dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
Just a heads up that posts in Hell-Place, Ontario (name change pending) can be blanked if they don't have your Vulture Future Sonae, and I have the power to blank them. Posting them in spoilers is fine.

Possible ways to avoid this: voting down "Prop back to the vulture future", posting a picture of a cow in your post (see "prop cattle law"), or posting between 12-4 am at your local time (preferably you note this, as I have no idea what timezones y'all are in)(see "prop after dark").

The OP of a thread may also request the blanking of any post in their thread in violation of the thread's rules (see "prop ca2tle law"), although they may enforce a different punishment instead.

Yes on Prop back to the vulture future, just because.

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I would like to note that my power to enforce rules comes from "Prop Shit Town Titles", which states that "HAD cannot have moderators, mods, modmins, admins, or other standard roles associated with forumnular leadership. HAD has the Trash Royals of Shit Town performing moderator-like services, and any prior or future references in the official rules should be edited to reflect this."

Now, this clashes with "Prop Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension", which states that "[I am] forever instated as a member of the user group Trash Royal of Shit Town, but can only use [my] powers in a designated thread made by [me] called the Palace." However, seeing as "Prop Shit Town Titles" says that my role (of which I am the sole member to my knowledge) is responsible for performing moderator-like services in the subsubforum, I think that extends to post blanking for violators of the law.

If anyone disagrees with my conclusion, please say so. For now, I will continue doing the duties prescribed to me.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yes on Prop Safe Fuck
Yes on Prop Pop
Yes on Prop B
Yes on Proposition: hey you, yeah you
Yes on Proposition: Clarity
Yes on Prop Canon Rule List
Yes on Prop Osing

Prop Cattle Rattle: All posts using Prop: Cattle to bypass rules must additionally have a large, easily-seen cow warning, that must seem more important than the original post. Example below:

[box=yellow][box=black][box=yellow][box=black][box=yellow][box=black]

MANDATORY COW WARNING! MANDATORY COW WARNING!

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frealnewsrightnow.com%2Fw...ll.jpg&f=1]
MANDATORY COW WARNING! MANDATORY COW WARNING!

[/box][/box][/box][/box][/box][/box]
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Prop Safe Fuck is now passing, which exempts those posting in the fuck, thread from needing to follow formatting rules.

Proposition Clarity, Prop Canon Rule List, and Proposition: hey you, yeah you are now passing as well.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
No on 88 proposition fuck,
no on 89 propo2iitiion tiingy
Yes on 108 prop cattle law
No on 152 Prop B:
Yes on 153 Prop Reyweld cataloging warrior
Yes on 156 Prop Voting Record
Yes on 166 Prop: Sun (B)od
Yes on 167 Prop Safe Fuck
Yes on 168 Proposition Spirit of SMas Present
Yes on 169 Proposition Spirit of SMas Present 2: GREMLINS IN THE BIG CITY

I propose [b]Prop Garf Month 2.0:
Make sure for May 2019, the subforum's name, description, etc are changed to Garf Month regalia
I also propose Prop Shitposter's Almanac: I make a thread titled the Shitposter's Almanac with a table for each calendar month, and there's colours and stuff so you know what events/formatting rules come in place where and when. Trash Royals like Reyweld can obviously edit these posts to update 'em.

Yes on Proposition Garf Month 2.0 and Prop Shitposter's Almanac

[Image: WOU1YuE.png]
On that subject, for a while now we've had a forum name and description change with enough votes for approval.

Also it's just after midnight here so I don't have to be in the vulture future.
pop -- yes
rhymes with goose -- yes
sun (b)od -- yes
prop 7 -- yes
prop context -- yes
prop describe the smell of bleach -- yes
prop cattle rattle -- yes
prop: bigro -- yes
aint no rule: -- yes

prop 10 -- no

[Image: vulturesona.png]
i vote yes on:
  • 12) prop 10
  • 13) PROP 9
  • 45) PROP UHH 22 I GUESS??
  • 48) rule proposal h1v5b5n7
  • 57) Prop tickets
  • 60) PROP GARMENTS
  • 64) Proposition:
  • 74) hiive2wap 2
  • 77) Reyweld II
  • 85) Prop: gif
  • 131) proposition [img]...[/img]
  • 155) prop numbering
  • 163) prop Temporal Paradox
  • 166) Propisition: Sun (b)od

I vote no on:
  • 69) Proposition let's make hawwkspace great again
  • 73) reyweld iii
  • 140) Prop swish swish swish swish

I'm about to post an update on the new passing rules (of which there are 10). The cow is for protection while I get collected.

