Is this flowey from undertale?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: Qcw64Ne.png]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: Is this flowey from undertale?
My friend said it is but I want second opinions on this because I'm not sure.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
i dunno i've looked at it for like a minute now and i can't really tell
I know right? I can't tell if my friends are trying to trick me or not. This looks like it might be Flowey but what if it's something else? Do we have any professionals who can ID this set of pixels?

Like in the same way people can ID what bird is in a picture.

Is this a bird?
Ok, look, my issue is that this part of the image looks like Flowey! It really does!

[Image: A6iaNu8.png]

But then you get to this part of the image and it just?

[Image: WELizhi.png]

I don't know, this part doesn't look like it's Flowey. Could it be a fan made OC that looks a lot like Flowey you think?
Is that a positive ID? Please let it be a positive ID, if I don't figure out if this is Flowey I'm at least going to lose 1 to 3 hours of sleep over this.
I kind of found it in the wilds of the internet. I was scrolling past something when this image was just sitting there.

My mind tried to piece together it and then it went. "Yeah this is Flowey."

But I can't trust myself on IDing characters in the wild so I took a screenshot and showed it to a friend, who said "Yes this is Flowey."

But I didn't trust my friend on IDing characters in the wild so I've brought it here to these forums to get another set of eyes on this.

I know you only asked me where I found the image and I instead gave you my life story but I really want you to understand the utter turmoil I've been through because of this image!
Y'know what, I think it might be Flowey from Undertale!
Hmmm.... actually no I changed my mind I'm not sure any more.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

IS THIS FLOWEY FROM UNDERTALE OR NOT?????

i don't know of any floweys that aren't from undertale, so i don't see how this flowey could be any different
I think it might be a Homestuck reference?
(06-15-2018, 05:21 AM)a52 Wrote: »i don't know of any floweys that aren't from undertale, so i don't see how this flowey could be any different

But the thing is I don't know if this flower is even flowey from undertale. I don't even know if it's name is flowey. All I know is that every single person I've ever talked to has told me "Yes, this is flowey from undertale" but is it really?
(06-15-2018, 05:23 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I think it might be a Homestuck reference?

If it's an Homestuck reference there's no way I'm going to be able to figure this out, that thing has like 1000 characters. God only knows how many of them are flowers with faces on them.
(06-15-2018, 05:26 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
(06-15-2018, 05:21 AM)a52 Wrote: »i don't know of any floweys that aren't from undertale, so i don't see how this flowey could be any different

But the thing is I don't know if this flower is even flowey from undertale. I don't even know if it's name is flowey. All I know is that every single person I've ever talked to has told me "Yes, this is flowey from undertale" but is it really?

oh. you should have asked "is this flower "flowey from undertale"" then

also yes it is
But how can we be sure?
No, it's not Flowey. I grow these in my garden. It's a tulip.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
No, this is Flowey from Under Tale:

[Image: mTOAr7F.gif]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I think it is flowey, but from the game Plants vs Zombies
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
(06-15-2018, 10:44 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Hope your ID'ing quest improves.

Thank you for your assistance, I'm one step closer to IDing this.

(06-15-2018, 12:18 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »No, it's not Flowey. I grow these in my garden. It's a tulip.

AND TWO STEPS BACK.

(06-15-2018, 12:23 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »No, this is Flowey from Under Tale:

FOUR STEPS BACK

(06-15-2018, 12:38 PM)Joe Starman Wrote: »I think it is flowey, but from the game Plants vs Zombies

Oh hey this makes sense, the two do look pretty alike. Can someone else confirm?

[Image: 0dXpbNY.png]
isn't that a pokermon, some kind of shiny sunflora
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
no it’s not what the heck that looks nothing like flowey you derp

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Is Flowey from Undertale the new Homestuck?
Hmm okay I did some research at the local library, and I am pretty sure this is not the flower character Flowey from Under's Tale. According to my sources, Flowey looks like this:
SpoilerShow

There are some obvious differences between this and the image you shared. I'm sorry. But I wish you luck finding out what is and is not a Flowey.