Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [D2: Interceptor Intercepted]
Oh, right, forgot to cast my vote.

Vote: pickyerpoison

That big "whoooooops, sorry" in his post is especially scummy.
Pick Yer Poison - (3) - Wheat, TimeothyHour, ProfessorLizzard
Pinary - (1) - Mirdini
ProfessorLizzard - (1) - Solaris

(Abstaining - 13 - MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Pinary, Woffles, MalkyTop, Sruixan, Ixcaliber, Drakenforge, Pick Yer Poison, Whimbrel, Insufficient Fresh, Pharmacy, g0m)

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch, and 6 to soft lynch. Day ends in 3 days.
And Solaris, while I have my eyes on Pinary, the case against PYP is rather stronger.

Also, if I do recall correctly, he was attacking Sruix for talking too much, too? I would say that his flip would shed more light on more people, this way.

Also I would vig Woffles if I could, for "Helpful" Third Party Claim.
Pick Yer Poison Wrote:As for Wojj...mind explaining why you winning the duel with your hunter would be good for him/her? How's the victor decided? Does it not end with one of you dying?

If the Hunter wins, I die, and he fullfils his wincon fully, and I lose. We both probably get eliminated from play.
If I win, we both escape, I net a half-win, and we both get a new wincon for the remainder of the game. The duel only happens once, so the Hunter doesn't get a rematch.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Woffles Wrote:If the Hunter wins, I die, and he fullfils his wincon fully, and I lose. We both probably get eliminated from play.
If I win, we both escape, I net a half-win, and we both get a new wincon for the remainder of the game. The duel only happens once, so the Hunter doesn't get a rematch.

And how were you going to rig it so that you got the desired outcome?
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I was going after Pines because he seemed (seems) scummy. Find it interesting how some folks are calling me out for pursuing people I feel're scummy. If I draw up a large list of scummish people but don't go after any of 'em it doesn't really help does it.

Also christ it is claimtown up in here, just going to sigh and move on there.

As for Wheat's point on PYP going back and looking at it and then PL's point on him I... actually don't like him much either. Felt a lot like an opportunistic wagonjump. Good point there Wheat, however -

At the moment though I'm really not liking PL. His Teajump at the end of yesterday was even worse than PYP's, and he's in favor of lynching a claimed third party off the bat, supports my (honestly not very strongly supported) Pinarypressure but doesn't vote, then promptly hops onto the PYP-wagon as soon as it comes up/Solaris pokes him for notvote-wagoning. He's completely ignored the suspicions he outed at the end of the day yesterday.

His proposition of "hey well PYP was talking about Sruix if we lynch him that'd point things out about Sruixan" this early in the wagon feels off as well.

Vote: ProfessorLizzard
Well, what did Woffles do, beside claiming third party during the game? Made a bandwagon vote on Pinary, "yup, Mirdi is right" and then she unvoted after the next time he spoke. And then she claims to be not a town member. She is more like a dead weight for the town in this case. And a huge liability. HOWEVER, I would like to know who is this mysterious hunter before we procede with this case. Maybe he was much better at helping out the town.

On the case of PYP, I guess you could be right. My opinion on him changed for scummy, because of what Wheat said: he was trying to push for an easy lynch.
Argh this game is too slow and I don't agree with any of the lynches so

Oh wait, is Sruix one of the wagons I can't remember. I was about to vote for him for not posting but uh.
...Vote: Fogel for magic bagging? That's about the only tangent I can remember.
If the cocktail had something to do with your role I don't really understand the reasoning behind mentioning it.

Also it's a bit strange that Wojjie's double has yet to show up.

Hope we don't have to prod people to make sure nobody is owning up out of just not reading this all.
Either way, ain't me.
I didn't intend to suggest that the cocktail was something specific to my role; I think it was a generic role-enhancer of some sort. I just don't want to say exactly what it did in my case.

I'm not magic-bagging, I'm just not claiming. There's a difference.
I'm kinda just finding myself completely uncertain about anything. I don't like any of the lynch ideas either. The fact that the supposed hunter hasn't popped up yet is kinda eeehhhh but then again I know how much people just drop out of these things for days at a time.

I...guess I agree that Pip's wallpost at the end of the day is suspect...? I guess I don't like the looks of Prof either...? It's just nobody's looking extremely scummy to me. Like, so scummy I feel confident in pointing it out. I don't even know what to say here. Has Guy said anything recently? I don't think so. I guess I'll try to get him to say something. That might help?

Guy, say something.

Vote: Guy Say something.
"Whoa whoa whoa calm the fuck down, alright? I'm sorry for not talkin', I just didn't feel like I had a bit to contribute. I think that the argument that Fogel is magic-bagging is nonsense, and personally, I'm kind of suspicious of the fact that Woffs' partner hasn't claimed yet. What I would like to say is that PYP's 'too-long post' ain't really setting off any scumdar in my case. It just seems like a guy making sure everybody's clear on the logic of where he's throwin' his votes around, maybe bein' a bit overzealous about it, but not necessarily scum behavior. There, I said somethin'. Fuckin' happy?"
Yes.