[Image: 250px-Cow_female_black_white.jpg]
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The following propositions are now in effect:
  • 19) Prop: Context - no one ever explain hawkspace after dark
  • 27) Prop: bigro - bigro
  • 48) rule proposal h1v5b5n7 - this replaces the all or no caps rule. instead, users must choose one single troll typing quirk and color of text and stick to it.
  • 64) Proposition: - a couple more folks get deputized to edit posts in here. I'm really low on energy rn personally but want to make sure the place is run according to the rules you guys set instead of "when schazer gets around to doing things"?
  • 83) Prop: describe the smell of bleach - describe the smell of bleach
  • 85) Prop: gif - it's pronounceDD gif with a fucking g get it right
  • 115) Proposition ain't no rule - dogs can't play basketball
  • 156) Prop voting record - If a post in the voting thread breaks a rule, then any penalties which involve changing or removing post content are not applied to any votes in the offending post. That is to say, we are always able to see who voted what.
  • 171) Rhymes with goose - Posts in the "fuck," thread are only permitted to deviate from "fuck," if they consist of a single word that rhymes with goose.
  • 172) Prop pop - Users Can Be Fined For A Bad Thread. Fines Include A Number Of Pictures Of GarField Equal To The Badness Of The Thread.

In a Youse Gotta-esqe Summary:
  • Posts must now have a user-consistent troll typing quirk and different colour of text
  • Posts in the fuck, thread must either be fuck or rhyme with goose
  • Votes are NOT removed from blanked posts in this thread

Also Schazer is going to deputize some people? Not sure if we are going to vote on that or what, but it's passing.

[Image: flyingcow1.jpg]

SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
"i pllan on making my quirk functionall and rellated to my birdsona, so that it doesn't cllash and it's llike my bird is tallking. my quirk is that i must nest my wholle post, minus images, in quotation marks, and allso doublling LL's so that they llook llike llonger quotation marks. as my birdsona has previouslly stated, i am a spy only disguised as a regullar country bird, so don't be deceived."

"i vote yes on 182) prop cattlle rattlle, passing the rulle."

"this means that if you use the cow exemption from now on, you must have cllear markings indicating the cow's presence that overwhellms the other contents of the post."

Sig:
SpoilerShow
"nest is a bird pun because i am a bird."

Sig:
SpoilerShow
I must declar€! I'm quit€ €njoying th€ anti¢s in "¢ool ₽unching thr€ad", and ₩ould ฿€ most disa₽₽oint€d if all of that ₩€r€ to ฿€ lost 'n€ath th€ ¢rush of overz€alous la₩manshi₽.

I should lik€ to ₽ro₽os€ ฿oth ₽ro₽ Hang On, Give €m A ฿it, ₩hich ₩ould stat€:

Quote:The first post of any thread in <Subforum with fid=21> is exempted from the YOUSE GOTTA/formatting rules

and also ₽ro₽ ฿a฿y Listi¢l€ ₽rot€¢tion A¢t, ₩hich ₩ould stat€:
Quote:Posts in threads that don't follow the style of a conversation (e.g. fuck,, you've been peeling bananas wrong this entire time, cool punching techniques) are temporarily exempted from the YOUSE GOTTA/formatting rules and cannot be edited out for VIOLATING THE LAW. This protection can be made permanent by passing a proposition similar to Prop Safe Fuck that explains what an "exempted post" should look like.

Naturally I Vot€ y€s on ฿oth of th€ a฿ov€ ₽ro₽osals.

[Image: WOU1YuE.png]
"i mean, onlly the newest post woulld be bllanked. you can't retroactively applly rulles to posts that allready existed."

"i vote yes on "₽ro₽ Hang On, Give €m A ฿it" and no on "₽ro₽ ฿a฿y LListi¢ll€ ₽rot€¢tion A¢t". i'llll update those sweet votalls llater."

"nice quirk btw, i llike it."

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Votə yəs on ₽ro₽ Hɐng On, Gᴉvə €m Ɐ ฿it ɐnd yəs on ₽ro₽ ฿ɐ฿y Lᴉstᴉ¢l€ ₽rot€¢tᴉon Ɐ¢t.
[Image: duckkk.png]

Ɐddᴉtᴉonɐlly Votə yəs on hᴉᴉvə2wɐp 2, Təmporɐl Pɐrɐdox, ∩HH 22 I G∩ƎSS?, 3, Hᴉstorᴉcɐl Rəvᴉsᴉonᴉsm, Hᴉstorᴉcɐl Rəvᴉsᴉonᴉsm Rəvᴉsᴉonᴉsm, ənclᴉd's fᴉfth ɐxᴉom.
No on əɐglə.

Ɐddəndnm:
[Image: unknown.png]
I don't hɐvə to follow rnləs rᴉght now, bnt I ɐm bəcɐnsə I cɐn.

"Wow wow wow okay Numbers does work in this newest batch of passed/failled billlls."

