The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread

The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread
RE: The Great 2016 MSPAFA people remalgamation thread
So what would be the sorts of things that belong in Webcomicker's Corner and what sorts of things belong in Projects?
i feel so loved
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Webcomics: update/discussion threads for webcomics (illustrated stories created in entirety by a specific person/persons) made by OP, stickied discussion threads about "which hosting sites are good", "what is a good update schedule", "how do I scripts" and other technical aspects of webcomickry
maybe the Webcomics Discussion thread currently in Gen Chat could go there? Unless we keep it over here for cross-subforumnular community

Projects is a grab bag, hell if you're making a webcomic but reader interaction is a thing you want to streamline and a forum can help, you can post in either really. Game maker games, music, some kind of illustration project, hell post your tv show script there if'n you like

We can always reorganise things later if one part of the forum becomes a big thing with its own community and its own actual needs as opposed to potential ones we're trying to account for in this early stage.
(03-03-2016, 01:56 AM)Plaid Wrote: »i feel so loved

mwahtermelon
Winky
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Yeah but at that point we should just merge with Projects :V

I think the rules for what "should" go where can be played pretty loose, at least until the point a proper community develops in Webcomickers and they decide what kind of forum structure works for them.
Maybe instead of a "Webcomics" forum, just a "Large-semi-fandom-but-still-kinda-small-projects" forum. For stuff bigger than a normal forum adventure but still too small to have their site, even if they're not necessarily webcomics per say.

(03-03-2016, 12:42 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I have literally Jack and Shit to do at work today so I'm happy to shuffle threads around?

My 5c: Projects should be renamed into Mediawarks General, so multi-thread projects like Fortuna can later apply for their own subforum

This would make for a weird subforum full of games and book drafts and albums and webcomics, but then individual mediums could be handled with their own stickied chat thread?

This is a great idea, in my opinion.

I suppose my input doesn't really matter as much because I'm not an old eagle veteran like the rest of you, but that's my vote.

edit: relevant
new phone who dis
Funfaxx: I reappeared on IRC today without having any idea that this thread ever existed. Apparently it started today? Does that mean...

I am MSPAFA. It's me.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
is extremely cool and legit and as official unofficial Head Bitch In Charge I can vouch for 'em
I am but a poor stubborn battler who doesn't know when to quit
I'm just here for the Games, which are actually more Chocolate Pi. But some of the best games have been over here too... so yeah. Was also a battler then that went inactive kinda and so did I.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Um. Hi.

I said as much on IRC, but I wish to offer a woefully insufficient blanket apology for being a shitty jerk. Like, all the time. For years. My behavior was unacceptable and embarrassing.

Please carry on.
(03-03-2016, 06:15 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »Um. Hi.

I said as much on IRC, but I wish to offer a woefully insufficient blanket apology for being a shitty jerk. Like, all the time. For years. My behavior was unacceptable and embarrassing.

Please carry on.

/me hugs supes

You're forgiven. From me at least.
I'm keen for Eaglecon 2030
That's right folks, it's the magnificent year we all know and love once again of, "2010"
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I now consider everything I've ever posted on the MSPAFA forum to be a true shame and the sign of a youth spent hiding from the sun, my biggest fear being that I would one day be "flamed" or "mad owned" on something called an IRC channel. Needless to say since then I have uninstalled the bastard program Microsoft Paint and I haven't used second person pronouns in five years, and my life has never been. Happier,
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
I'm happy that this is happening.
And this event shall henceforth be known as the Eagle Time Necromancy Hour
15 year old me (a buffoon. a true fool): ttime to log on to the em ess pea ae forums and draw 1 million stick figures before eating a mcdonalds ham burger and logging into IRC chat and peeing in a potty.
22 year old me (a wizened old sage): Time to log into /r/3DCGshapes to silently contemplate 3D rotating wireframes of shapes such as a sphere, a cone, and ah! The humble cube. [laughs] After exactly 90 minutes of this I will eat a healthy salad, log on to LINE chat, and pee into the big boy toilet
Some day i gotta actually write the last few trol seasson updates.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether to make a cute lil forum game i had an idea for, or a cool short comic about space detectives.
my last living forum adventure is thouroughly dead and all my comic ideas keep being torn apart to construct videogame ideas, and vice versa
the result being i don't make comics anymore even though i would love to

i would love to be part of eagleworks
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.