Unvote

Forge's reasoning does strike ridiculous. Mmm...not the right word...uh...shaky, maybe.

If I'm getting any unsettling scummy vibes from anybody, then, it would be Pip and Prof (or Prof and Pip), then maaayyybe Forge and then Woff, who's kinda waaaaaay down there 'cause I doubt that scum would make that sort of claim without a plan of someone else responding. Or...did that sentence make sense? Anyways, Woff has caught my attention, but not in a quite so scummy way. But I still want that hunter to claim. Else Woff'll likely end up lynched.

(Though actually now that I think about it I'm not sure how Prof talking 'bout learning things 'bout Sruix, even if it's early, is all that weird. But other points still stand I guess.)

Aaand...I think Sruix hasn't said anything in a bit. Though I know that last time he tried posting here, he had some struggles with the forum, so I think he'll probably be back soon...at some point...I hope.

And Woff, Pip does have a point. How are you gonna rig that duel?

Oh, and Vote: PickYerPoison
My vote is less shaky than it is just me feeling unsettles as to the clear intention of him ever mentioning it, but he must have something to do it. So yes, ridiculous. Frankly we're getting about a page of posts every day? If that. Frankly we might need to get some not talking people talking about something.

Unvote but I will note Guy's instant reaction to me voting Fogel.

Sruix, Pinary and Watts have yet to even post at all today as well.
Who are the ones who has not talked today yet? Sruix, Whim, Pharms, g0m, Pinary? Whoosh you should prod them on Mspa too. : o
EBWOP:
Day ends in one day and eight hours, gah people, seriously.

I think I will unvote

and then decide to Vote: Pharmacy. Come and talk Phaaarms.
Hey, I have too said stuff, on the previous page no less! Well, some stuff, anyway. Also Drakenforge I have no idea what you said in your last post there?
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Sorry, I was on a strict four minite time limit before I had to get out of the house for work.

What I was saying was that I didn't really understand what Fogel was hooing to achieve by mentioning something apparently relevent to his role. I also said frankly twice, yeesh, that post really needed a second look over. Or maybe a first read over now that I think about it.

But yeah we really need these people to talk so I will also Vote: Pharms as one of the people who aren't talking, even though I want everyone to post, but just only got the one vote, and two might make a slight difference.
It's tough to think of what to write when you're unsure who is scum and who is not. It feels like we didn't make any progress from day one D:

I suppose I will go ahead and vote PYP, I suppose.
~◕ w◕~
I'm the Hunter, along with the conditions and goals of being that particular role and as such, and I am third party.

As such, I'll vote for PickyourPoison.. Truly a nefarious name like that deserves justice.
So, you're both just voting for Pyp. No real thoughts as to why, other than you feel like it?
This isn't day one RVS you know! It doesn't quite work that way (on the other hand we have this so called other "hunter", however we're going to deal with them, being apparently both third party...)

Whatever it is apparently you two can solve this in one night, although Pyp does raise one good point, how the heck you'll manipulate your night actions to both be able to win or lose or duel at all.

Unless telling us would somehow ruin it for you, which you can just say so if that's the case, then you should speak up Wojjie.
Pick Yer Poison - (5) - Wheat, TimeothyHour, MalkyTop, Whimbrel, Pharmacy
ProfessorLizzard - (2) – Solaris, Mirdini
Pharmacy – (2) – ProfessorLizzard, Drakenforge

(Abstaining - 9 - MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Pinary, Woffles, Sruixan, Ixcaliber, Pick Yer Poison, Insufficient Fresh, g0m)

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch, and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline shifted: day ends in 50 hours.
Every time I see another page has been added to this, my heart sinks a little.

I'm sorry guys, I'm juggling a few mafias and a shitton of schoolwork at once, and I'm terrible at multitasking. I'm trying to stay caught up.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
So um Forge why are you still voting Pharms when she's claimed to be wojj's counterpart third party @_@

Also why is everyone just completely ignoring my accusations on PL, which he barely defended against (if at all) :I
BECAUSE actually that's something I should have noticed but also because REASONS that aren't actually all that thought out but vague answers are abundant this game so whatever and hey ho.

Unvote

I can't even ask the lurkers to return anymore I know that.

Buuuut reading back, Mirdi has a point, you've yet to respond that actually pretty relevent info in Mirdi's post not long back. You should respond to that.

And info on Sruix right now? He wouldn't even be around for us to put the idea and him together. So yeah, that would be a pointless waste of life.
Hi Pharmsy! Glad to see we're on the same page here. I'm just gonna go ahead and verify that claim. Pharms, I know you responded to my question, at least flavorwise, by leaving me a telephone message saying "I accept." What was and how did you receive my message?
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.