I Wasted my 5000th post and Actually Post Counts Don't Matter and Who am I to de

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wasted my 5000th post and Actually Post Counts Don't Matter and Who am I to de
Blargh.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: I Wasted my 5000th post and Actually Post Counts Don't Matter and Who am I to de
How does one de?
RE: I Wasted my 5000th post and Actually Post Counts Don't Matter and Who am I to de
Travel the world and the seven si
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
you know you can delete posts
it's too late to do that now

once you speak of your current post count your fate is sealed, you shall never go below without repercussions beyond your control
SpoilerShow
Every 1000 posts there is an invisible barrier preventing you from going back. I could activate tcl but it takes away from the experience.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
post ghoasts
i warned u bro!
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
(02-05-2018, 10:20 PM)Joe Starman Wrote: »i warned u bro!

You told me dog
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(02-06-2018, 02:11 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »
(02-05-2018, 10:20 PM)Joe Starman Wrote: »i warned u bro!

You told me dog

[Image: QDn0tmK.jpg]