is "is 'is homestuck the new homestuck?' the new homestuck?" the new homestuck?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
You must be registered to view this content.
RE: is "is 'is homestuck the new homestuck?' the new homestuck?" the new homestuck?
Buffalo buffalo buffalo "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" Buffalo buffalo.
RE: is "is 'is homestuck the new homestuck?' the new homestuck?" the new homestuck?
P.S. This thread is blatant IP theft, you'll be hearing from my lawyers.
Are your lawyers the new Homestuck?
Tag your spoilers please Fogel, I haven't reached that part yet.
x="Is x the new Homestuck?"
This whole line of inquiry is too low-content even for hawkspace due to the binary nature of the solution to any of these questions

I propose we instead showcase our collective intellectual clout by digging into the nitty gritty: Why is x the new homestuck?

If that's too much of a toughie, I don't mind it being dialed back to "y is x: the new homestuck?"
Because I graduated with honors in pop-cultural evolution, not pop-cultural taxonomy?
Making new things seem like old things means I don't have to think critically about the new things. All new things are the new Homestuck so I can ignore them all and live in a nostalgia bubble forever.
(01-21-2016, 02:16 AM)Wheat Wrote: »I was thinking of postin something like that, something about self-nested sets
I'm always there when someone says math and...
Wait. Nobody said math? Uh...

Look! Over there! A distraction! Is that distraction the new Homestuck?
{new homestucks} = {!(new homestucks)}
You must be registered to view this content.
People, nothing is the new Homestuck. If anything, Homestuck was the new Bard Quest.

Andrew Hussie's ghost wouldn't want to see us memeing like this, without dignity or restraint. He'd want more horses, at the very least.

SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow