Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 1 OVER: COLDBLOODED WINS)
(02-06-2016, 06:15 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Nice, nice. Now uh, can somebody tell me how to detach myself from the sheep hivemind?

Well first I gotta ask you 15 questions...
The only one of these I'm mad about is the naps one. What is wrong with you people? At least Mehg knows what's up.

Sadly though, I'm not as fun as you Schazer and didn't include pictures. Or word my answer in the correct way.
I kinda hate naps. Like I'm plenty sleepy a lot of the time but I'll wake up from a nap and my mouth will be dry and I'll still feel sleepy and so like what's the point
But seriously I can't believe the winner of dumbest weapon was "a big sword" every anime has a giant sword!!! I got robbed. The Keyblade people weren't alone and still got robbed anyways.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 2 "The Shearing" sign-ups now available)
Okay, Round 2 is a variant that I've NEVER RUN that I was going to run last time but now its time, its here.

THE SHEARING

"The Shearing" is a very host-friendly version of the game, because I don't have to keep up with points. Its very simple, I give you a list of questions (Per usual) and you PM me the answers (Per usual). The difference is thus: As we go down the list of questions, if your answer is NOT a Sheep answer, then you're SHEARED (You're out). Its basically an elimination game.

To accommodate, the questions begin rather simple, with minimal amounts of answers capable of being taken, and as we go down the line of them, they become less and less easy to pick the Sheep answer. A good example of a firs question

1: Do you think Donald Trump would be a good president?

The Sheep answer is almost certainly "No". As we go down the list we might find

4: Who do you think will be the new President in 2017?

See that one is a bit harder. The list of potential answers is still small, but the certainty of the Sheep answer is a bit murkier.

One of the most important thing to remember is that every sheep's answer counts for each question even if they're sheared. That means if its just Coldblooded vs Schazer left, then they're hoping they match a bunch of people who are out of the game, but not each other. Tiebreakers may come into effect, but I absolutely haven't figured out what they'll be yet.

If you liked this round but thought it was a bit of a slog, then THE SHEARING is a great round for you, because its definitely a streamlined version of the game.

Sheep up for shearing so far (14)

Quote:Coldblooded
cyber95
Schazer
bigro
Sai
SleepingOrange
Reyweld
Whimbrel
Granolaman
Akumu
Crowstone
a52
Palamedes
Shredded
Yeah sure, let's see if I can manage to hold onto my woolen crown for another round.
Yeah I could use a shave sure
I'm gonna shear a goddamn ankylosaur if it kills me
Also I want to know Sai's logic on "We are gay" for Q11

Crowstone and Agent make enough sense but he's the unexpected one
That was an attempt to sheep. Eagle Time is a gay ass forum.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Oh, and I'm in for Round 2 too.
I'm in. I'm gay. But we're not.
Turns out I am an alpaca, not a sheep.

Still joining next round, though!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Oh also, it'd be sweet if you ran another round of Reverse Sheep at some point, I like that variant the best. Also also I just realized I correctly guessed my number of whiffs, which was neat. I wonder how many other people did too, but not enough to check.
Round 3 can be Reverse Sheep.

Reverse Sheep is more fun, but its hard to come up with questions because people are pedantic assholes, and Reverse Sheep rewards that.

I definitely wanted to do THE SHEARING first, not only because I didn't do it last time, but because its gonna be a breather for me.
Bah! Bah! Bah! *Round TWO*
~◕ w◕~
In for next round.

And I missed my whiff count by 1. And if I'd guessed correctly I'd've missed it again which is neat.
I'll be in for next round.

Me and Shredded, who were tied for sixth place, both guessed two aces and both had two aces. We also both answered that kittens are "cute."
i'm in
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
I volunteer as tribute!
Hi yes this is missing from my life.
You must be registered to view this content.
Oh, and I'm in for shearing
Shearing is so mainstream. I'll wait for reverse sheep to show my true powers again :3
Gonna do some THE SHEARING final rules announcements. In addition to the rules set in the post up there that says the basic rules

1: There are no tiebreakers. If more than one sheep makes it to the end, then those sheep remain warm and woolly and winners.

2: If two or more answers are tied for the most sheep, they are all considered Sheep Answers and nobody who said one of those answers gets sheared and we move on to the next question.

3: If, on a question, none of the remaining unsheared sheep say a Sheep Answer, then nobody gets sheared and we move on to the next question.

4: It is a bit more likely that I will be more lenient on "close answers" (Such as Bird->Pigeon) given the elimination factor of the game. This isn't actually a rule though I just like numbered lists.

5: Numbered lists are awesome

F: Wait fuck no hey damn it

Anyway, I will post the questions tomorrow at or after 5 o'clock PM MY TIME (U.S. Central). Once questions are posted there will be no more accepting of new sheep, so if you haven't signed up get on in we need the wool please our sales are down. We're not surviving the winter.