dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
(11-21-2017, 10:15 AM)Dalmationer Wrote: »please add a william allen white emoji please

yes on this but it has to be only available here
no on g0m modmin
i think they just meant mod
sorry i got confused and didn't really understand how this thread works. Ignore those two posts!

No to Prop: Obviously.
No to Prop 6.
Yes to Prop Deleted.

NEW PROP:
Prop Oganda:

All posts MUST be signed off in character with the poster's FUTURE VULTURESONA as demonstrated in this proposition.. Vulturesonas are mandatory, and a thread for RPG character sheets will be created.

[Image: DJ9JFjq.png]
I vote yes on g0m as moderator.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Y E S O N P R O P O G A N D A
yes on g0m as moderator
yes on oganda
no on obviously
no to prop 6

NEW PROPS:
the mobb rule: if you are unable or unwilling to follow a rule, you must publicly appeal and have it put to a public vote whether you will face punishment for disobeying the rule. in the spirit of the greatest law of all, common law, this sets precedent and affects how the rule is enforced into the future.
prop coo (pronounced coup): a stickied thread will be created celebrating the most powerful of birds, the pigeon, who we will from this point on recognize as the rightful sovereign of not only vulture future, but eagle time as a whole.
prop eller: declare loather an airplane with powers equal to or greater than that of a bird.
yes on g0m moderator
yes on oganda
no on obviously (i dont remember what i voted on these ones last time or if I even did)
no on prop 6
yes on the mobb rule
yes on coo (pronounced coup)
no on eller, nobody should be stronger than a bird

no on prop B
alright folks, looks like we've got a lot of changes around here. (that i'm gonna go ahead and vote no on 6 and obviously and yes on prop oganda to reinforce that.)

most biggusly: WITH THE REPEAL OF PROPOSITIONS 6 AND OBVIOUSLY, YOU NOW MUST ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE YOUSE GOTTA RULES OF THE SUBFORUM WHILE POSTING IN THE SUBFORUM, and with the passage of proposition [Image: E6PKgwd.png] UNDER PENALTY OF DELETION/BLANKING OF THE OFFENDING POSTS FROM NOW ON

[Image: 88gkaRh.png]

also although there is some confusion regarding admin/moderator, there are now enough net votes for g0m as moderator specifically that we're gonna do that.

i'm also voting yes on all three of loather's fresh proposed propositions, which brings into effect coo and mobb rule. stay tuned as i update the rules thread

edit: there was also a rule passed like a couple pages back nobody noticed
BLANKED.
BLANKED.
prop reyweld cataloging warrior: gives reyweld editing privileges for this link ((remember this grid: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1503570512))

i have no idea what is going on and i can't find some of the props; can i have editing privileges just so i can put all the new props up (i'm not going to track votes, because i'm not that dedicated). this would allow me and others to be able to easily find props.

i think it would be valuable to bring that grid back and i don't want to put any work on btp, who has previously been the sole recorder of our crazy shit.

---

yes on prop reyweld cataloging warrior

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yes on cataloguing.

I also want to propose
Proposition B2 which is that posts cleared due to rule violations should look like this:
Quote:Duckreport Stop! You violated the law! Drudgerepond

Only the text can instead be anything that a town guard might say in The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

[Image: OP8qrdS.png]
the problem with that proposition is btp's gone radio silent since he moved to qatar (as i understand,) and he's the only person who's ever had access to it

I'll just make a new one then. It would be easier to start from the beginning so I can format it however I want.

Also:

Yes on Proposition B2.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
Yes to proposition B2!

yes on mobb rule
yes on coo
yes on eller
yes on reyweld cataloging warrior
yes on b2
yes on ca2tle law
yes on cattle law

no on obviously
no on prop six
no on clarity
no on hawks in space, since i dont think that one is even being enforced

i'm so glad we're finally punishing people who break the rules. even the sight of my own rule-breaking posts being blanked out fills me with joy.

[Image: vulturesona.png]
all of you should vote yes on these propositions

(04-27-2016, 01:42 AM)a52 Wrote: »also prop 12: trol seasson is the hawkpsace after dark national anthem

(04-25-2017, 02:35 AM)a52 Wrote: »prop unkillable: once passed, everyone automatically votes yes on this prop

i think this one may have already passed?? please check

(04-24-2017, 03:38 AM)a52 Wrote: »prop corporeal punishment: anyone who posts in this forum is a ghost

(05-04-2017, 07:02 AM)a52 Wrote: »prop euclid's fifth axiom:
[Image: G09YgAB.jpg]

(07-10-2017, 05:41 AM)a52 Wrote: »prop 71:
if a user proposes a proposition and it is passed, they receive 3 cat picture points they can redeem every second thursday of the month
(each point entitles them to one picture of a cat)

no on tickets, also

prop numbering: if/when a rule is unvoted it shall be crossed out from the rules thread but not removed. that way numbering can remain at least slightly consistent

So it is between the hours of midnight and 4 AM my time. This means I'm free to break all the rules, oh yeah.

Prop Voting Record: If a post in the voting thread breaks a rule, then any penalties which involve changing or removing post content are not applied to any votes in the offending post. That is to say, we are always able to see who voted what.

Prop Sanctity Of The Vote: Votes cannot be changed or nullified by any means without the consent of the person who cast the vote.
no on both of those, we just got rid of the no-following-rules rules. at least midnight to 4 am is wacky

I, Reyweld the Cataloging Warrior, have written down a Google Sheets containing every prop ever suggested, including relevant information (numerical order of props, name, description, proposer, post ID, my vote, and additional notes), which can be accessed below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Having done this service, I also want to make some propositions:

Prop Name Your Shizzle: All props created after this one must have names to be voted on (and thus go into affect). It wasn't a big problem but it happened more than once.

Prop Explicit: All props created after this one must be clearly indicated with formatting (bold, size, italics, indenting, ect.) that makes it distinct from any other content in the post, especially for longer posts.

Prop Canon Rule List: This link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing) will be put in the OP of the active rules thread near the top, so people can see it and use it.

Prop Funion: Because I'm not all business! It's pronounced like fun was replacing the "on" in onion.

Sig:
SpoilerShow
You're doing god's work.

yes for explicit,
yes for name your shizzle
yes for funion

no on explicit, no on name your shizzle, where's the fun in disambiguation?

i'm gonna put down a conditional yes on canon rule list, dependent on me being able to edit it this time and it having vote tallies for everything just like btp's, and also on funion, dependent on the passage of proposition onion, that "onion" is pronounced with a hard "on"

Sure thing, just PM me an account name and I'll add you with editing priveleges.

Yes on:
Prop Name Your Shizzle
Prop Explicit
Prop Canon Rule List
Prop Funion
Prop Onion

Sig:
SpoilerShow