Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 9: Pokemon Reverse Sheep QUESTIONS CLOSED)
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 3: Reverse Sheep OVER; Round 4 Signups open)
I'm in!
Oh yeah, BAH! (I'm in!)
~◕ w◕~
That was a complete disaster. Of course I'm in for another go.
What was even up with the scoring for question 9? But eh, whatevs. In for round 4.
I'm totes in for probably another miserable performance :v
im hype in ere
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(02-16-2016, 06:23 AM)Wheat Wrote: »i will make answers that will score ALL ONES

whet plz

plz don't be a scrub, aka busta

round 4 is about matching people and getting the most points, its OG sheps
You must be registered to view this content.
i've not played sheep before but i hear this round is gonna be pretty sweet i want in
I'm the best! And also still in, of course!
I'm gonna make this one super easy, and give it some officialness with solid dates. I'm gonna go ahead and put up the questions and everyone who wants to play can just send me answers, as opposed to signing up. The cutoff for sending me answers is WHEN I WAKE UP ON FRIDAY MORNING (I LIVE IN THE AMERICAN CENTRAL TIME ZONE). Quite frankly, my afternoons are quite filled next week so I'm setting this up so I can get things together as it comes, so that I can hopefully do the reveal on Saturday, which is when I'm most free this time around.

Now, I've hyped these questions from a Sheepmaster standpoint. I think I've really hit a batch of questions that will make you really think "What will other people say?". You may not notice anything particularly different, but I would make a bet that this round will produce a winner with a higher score than Round 1, despite being two questions smaller. Originally it was three questions smaller, but I just can't resist throwing ONE aces question in there (Besides, my last aces question got 4 points so nyeh). But the most important part is that very few of the questions feel like multiple choice, but at the same time only really have a handful of logistically viable answers (except the aces question), and the game is narrowing down what those answers are and, of course, trying to take the one that will be said the most. So that's why I think the batch is such a great Sheep questionnaire, but, again, its probably not something you'd notice offhand, and I mean, I could be wrong too.

So, here they are, your 13 questions to decide the TOPPEST OF TOP SHEEP. And don't forget to change gears from Reverse Sheep: The Goal of this round is to match as many people as you can.

1: Hello, hi, heya, how ya doin? I thought it would be polite to start this with hello, but now I've worn out the H's. So for question 1, say hello to me without using a word that starts with the letter h. (Any answer that has a word that starts with the letter H gets an automatic 0 points)
2: What dog breed requires a lot of care and attention?
3: What is the most common item in a refrigerator?
4: What's a species that we're afraid will go extinct?
5: Name the second most popular Trading Card Game.
6: What's the most important aspect of a film, according to a film critic?
7: What's your favorite shade of blue? (If your answer is just "Blue" you get an automatic 0 points)
8: What's a non-annual event that you would buy someone a card for? (Card as in a Hallmark Card)
9: Who is the biggest liar in the music industry? (Give me a specific name please)
10: Name something you put on your head, that is NOT clothing.
11: What is the most powerful ability a ghost has?
12: What is the ugliest man-made landmark?
13: What non-traditionally musical item is commonly used as an improvised musical instrument?

PLEASE PM me your answers in this format. Please do not send me the questions, it makes it much easier on me to just have the numbers and the answers (in order of course).

Quote:1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:

and of course-

Remember, do not post answers in this thread during the round

BE THE BEST SHEEP, YOU CAN DO IT

Heh just realized that there will likely be more people playing this round than the first round, so the "more points" bet is a bit silly. I wonder if there's some metric by which to measure against player inflation?
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 4: Sheep SIGNUPS AND QUESTIONS ARE BOTH AVAILABLE)
Dang dude, can confirm this is a great batch of questions.
(02-16-2016, 09:14 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »Heh just realized that there will likely be more people playing this round than the first round, so the "more points" bet is a bit silly. I wonder if there's some metric by which to measure against player inflation?
You could just divide by the number of players, which would give percent matched instead of raw counts.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 4: Sheep SIGNUPS AND QUESTIONS ARE BOTH AVAILABLE)
no dont do that i want this to be pure, which means that anything could happen at any time
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(02-16-2016, 09:51 AM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Dang dude, can confirm this is a great batch of questions.

Well if they're so good where are your answers bro
Still thinking. I've got until Friday, right?
thursday is the new friday. other new changes to be announced, such as, thinking... to be made illegal. Slorange, if you continue with your activities, you will be sent to a De-education facility where you can unlearn your manners and then learn them again. Now doesn't that sound fun?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Just in time for the final round, the game gets a mascot.
[Image: 14m5mrc.png]

Just found this little guy while at work, tag said 5 bucks and I was like "Okay yeah I'm buying this sheep". I've named him Chance, and he will actually be conducting the rest of the round.
So is Chance taking bribes by any..... chance?
I have made some bad decisions. I throw myself on the mercy of Chance.
Aight so by my count I've got 19 Sheeps, and the signups are now closed. Chance here hopes to be ready for a reveal tomorrow, but he's new to computers and also has no fingers so I mean, godspeed and all that.

Honestly, if I Chance doesn't get it done by tomorrow, I'll Chance will probably cut the reveal up into chunks and just do a couple of posts a day, because I am Chance is working every afternoon for 5 days straight (Good hours tho, gonna pay that rent). Might be more fun that way, more SUSPENSEFUL, but its not my first plan.
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 4: Sheep SIGNUPS CLOSED)
Not Chance's first plan, you mean.
REVEAL TIME, GET HYPE. RUNNING IT ALL AT ONCE NO BRAKES

Chance would like to say he enjoyed being your gamemaster, but he's a sheep so all he can say is "Baaaaaa". He's also a stuffed sheep so he can't actually say that either.

Question 1: Say hello without using a word that starts with the letter H

SpoilerShow
RE: Sheep: the RESHEEPENING (Round 4: Sheep REVEAL HOUR)
yeeeeeeee
A cool note about the last question: I intentionally didn't call the cards in question 8 "Greeting Cards" for fear of influencing that answer in your subconscious brainminds

Question 2: What dog breed requires a lot of care and attention?

SpoilerShow