WSBM - it's fun, and you're invited

Stream Link:
This is the tried-and-true ustream channel, which we almost always use.

Chat Room:
#badmovies on irc.esper.net

'lr Feed:
Follow this blog for updates and such.

Showtime is every Saturday, 8 Eastern 5 Pacific

WSBM is a weekly stream maintained by genericAnomaly and myself, with between zero and let's say five guest hosts on every show, depending on many factors. We've been running this show since 2010, and it has sort of evolved from "build a solid lineup of 2-3 similar terrible movies and commit to riffing them in a semiprofessional manner" to something a bit less formal.

There's decent odds that a lot of you eagle-i-time-ians have heard of, tuned in for, or even participated in the show at one time or another over the last few years, and given the core producer/audience group's decline of interest in WSBM's original forum home, the establishment of a thread over here has pretty much been a long time coming.

And so, we of WSBM hereby invite you all to join us this weekend for a movie or two's worth of what we hope you will consider fun times! Information about upcoming shows will be posted here, and on our blog, so keep an eye out.

Also, as usual, please let us know about any bad movies you'd like to see, and we'll do our best to make it happen. See you around!
RE: WSBM - it's fun, and you're invited
That time makes no sense and as an antipodean I'm 90% sure I'll never make it anyway
I love bad movies streams even if they are usually at like, 2 am.
Please watch terrible films with me/us, maybe one day I will even bother to get myself on the host call.
it's good!!!! I cohost semi-frequently so you'll get to hear dalm voice maybe???
For real tho it's great fun & u should tune in. u o u
death to mspaforums
signature
[Image: tumblr_nwdfaljbFR1tqnoono2_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_nwdfaljbFR1tqnoono1_500.jpg]

You may look at these posters and think to yourself, “okay, I can pick up on what tonight’s theme is just from visual cues, I don’t need to read the rest of this official WSBM announcement,” or, heck, maybe you’ve seen one of these, or both, and that’s where you start from with your theme assumptions, but I guarantee that you could guess for ages and not arrive at the completely right answer.

Ahhem. Tonight’s theme is… Movies GA Watched As A Child And Was Kind Of Put Off About Because Coincidentally They Both Contain Scenes Of Hideous Desiccation Which Feel Pretty Darn Out Of Place In What Are Ostensibly Children’s Films.

See you tonight!

ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies

#badmovies on esper.net

8pm EST
[Image: tumblr_nx3o6mD0AX1tqnoono1_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_nx3o6mD0AX1tqnoono2_400.jpg]

tonight!!!!!!

https://www.ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies

8PM EST

SPECIAL GUEST HOST MIBBS; MIBBS LIVE
[Image: tumblr_ny6kueU3ej1tqnoono2_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_ny6kueU3ej1tqnoono1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ny6kueU3ej1tqnoono3_1280.jpg]
We hope you’ll join us for a slightly more-relaxed-than-usual WSBM Holiday Farewell Send-Off Screening tonight at 8PM EST on ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies and #badmovies on irc.esper.net before we become too proccupied to host the show for a good few weeks/months (which to be fair is a phase we are well into already but still).
[Image: tumblr_nyvgn6Lolm1tqnoono1_540.jpg]

HUUUUUAAAAAOUH OOOAAAAOAOAOAAaaaooaoaoAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!

That’s my textual impression of The Classic Tarzan Yell™, and I typed it out because, as you can probably tell from the above image, we’re going to watch Tarzan 3D tonight right here on W S B M. Yikes! Tune into ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies at 8pm EST, and hop onto #badmovies on irc.esper.net too, while you’re at it. It’ll be fun, I promise.
[Image: tumblr_nz9mt9NHwa1tqnoono1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nz9mt9NHwa1tqnoono2_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nz9mt9NHwa1tqnoono3_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nz9mt9NHwa1tqnoono4_1280.png]

@ ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies @ 8PM @ #badmovies @ irc.esper.net
[Image: tumblr_o239m7sMYe1tqnoono1_500.jpg]

THIS SATURDAY

WSBM RETURNS WITH LAST YEAR’S UNWATCHED AND FORGOTTEN MAZE RUNNER SEQUEL “THE SCORCH TRIALS”

