Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [Day 1: The Beginning]
AKillerCuppaTea – (6) – Ixcaliber, TimeothyHour, Dragon Fogel, Pinary, Mirdini, MrGuy
Sruixan – (3) – Pharmacy, Whimbrel, Pick Yer Poison
MrGuy – (2) – ProfessorLizzard, Drakenforge
Woffles – (1) – Schazer
Mirdini – (1) – Solaris
ProfessorLizzard – (1) - Wheat
Whimbrel - (1) - Insufficient Fresh
Insufficient Fresh - (1) - Woffles
MalkyTop - (1) - g0m

(Abstaining - 3 - AKillerCuppaTea, MalkyTop, Sruixan)

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is in 3 days.
g0m Wrote:
AKillerCuppaTea Wrote:If you dont disclose the reasons, im not sure how you expect people to follow your vote :|

I don't expect or particularly want people to follow my vote.

How did you know that Malky was a scum Gallis!?
I have no idea what a Gallis is.

And okay, Wheat, I doubt you'll really respond usefully, but I'll ask directly, then. What exactly are you up to with these shenanigans and threats and no lynches and such?
Woffles Wrote:I don't like this post. You are "not happy with the Teawagon," but then you continue to vote not only the first person who voted Tea (who is as such not on the wagon by definition) but also going by voting on someone's randomvote while there's been at least some logic tossed around so far.

Ix stuck by the vote though, which makes it not random to me.

Quote:I also don't like how you take Ix's post out of context the way you do. You say "Why would you be looking for a lynch so early in the first day" as if he is vote-happily jumping on the wagon to drive Tea to hardlynch, but his post got preceded by two people who said "I'm not gonna vote" so Ix's reply being "it's better to vote than not vote" is pretty logical.

I didn't interpret Ix's post as a response to the preceding two, so it stuck out. I interpreted it as being hasty to finish the day. I guess I wasn't looking at it right. Either way, his defense satisfied me.

Woffles Wrote:Oh, I forgot to add a little bitty but it's not as relevant as the rest. ATtacking new players is an oft' scum tactic because they're less likely to put up a stunning defense.

I don't know who's new until they say it. I only know that people I recognize aren't.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
I'm going to go ahead and unvote and Vote: g0m because he's being shifty and shady. Unless I'm missing something about the whole concept of the game, I'm pretty sure shifty and shady aren't particularly useful.
Hahahah, okay, I agree with you, Day One is butts. Still, you certainly go about it in an antagonistic way. Or...that's not the right word...umm...active? Passionate? Whatever. Roundabout, maybe. Sure.

You're you, though. I guess I don't really expect anything straightforward from you.
Whelp that wagonpush got me what I wanted.

Vote: Pinary for hopping off the teawagon with absolutely no reason as to why Tea was suddenly not as scummy as g0m, who'd posted all of one sentence (which wasn't even very "shady and shifty", sure he's saying UNDISCLOSED REASONS but so did I and you didn't vote me for 'em Pines). Looks waaaay too much like scum hopping off a wagon they know will end up lynching town so they don't look bad.

PINARY FOR THE NOOSE 2012
Mirdini Wrote:Whelp that wagonpush got me what I wanted.

Vote: Pinary for hopping off the teawagon with absolutely no reason as to why Tea was suddenly not as scummy as g0m, who'd posted all of one sentence (which wasn't even very "shady and shifty", sure he's saying UNDISCLOSED REASONS but so did I and you didn't vote me for 'em Pines). Looks waaaay too much like scum hopping off a wagon they know will end up lynching town so they don't look bad.

You're alright Mirdi.
Vote: Pinary
I have enough experience being ALWAYS SCUM to know that's what I would do aswell.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
AKillerCuppaTea – (4) – Ixcaliber, TimeothyHour, Dragon Fogel, MrGuy
Pinary - (2) - Mirdini, Woffles
Woffles – (1) – Schazer
Mirdini – (1) – Solaris
ProfessorLizzard – (1) - Wheat
MalkyTop - (1) - g0m
g0m - (1) - Pinary

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is in 2 days.
MalkyTop Wrote:I have no idea what a Gallis is.

And okay, Wheat, I doubt you'll really respond usefully, but I'll ask directly, then. What exactly are you up to with these shenanigans and threats and no lynches and such?

A Gallis is a player who will not be lynched if they're the majority vote. However, they will be lynched at the end of the day if there's one vote floating round on 'em.

I'm mostly just messing around and being totes facetious because Day 1 is butts.
Mirdini Wrote:Whelp that wagonpush got me what I wanted.

