Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 5: Vidya Sheep GAME OVER)
You must be registered to view this content.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 6: Hipster Sheep)
NEW VARIANT ALERT: HIPSTER SHEEP

Sup, fellow Sheeple. Let me tell you something: Sheep is too mainstream. 24 people playing it? Wow way to sell out. And Reverse Sheep? That's just some manufactured tryhard drivel. No, no, no. We value the underappreciated Sheep, the ones that haven't broken through to the top because the MAN keeps 'em down. We're playing Hipster Sheep.

So, how it works: The game plays like regular Sheep. You still get points for matching people and the winner is the one with the most points at the end. There is but one major rule difference: On each question, the answer that is said the most (The "Sheep Answer") is awarded Zero (0) Points.

Example, using a question from last round:

(03-10-2016, 01:55 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Question 14: What is the most iconic part of the character Mario?

Moustache (10): Ixcaliber, AgentBlue, a52, Akumu, Robust Laser, Pinary, Gatr, Palamedes, Loather, Granolaman
Hat(7): Solaris, Shredded, Coldblooded, Reecer6, g0m, ICan'tGiveCredit, Mirdini
Overalls (2): Whimbrel, Schazer
Outfit (2): SleepingOrange, Kieros
Letter M: Crowstone
Jumping: Dragonfogel
Luigi: Reyweld

In the "Hipster Sheep" variant, "Moustache" would award you 0 points (Even less than "Luigi"!), because saying the most said thing is the least hipster thing you can do. The "Hipster Sheep" answer would be "Hat". Basically, the goal is to say what you think will be the second-most said answer.

This variant probably needs a few more than the regular minimum to play, something like 12 peeps, so I'm gonna gauge interest here and ask for "signups". If there's enough "signups", then I'll figure out and post some questions. Don't worry if you didn't "signup" before questions were posted tho, because I'll still be taking the standby of "Sending in answers" as a valid way to signup, but that's only if we get to the point of actually playing the round.
I will sign up.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I that also
I'm signing up! that's 1 person to add to your headcount!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Baaaaaaa.
Yupyup
I'll sign up!
Yeah, I'm in.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
yo sup
I liked Sheep before it was cool, so I have a good feeling about this game, unless it gets too popular
Oh yes.
if too many people sign up for hipster sheep does it get canceled? (also i sign up)
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(03-13-2016, 05:04 AM)Solaris Wrote: »if too many people sign up for hipster sheep does it get canceled? (also i sign up)

Not now that you've said it, now I have to press onward.

Also, on IRC I was floating doing another round of Vidya Sheep, because I still have plenty of questions for it that wouldn't be too narrow, and it seemed pretty popular. Is another round of that something you guys would like to do in the future?

Also the idea of Webcomic Sheep was floated to me. I can't say I can construct a fair bunch of questions for that, I don't know enough about enough popular webcomics I think. But if anyone here wants to take a chance on running a round of Sheep, that idea seemed to have interest. I'd play it even if I'd find myself having to study up on a few questions.
Lord okay sure
buh ok
I will enact a "sign up" to hipster sheep.

Also, I'd be fine with more gaming sheep.
Okay seems like enough interest, so here we go.

Remember, the goal is to say the answer you think will be said the second most. Since the Sheep Answer gets 0 points, this will obviously be a lower scoring game, possibly necessitating tiebreakers, so here are the tiebreakers for this round.

"Amongst the tied parties, the winner will be declared by the following tiebreakers:
1: Whoever had the least amount of zeroes (0) on their scoresheet
2: If still tied, whoever had the least amount of Aces (1) on their scoresheet
3: if still tied, whoever got the most Hipster Sheep answers (Answers that were second-most said on a question)
4: Just, you know what, if you can't share the win then nobody gets to have it. Is that what you want? Cause I will take that win away from you so fast you'll forget you even had it. We clear? So you'll share? Okay then you can all be winners.
"

QUESTION TIME:

Quote:1: What is the fanciest style of mustache?
2: Name a credit card brand that may not be accepted everywhere.
3: What is the ugliest fantasy race?
4: What is something that a poor person would see as a luxury, that a rich person would see as a necessity?
5: What is the tastiest thing that you spread onto a sandwich?
6: Name something you can use a penny for.
7: Who has the most influence in a child's life?
8: What is the second-most famous US Landmark?
9: If you could meet any dead person in history, who would it be?
10: Finish this phrase: Let it _______.
11: Where might you find overpriced snacks?
12: Happy Pi Day! How many digits of pi do you know?
13: Where is the happiest place on earth?
14: Name a human body part that is commonly removed.
15: So, tell me, who is the best Sheep player?

And as always, please do not post answers in this thread, and please use this format to send them to me in PM.

And by "use this format" I mean please copy and paste these numbers into a PM and then put your answers next to them. Do not use the "insert numbered list" option, because it does not let me copy and paste the numbers alongside your answers, which is the kind of thing I really like being able to do.

Quote:1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

By the way, like I said before, you don't have to "Sign up" to sign up, just PM me the answers to the questions. kthxbai happy sheeping
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 6: Hipster Sheep QUESTION OPEN)
bigro's always quick on the masterwork sheep satire, ha ha ha ha!
We desperately missed it in the last round, it was like the world had lost its light
so

when's, uh

the sheep deadline
(03-20-2016, 06:50 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »so

when's, uh

the sheep deadline

Been behind on things, and a strange work schedule has obliterated my sleep schedule. So I left it open until I started counting.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no more entries are being taken for this round, I've started counting.

I'm not making promises on when the reveal is tho, but it'll be soon. I promise.