TUNE INTO https://www.ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies AT 8PM EST

AND #badmovies ON IRC.ESPER.NET

TO HEAR YOUR OLD PALS LIEUTENANT FISH AND GENERICANOMALY

GET EXCITED ABOUT DOING A SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS

BUT THEN REMEMBER HOW PAINFULLY BAD THESE MOVIES ARE

AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ! ! ! ! ! ! !
You must be registered to view this content.
Thumbs Up  RE: WSBM - it's fun, and you're invited
[quote='OTTO'][/quote]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_o50sbzDv0r1tqnoono1_540.jpg]

From the makers of “Antboy 2” and “Antboy 3,” it’s “Antboy!” Tune into ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies at 8pm EST tonight to hear your ol’ pals LtFish and GA heckling it, and don’t forget to join #badmovies on irc.esper.net to contribute heckles of your own.
[Image: tumblr_o6ghfonq8a1tqnoono1_540.jpg]

FF:SI, Tonight on WSBM! Take a jaunt into the uncanny valley with us!

You must be registered to view this content.
8pm EST, just like always! (my bad though I usually put that in the posts but I forgot this time. we also have a blog, https://we-spade-bad-movies.tumblr.com/ )
I'm psyched for tonight!!!
[Image: tumblr_o6s3qsPjQH1tqnoono2_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_o6s3qsPjQH1tqnoono1_400.jpg]

What possible reason could there be for us streaming these two particular movies in one night? Well, most of you can probably guess just from looking at ‘em that our show on the 7th will feature special guests Ford and Seiga!

Saturday night, 8pm EST, https://www.ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies and #badmovies on irc.esper.net!
[Image: tumblr_o75808Jgb51tqnoono1_1280.jpg]

Tonight on WSBM, “G-Force,” a movie where Nic Cage plays a literal mole who works for the U.S. government.

Joining us will be the marvelous Chwoka, and you know you don’t want to miss his masterful wordplay so please keep in mind that we’ll be starting an hour and a half later than usual, at 9:30 EST (6:30 PST), on ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies and #badmovies on irc.esper.net!
[Image: tumblr_o7wadmpMBB1tqnoono1_1280.jpg]

Hey all.we don't feel up to running a proper commentaried show tonight, so instead, GA'll be screening one of her favorite films from the past few years, Cartoon Saloon’s Song of the Sea. 8 Eastern time. That's like, right now!

https://ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies. Chat at #badmovies on irc.esper.net. Be there!
[Image: tumblr_o8m43uXXTC1tqnoono1_1280.jpg]

TONIGHT ON WSBM

EVERY LEGEND HAS A BEGINNING

SET SAIL FOR ADVENTURE

EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC

THIS TIME IT’S PERSONAL

AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

and #badmovies on irc.esper.net

8PM EST / 5PM PST
[Image: tumblr_oaf6uuwQ361tqnoono1_540.jpg][Image: tumblr_oaf6uuwQ361tqnoono2_400.jpg]

Tonight, we’re going places we’ve never been before. Namely, Monte Carlo and bananas (and by “we,” I mean Herbie, the Love Bug).

8PM EST / 5PM PST
don't you fucking diss Herbie
[Image: tumblr_ogfs172qoy1tqnoono2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ogfs172qoy1tqnoono1_1280.jpg]

GOOD MOVIE NIGHT SATURDAY 12/11/16 8PM EST

This saturday, we’re here to provide you with a few choice hours of wholesome filmic escapism, and that’s something I’m sure we could all benefit from right now so don’t be shy about spreading the word. Chill out with the WSBM crew to the sweet sugary vibes of Bee and Puppycat, then brace yourself for Redline crashing out of the monitor and plowing straight into your eyeballs, in a good way. It’s WSBMGMN, so you won’t have to endure hearing your hosts yammering on about Animorphs and whatever, but oh, you’d better believe we’ll be there in the chatroom, doing exactly that. Come join us!

As always, our stream is https://www.ustream.tv/channel/we-bad-movies, our chatroom is #badmovies on irc.esper.net, and the show will begin around 8PM EST. There will be some pre-show content for early birds, and an intermission midway through. Also, Redline has anime boobs in it for about 30 seconds.