I originally voted for Tea because he posted that he had suspicions but not stating them, which didn't seem entirely in our best interests. He posted his list, and none of his posts after that struck me as particularly scummy. In fact, my read on him (for whatever that's worth) is that he's doing a lot of the same things I'd do. (No offence, Tea.)

g0m, on the other hand, has done nothing but be mysterious and spooky with his magically unexplainable voting. He's done absolutely nothing useful, to my eyes, so I'd like it if he either started helping or just left now. Even if he's got some sort of voting requirement that's made his votes so far effectively automatic, that doesn't stop him from contributing to the game.
It's the first day, so I am unfortunately unable to help in any reasonable capacity other than identifying scummy behaviour? In this way I believe we are working together, at least.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Well, okay then, but you haven't identified anything. You kinda just voted. And then when people pointed it out, you were like "well I don't expect you to vote with me."
Wheat: While you admit that you are having some fun because of 'day one is butts' your behaviour thus far is not helpful in any way. Voting based on jokes, and making threats to continue to do so all done in the name of fun seems a good way to stop anyone from getting a good read on you. Surely by now there's been plenty of stuff going on that you form an actual opinion on. Give us some opinions on who you find scummy and why.

g0m: You are also being unhelpful by refusing to give any reasoning for your vote. I agree with Pinary that you are being overly mysterious and would appreciate some kind of reasoning, even if you don't expect people to agree with you.
I'd like to, but I literally am unable. I... I think that may have already been too much info.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
So a speech limitation...or...something? Some sort of typing quirk, sort of...?

Still kinda leery but I suppose we literally can't force anything out of you because of that. I don't really believe it. Just something to keep in mind, I suppose, when weighing who to lynch. Judging from your previous wording, I suppose you'll be able to talk more later, rather than voicing your suspicions only through voting...?
Typing quirks or quirks any sort? Not in my town! We policy lynch anyone who does that :|

....But I don't think g0m meant that, Malky.
He's magic bagging let's kill 'em.
SpoilerShow

Victor was suddenly hauled up by the scruff of his neck by Mafiadrone 6000. "You young man are acting... VERY SUSPICIOUSLY!!!!" This statement was accompanied by a burst of overdramatic organ music that came from a speaker on the mafiadrone's chassis. Now that was done with he put Victor back down, ruffled his hair and rattled off to melodramatically accuse someone else.

----

(i.e. I'm still not sure about Wheat which is clearly the point.)

I don't know what magic bagging is but I'm assuming it is going 'look at me i have this thing i can't tell you about' to make yourself seem valuable. He did seem to draw attention towards his vote which makes me suspicious.
Magic bagging is saying "hey guys don't lynch me because I have this enchanted sack full of shit that's going to be really great and helpful BUT I won't tell you about it because then the mafia are totally gonna kill me so just trust me, ok? Ok."

I'm honestly gonna say that it is rather suspect that Forge goes blurting phrases like that with no real inclination to drop a vote. Soooo: Unvote, vote Drakenforge, I guess?
Actually, I was just pointing out what he was doing, since nobody else had mentioned it. the lets kill him joke was a touch of humor, but odd that you think that "The guy pointing out the magic baggery isn't voting for him (suggesting that someone who is magic bagging deserves a vote)"

"Let's vote him instead of the magic bagger (suggesting something entirely different than last point)"
Pinary - (2) - Mirdini, Woffles
Drakenforge - (2) - Wheat, Schazer
Mirdini – (1) – Solaris
MalkyTop - (1) - g0m
g0m - (1) - Pinary

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is in 34 hours.
Well you've put up a good defense.

Unvote for now.

Not sure what to think of either of g0m or Forge. They both don't necessarily seem scum to me.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Needs More Votal Updates

Drakenforge - (2) - Wheat, Schazer
Pinary - (1) - Mirdini
Mirdini – (1) – Solaris
MalkyTop - (1) - g0m
g0m - (1) - Pinary

(Abstaining - 4 - AKillerCuppaTea, MalkyTop, Sruixan, Woffles)

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is in 24 hours.
Wait what 24 hours.

Okay, there's been Stuff happening, but my memories of it are kind of vague right now. Offhand I can't remember anything that made anybody a better vote in my eyes than Tea, but I guess I should look through again just in case I missed something.

Odds are I won't find anything that looks particularly incriminating right now, though. Day 1 is rarely very informative on its own; it tends to be more revealing when combined with hard info from role reveals later. Still, I may as well give it a shot.