The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread

The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread
RE: The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread
w-well, hi, i'm here again,
i registered back when the mspa forums were down for weeks but then never actually ended up participating much because forums are stressful
i hope you will... have me again... and maybe my forum adventure since i can't take suggestions on the forums anymore if they're Gone For Ever
Blankaloupe

i am also not straight nor cis
oh wow that is a lot of people i haven't spoken to in a long time

with homestuck ending soon i am getting all mushy and emotional and it's kinda cool to see so many familiar faces talking

hi :)

edit: WHAT IS THIS AVATAR THAT I HAVE WHAT

edit edit: i am mostly on tumblr nowadays (kitter-katter) and this thread leads me to believe that it's the case for lots of people here, it would be great to have you guys on my dash
You must be registered to view this content.
Changing the topic, but I'd just like to mention that because of all the new interest in this forum, we currently have forty-five people online.
We're so popular
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
wow that sure is one way to thank someone for an avatar
Do I even count as old?

I think I do, but I'm not sure.
Have I posted in this yet? Oh, looks like I haven't.

Pyooooo
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(04-13-2016, 03:12 AM)sfou Wrote: »edit edit: i am mostly on tumblr nowadays (kitter-katter) and this thread leads me to believe that it's the case for lots of people here, it would be great to have you guys on my dash

what the heck... I'll follow on.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I'll hop on that train; my tumblr is theinsidiousdice. :U
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
That's useful to know because I recognise that tumblr URL but didn't associate it with your account name .V
Hopefully my tumblr has not given you a negative impression. :T
more blogpals yesssss

g0m I had already found you on there because you're apparently an internet celebrity now would you look at that!!

on a somewhat related note I visited Ireland last year and I'm an irelaboo now so you should get ready to deal with that
(04-15-2016, 07:08 PM)The Blue Avenger Wrote: »Hopefully my tumblr has not given you a negative impression. :T

nah, anyone who already follows my blog must have good taste tbh
Holy wow are we tumblr sharing now? I have one of those! I've been thinking about making that the home for my projects too.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(04-15-2016, 07:09 PM)sfou Wrote: »more blogpals yesssss

g0m I had already found you on there because you're apparently an internet celebrity now would you look at that!!

on a somewhat related note I visited Ireland last year and I'm an irelaboo now so you should get ready to deal with that

arg. gahh
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
hi it's me, the jovian, I am the jovian, the one who does a forum adventure
[Image: sig10.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
Hi Jovian aka one of the few people here I knew prior to joining. :U

(I'm digging that avatar.)
Hello all. Long time no see. Turns out I'm a bit slow on the uptake with the whole non-existence of the MSPA fora thing, but then I scarcely paid them any attention these past couple of years anyway so that's not surprising. I just realised this morning that today being April 20th means, amongst other things, that it is the seventh anniversary of C101 (my ancient forum adventure), so I figured I'd do the semi-traditional thing of trying to remember what the heck I was doing with it, and how one actually solves the elevator puzzle because seriously that was both the best and worst puzzle idea I have ever had in any format ever... and then I find the fora don't work any more. Go figure.

I had to somewhat force myself over here in search of answers, since I've managed to turn coming here into A Thing That Is Big And Scary Because Of Reasons My Brain Refuses To Explain, but fuck it, I've sat here trawling threads for an hour or so and the nostalgia pangs are not going away. Also, the more I type the more I'm afraid I'm going to chicken out of posting this, but because I'm me I can't stop spewing words everywhere so I best wrap this up shortly...

...so yeah, how's everyone doing? Keeping well, I trust?

(also I too am no longer straight - this has been the case for quite a while, actually, but I'm pretty sure I have not had a sufficiently consistent presence during that time to have ever indicated such, so consider this a formal indication)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Quote: <Solaris> eagle-time IS a gay ass forum
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(04-20-2016, 12:42 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
(04-20-2016, 02:06 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(04-20-2016, 12:42 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back! Back you vultures!