dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
Also, to catch up with modern times, some more votes:

NO on Prop Sanctity Of The Vote
YES on Prop Voting Record
NO on prop numbering (it should no longer be necessary)
NO on Prop B (I like the idea, but too hard to implement)
YES on prop eller
NO on prop coo (pronounced coup) ( :manners: )
YES on the mobb rule

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(11-25-2017, 03:38 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Prop Funion: Because I'm not all business! It's pronounced like fun was replacing the "on" in onion.

Only if it's pronounced "funi-fun"!

Yes on:
Prop B2
Prop Name Your Shizzle
Prop Explicit:
Prop Canon Rule List:
Prop Oganda

I would also like to propose the following, or be pointed in the direction of propositions that serve a similar purpose:

Prop Temporal Paradox: Propositions cannot have retroactive effects or affect forumnular content created prior to their passing unless explicitly stated; i.e. new rules of the Youse Gotta category cannot be enforced on earlier posts.

Prop Early Bird: In the event of rules conflicts, the proposition made earlier takes precedence unless the newer rule explicitly mentions a conflicting prior rule.

Prop Shit Town Titles: HAD cannot have moderators, mods, modmins, admins, or other standard roles associated with forumnular leadership. HAD has the Trash Royals of Shit Town performing moderator-like services, and any prior or future references in the official rules should be edited to reflect this.

[Image: WOU1YuE.png]
temporal paradox is basically already covered by rule 23 i think.

why do you say that numbering is no longer necessary? rule numbers are different from prop numbers.

yes on shit town titles
no on funion.
yes on onion.

[Image: vulturesona.png]
Duckreport Stop! You have violated the law! Drudgerepond
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
Prop: Sun (B)od On Solaris' birthday, they may avoid the consequences for breaking any Vulture Future law or regulation, on the condition that they nominate someone else to suffer the punishment instead.

[Image: DJ9JFjq.png]
Prop: Safe Fuck

Formatting rules do not apply to the "fuck," thread, because sometimes you just need that regardless of the time of day, even if you don't have a vulturesona prepared, or just want to make it clear that it's a real genuine "fuck," from you and not any put on persona.

also having to attach an image to it sometimes would just ruin the beautiful simplicity

i am in the posting safety window and breaking no laws
Proposition Spirit of SMas Present: to commemorate this Soliday season all posts made in the month of December must be contained within spoiler tags, allowing you to simulate the excitement of unwrapping them.

also Yes on Shit Town Titles

[Image: OP8qrdS.png]
[Image: 1ca77b7c6bb739fbffd9d909846fd577.jpg]

@Reyweld you are the best! I duly apologize for my neglect in lineup duties, but your catalogue is pretty dope. My general silence has been more about me adjusting to a new job than anything. Although, I was as surprised as any to see how quickly this rad future descended upon us.

If you still want access to the other form, just PM me your email and I can add you.
No, it's no problem that you stopped doing it. Honestly, it would be a lot of work to keep track of all the votes in the way you have. I would like to be added to the other form, possibly just for the purpose of merging our efforts. I can also add you to the newer one.

Honestly if you just tell me where you kept track of votes up to, I can copy paste what you've done and then as a collective we can go from there. I'm going to be very busy the next 3ish days, but I could also do the votes and cool formatting like you've done.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Proposition Spirit of SMas Present 2: GREMLINS IN THE BIG CITY

to commemorate this Soliday season all posts made in the month of December must be contained within spoiler tags, allowing you to simulate the excitement of unwrapping them. The spoiler must have the top half of an image of a present above it, and the bottom half below it, to properly simulate the smissmas experience.
yes on smas present 2
yes on safe fuck

safe fuck addendum: all posts in the "fuck," thread that are not "fuck," break the rules and must be blanked

[Image: vulturesona.png]
No on safe fuck addendum but only to propose an alternative.

Rhymes with Goose: Posts in the "fuck," thread are only permitted to deviate from "fuck," if they consist of a single word that rhymes with goose.
Yes on Proposition Spirit of SMas Present 2: GREMLINS IN THE BIG CITY
Yes on Rhymes with Goose

I'm ready to get wild

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Prop Pop:
Users Can Be Fined For A Bad Thread. Fines Include A Number Of Pictures Of GarField Equal To The Badness Of The Thread.

[Image: 88gkaRh.png]
I may vote yes on this proposition, but what authority determines whether or not a thread is bad?

[Image: FDBscgn.png]
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Prop Double Reach Around: every birdsona must have an associated "bird" (read: troll) quirk. And none of that "my quirk is black font with [insert user's default casing here]".

Prop prop porp orporo poro: merge the first 10 props into one, combining their respective votes while this bill is passed.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Prop Double Reach Around: I would like to vote please no.

[Image: FDBscgn.png]
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
No on Prop Oganda

I've had enough

Sig:
SpoilerShow
No on prop oganda I think it's time for a new subforum quirk .v
[Image: OP8qrdS.png]
Are we good? Is it done?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Are we free? Someone destroy my posts if we aren't free
Sig:
SpoilerShow
No on Prop Oganda,
just to be sure.
SpoilerShow
Thank you BananaPanda, have one Reyweld Ticket
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Thanks, i'll make sure to redeem it by the end of the month.
[Image: hbye4uA.png]
SpoilerShow
Prop Phooey: Make the phooey tag bigger!

Yes on Prop Phooey
Sig:
SpoilerShow