The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
except me. :v i judge you to be 2gud
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
uuugh

I just broke my entire html program and I have no idea what is wrong

edit: and my old code that previously worked no longer works so something is wrong with my browser or computer
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Stepdad somehow managed to hard reset the router while setting up a new printer, and now we can't figure out how to get it working again. Ren needs it for work and the rest of us need it to not go completely nuts, and stepdad is stomping around the house swearing and now actually helping at all

It's very stressful
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Dear right-wing christian fuckwits,

Please take your christianity and put it somewhere where it doesn't kill queer children.

sincerely,
agen
ffxiv is on maintenance + earlier i had to have dinner with mom and her boyfriend and said dinner fucked me up mentally/emotionally so the fact that ffxiv is on maintenance is really bad since it helps me deal with the fact that my life is a festering pit of shit
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
My throat is sore and my nose is clogged.

On the plus side, I couldn't smell all the awful odours of the hallways near the school gym.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
My shoulder is really fucked somehow. I think I need a new messenger bag.
I'm really tired and stressed and i almost had a meltdown over a pie not going right

Not helped by Ren being kind of obnoxious today (tipped out my egg whites, kept talking over me)
i hate this i hate hate hate this i hate this i hate everything that i am i hate hate hate hate
Always to new horizons
My friend has been sick (vomiting) for literal months, and she missed exams of last semester (in January). Now it's getting close to march break and midterms and she's missed everything and I'm really worried about her.

Meloncholy
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I think I've officially hit my limit when it comes to social interaction. Time to become a hermit again.
My sister and her fiance broke up earlier today and like I'm glad they were honest to her and thought about it a really long time, but they're living together and everything- I'm really worried about my sister aahh. They were her entire support network really, and I'm scared my sister is gonna do something that she shouldn't.
Sick of this job and fancy dying for a week until the feeling passes
My Japanese teacher almost had a heart attack today in class, because of how awful and stressful her students are. Right in the middle of class she started holding her chest and head and her voice dropped to a whisper, but she kept teaching. She wouldn't let us call 911 because it had happened before and the hospital bill had been huge, and her tiny American-education-system paycheck wasn't enough to pay for it.
Some people in that class (mostly the people who made her so stressed in the first place) are saying she was just lying in order to get us to shut up, but I don't know if I believe them. I certainly don't want to.

Also my shoulder is really sore and I can barely move my left arm. It's been like this for a few days. I'm guessing it's caused by violin, which sucks because I have a lesson today and it's too late to cancel it.
i ahte and am tired of thinking about things no one else things of in ways no one else thinks of
Always to new horizons
God, I'm just so fucking pissed at my parents right now. They got suuuuuper smashed at the pub and then came home and oh hey their car came with them.

"Would I be disappointed if I knew how you got home?"

"Yes."

and i started just disappointed but i keep thinking on it and fucking god dammit i thought you two were smarter than this
My school is in lockdown because a suspected stalker/killer is currently IN THE SCHOOL. Guess which class I'm stuck with? The noisy assholes in Japanese. If I die, it'll be entirely their fault. Jesus christ. Maybe they don't know its real? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

ahhhhhhhhhh
Stay safe!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It is okay now, the lockdown ended and then we just watched movies for the rest of the day.
was one of them a slasher movie :v
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
No, we watched a bunch of studio ghibli cartoons.
STUDIO GHIBLI IS BEST
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Which ghiblis? I saw The Wind Rises for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was sad as hell.
The wind rises was sad but it was kind of all over the place... Porco Rosso is the better ghibli movie about planes tbh

I say this as someone who loves seeing planes in film and dogfights are my fave. (they're not in the movies i usually watch, so its a treat when i do see them :') )
The Wind Rises is my least favorite studio Ghibli film, and as I recall, it has a stupid ending.

My favorites are Nassica of the Vally of the Wind, My Neighbour Totoro, Castle in the Sky and Howl's Moving Castle. Although all of them are beautiful.
Sig:
SpoilerShow