoony and fun in all of the best ways. As a game it was good, but nothing really new or innovative. (Again, I didn't get that far into it, so maybe it gets better later in).
I also played some Wildstar when my friend wouldn't stop hyping it up, but then he stopped one day and then I guess we just never talked about it. it did look pretty promising though.

but recently, I've been able to get into VR since last weekend and, dang, it's amazing, like the feeling of presence and all that stuff.
for sure it's still in mid-early stages, but I'm convinced that it has the potential to change the future of videogames and videogame accessories.

it's pretty dang good.
I'm really miffed that the steam controller still hasn't made it to 'straya.
You must be registered to view this content.
cyber bought me Nuclear Throne and wow i'm super happy it's really good and i'd do better if i didn't naturally gravitate to the character with only two health
On a related note, who is everyone's main for NT? I like plant.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I'm a fan of Robot, except for after I've just been playing as a different character.

Honestly, I like to hit the random button. I kinda like most of the characters enough to be happy with whatever I get, except Fish.

i also really like steroids with a melee weapon in one hand and a gun in the other but then i can't use his throne butt
also speaking of videogames and videogame accessories, i got a wii u at some point recently, i enjoy making marios and splatting toons.

also i don't really know how friends work on there but I'm RobustLaser, displayed as Riley, people please add me if that's all the information i need to give

unless i need another friend code somewhere
There are characters besides Robot?
Crystal.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Crystal is my second most used :B

Why do you guys like robot so much?
Because I suck and it's the only way I ever get to use the cool guns. Also I feel like there's a bit more more flexibility and versatility available when you almost never have to worry about ammo.
While he has one of the less actively 'fun' special abilities, it means I don't have to worry about ammo and can play with neat guns.
speaking of guns how about them gungeons

(they're pretty neat)
I enjoy the Heavy, Rexxar, and deliberately mixing up games with class systems.
Gungeon is good, could do with being a bit less stingy with the drops though. It's got a real feast or famine thing going on.
Also question the design of "if you beat the boss without taking damage it is more likely to give you more max health", seems a little counterintuitive.

Through reading up it also seems that ammo drops more often the more ammo you have spent..... which means that the intuitive strategy of relying hard on your starting weapon for a couple of floors actually really hurts you later on.

A good game still.
honestly it's gonna be real hard adjusting to using actual guns before hitting floor 4

ps i'm only just getting started in the new clear thrones but robot seems pretty top tier imo
I don't have gungeon

I'm guessing you guys recommend?
i really like gungeon. i'm gonna compare it to binding of isaac a lot here because that's what it most feels like, except more bullet hell.

and while i never got into binding of isaac in a major way, gungeon feels a lot more accessible i guess? you have the ammopendium which once you've picked up an item at least once it tells you what that item does (in most cases, there are some items that just increase hidden stats which aren't obvious without outside research, but it feels a lot friendlier than boi ever was) and i just love the aesthetic of the game so much. gungeon is a fun time i'd recommend it.