Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 8: SHEARING RETURNS, REVEAL HOUR)
I don't understand how you fools think boring geometry is cooler than a eagle on a cactus eating a snake
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 8: SHEARING RETURNS, QUESTIONS CLOSED)
9: What's the most common edible plant grown in a civilian's garden?

SpoilerShow
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youngcultistgame

This is the blog for my game I'm making for real its happening
10: What is a negative effect of a big snowfall?

SpoilerShow

trick question snow has no downsides
~◕ w◕~
"Ah, Laura, before we tuck into this glorious agenmeal, we should be sayin' grace to the sheep gods that saw fit to give us this glorious feast."
GENERAL-TO-SPECIFIC RULING: "Folding" and "Origami" are counted together, as Origami is essentially just fancy folding (You could argue that you can fold a paper non-decoratively. I decided against pushing that distinction). HOWEVER, folding into specific shapes, such as a "Paper Airplane" or a "Hat", is ruled separately, as these are specific things with different functions (One glides, the other is worn on the hat and super stylish).

11: What is something you use a sheet of paper for, that does not involve writing?

SpoilerShow

UPDATE: g0m is given 50 points. The final scores will reflect this.

Alas, brought down yet again by my two worst nemeses, pessimists and pokemon lovers. :(
On this question, we have four people who have given 9 Sheep Answers total. That means that anyone who answers correctly here will get a new set of Wool.

The trick is, that only ONE of does, meaning this answer has the WINNER.

12: What is the funniest "curse word replacement"?

SpoilerShow

THE WINNER IS:

SpoilerShow

The other 3 questions will have their answers shown in a second, but thanks for playing!

Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep will also be starting pretty soon as I've already made the questions, but its gonna get its own post.

"That was a damn fine meal of slowly digesting agen parts, Laura. I commend ye."
The other questions and answers

SpoilerShow

RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS UP)
THE QUESTIONS FOR ROUND 9, POKEMON REVERSE SHEEP ARE HERE, BUT FIRST PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER:

(Remember, the rules of Reverse Sheep are to match as few as people as possible, but the catch is that you have to give VALID ANSWERS. The rules are explained here https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid113954)

Reverse Sheep is a game that needs a tough buttfare gamemaster, with actual rules and penalties for breaking them. If you send a completely non-valid answer, you will be penalty-pointed. If you send a cheeky answer that I can't find fault with outside being against the spirit of the question, I'll probably take it. If its TOO FAR outside of the spirit of the question, however, then I'll penalty point it. You're taking a risk when you get cheeky, and boom or bust, you gotta live with the consequences. This can make for a fun dynamic, but that requires me to be tough buttfare.

But under no circumstances none, whatsoever, I want to be very, very, very clear on this. Do NOT send me two answers on any question. Of any kind, I cannot stress this enough. No "If not, then", no PMing me after you've sent your answer wanting to change it*, no using backslashes, no using the word "or". In regular games of Sheep this can be fine and in the worst case I'll ask you to fix it, but this round I will penalty point every single time. And I will do it with vengeful glee. Please do not send two answers.

*OKay, if you pm me wanting to change an answer, I won't penalty point you, but I will completely ignore the PM. Make sure of your answers before you hit send.

The Penalty Point system is the same as before. If you get penalty pointed, you are given the same amount of points as those who say the Sheep Answer.

Additional Pokemon-Centric rules:

A: There are to be NO GLITCH POKEMON and NO FAKEMON allowed as answers.

B: MEGAS are not considered a distinct answer from the Pokemon they come from, unless specifically stated otherwise. Mega Bidoof would match Bidoof, as well as Mega Bidoof Y and Mega Bidoof X and Mega Bidoof Sex Machine. EDITOR'S NOTE: MEGA BIDOOF ISN'T REAL PLEASE DON'T USE THAT AS AN ANSWER

C: All these questions are based only on the Main Series of Pokemon Games, unless otherwise stated. EXCEPTION: Question 15 can be any Pokemon Game.

Pokemon Reverse Sheep Questions:

SpoilerShow

NEW EDIT, EDIT OF THE CENTURY: Because its kind of a shitty last question, question 15 will be the FIRST question done during the reveal. It will still be called question 15, and treat it as such when you PM your answers.

And as always, please do not post answers in this thread, and please use this format to send them to me in PM.

And by "use this format" I mean please copy and paste these numbers into a PM and then put your answers next to them. Do not use the "insert numbered list" option, because it does not let me copy and paste the numbers alongside your answers, which is the kind of thing I really like being able to do.

And also, if you want to make any comments on a particular answer, be it funny or serious, please put them on the bottom of your PM, away from your answer sheet. This also hinders my ability to easily copy and paste your answers, a thing that really helps me out when sorting through everyone's answers.

Quote:1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Happy Sheeping!

(04-07-2016, 01:09 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Mega Bidoof Sex Machine

[Image: mbsm.png]
If I hadn't been colon-rollin' on some hydro when it was time for the Late Answer Shitcrew (me) to submit, Mexico would have been my answer too. I can only hope you people are voting on what you expected others to vote for, not actual aesthetics.
Fuck you a bunch of fiddly shit is bad vexillogical design, Jamaica is clean and green and gold and pleasing
I was voting for aesthetics. I like the USA flag because it's simple shapes and colours that are both fun to look at and educational, so I don't even realize I'm learning.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Wheat are you a little....... vexed
I was torn between Jamaica and Barbados, but ultimately picked the latter because flags that are just shapes are boring.

(Mexico was quickly ruled out for being too obvious which just demonstrates how bad I am at Sheep)
nice :3 good pypsypu~!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
You must be registered to view this content.
Hey, I've never played this before. Looks cool let's go why not
(hi wheat)
I'm gonna sit out on this one, the questions are too hard.
Seeing how i expertly displayed my knowledge of pokemon last round (so Brock isn't the strongest gym leader? I will also stay a pleasant observer this round.
What I'm getting from this is that I should do so much more Pokemon have an old-fashioned round of Regular Sheep for the big 1-0.