"These props pass, which I'll cover first because they're easier to do:"

Quote:
  • hiive2wap 2 - changiing quiirk2 ii2 acceptable, wiith the exception that you can can only change from a more 2iimple one two a more complex one
  • Prop Temporal Paradox - Propositions cannot have retroactive effects or affect forumnular content created prior to their passing unless explicitly stated; i.e. new rules of the Youse Gotta category cannot be enforced on earlier posts.
  • PROP UHH 22 I GUESS? - ADD AND ENFORCE MORE RIDICULOUS AND ARBITRARY RULES

"Then this prop goes from passing to failling:"
Quote:
  • prop eagle - any proposed propositions that mention specific users by name require double the regular number of votes to pass

"Causing allll hellll to break lloose. As a consequence, the follllowing props are now passing:"
Quote:
  • PROP 9 - MOVE LOATHER DATE SIM TO IMPORTANT THREADS
  • Reyweld II - Everyone except Reyweld may post in HAD with the Chwoka profile. (Chwoka rules still apply: no changing the password.) Anyone caught granting Reyweld access to the Chwoka profile will be forced to wear the title "Snitched and Shamed" for one month.
  • PROP VIIV LA REVOLUCIION -
    1. remove all of btp'2 authoriitatiive power
    2. make quiirk2 mandatory (2ayiing that they are ""two iinconviient"" ii2 bull2hiit)
    3. add real punii2hment2 for lawbreaker2 (tbd)
  • prop eller - declare loather an airplane with powers equal to or greater than that of a bird.
  • prop reyweld cataloging warrior - gives reyweld editing privileges for this link ((remember this grid: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1503570512))
  • Prop: Sun (B)od - On Solaris' birthday, they may avoid the consequences for breaking any Vulture Future law or regulation, on the condition that they nominate someone else to suffer the punishment instead.
  • Prop Osing - pharm drugs should marry someone

"Which actualllly doesn't change too much but whatever stillll great in my books."

Sig:
SpoilerShow
"I coulldn't find the LLoather date sim thread...."
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Prop Ɐftər Ɐftər Dɐrk: Rəcognᴉzᴉng ɐn ɐftər-dɐrk pərᴉod bnt not nsᴉng ᴉt gᴉvəs thə postər ɐ tokən nsɐblə for thə sɐmə əffəct. Thᴉs cɐn only bə donə oncə pər ɐftər-dɐrk pərᴉod.
Prop ortᴉonɐlly: Ǝvəry tᴉmə soməonə vᴉolɐtəs thəᴉr bᴉrd qnᴉrk, thəy ɐrə fᴉnəd two gɐrfᴉəlds pər ᴉnfrɐctᴉon. Ǝdᴉtəd posts ɐrə fᴉnəd two gɐrfᴉəlds to mᴉtᴉgɐtə loopholəs. Lᴉnks & BBCodə do not connt. Ɐddᴉtᴉons to ɐ qnᴉrk do not connt nnləss ᴉt looks loopholəy.

Prop Yousə Gottɐ do ᴉt to the topᴉc tᴉtləs too now mnɐhɐhɐhɐhɐhɐhɐhɐhɐ: nəw topᴉc's tᴉtləs mnst bə qnᴉrkəd ɐs wəll

it’s 1:49 and im Just Not Feeling It Right Now so no Bullshit Quirk today
Prop Boo To You: If a person does not have a Vulturesona nor a Vulturesona Quirk, they may post here under one condition and one condition only: they are booed by people with Vulturesona and Vulturesona Quirk. Prop After Dark or whatever it’s called has priority over this.
Additonally,
Prop Advanced After Darkness: Prop After Dark takes priority over all other propositions, no matter what, no ifs, ands, or buts, period.

also: Prop Garbage Elite: Anyone can propose a challenge to reyweld for a Douxtoken, not just people who posted before the creation of the petition thread.
Prop Ain’t Nobody Going To Break My Stride: Props that have more than double the votes needed to pass are recognized as PermaProps and now require being brought to 0 total yeses to be recognized as failing again. After being brought to 0, they lose this quality and are now normal props again. This prop applies retroactively.

also also Prop Also Let’s Should Obviously: Consecutive posts made by the same person should have ‘also’ appended to the front. This takes priority over every other prop.
Prop Conditional Dice Madness: Every day, roll a d10. On a roll of 1, everyone must type in all lowercase. On a 2, everyone must post either ‘yes’ or ‘no’, nothing else, however quoting is acceptable. On a 3, every third post must be in black background, white text. On a 4, everyone must append an image of a four-leaf clover to their post. On a 5, everyone can type as they usually would. On a 6, everyone must say ‘bee.’ at one point in their post. On a 7, everyone must hide a seven in their post. On an eight, eight. On a 9, everyone must quote a post with a Post ID containing a 9. On a ten, everyone must type in all caps.