Level Up: The Revival

You have one level in LIVE.

SpoilerShow

No, I am not explaining the subtitle. Yes I made a forum game before I posted anywhere else. Maybe, I could be inflating my own ego. No, surprisingly, I do not like that as much as I should.
RE: Level Up: The Revival
TRAIN!
You must be registered to view this content.
You try to TRAIN your THOUGHTS on a certain idea, but it fails. You gain 1 level in EXPOSITION, 1 level in TRAIN, and a bonus level in THOUGHT!

SpoilerShow

No, I am not explaining the subtitle. Yes I made a forum game before I posted anywhere else. Maybe, I could be inflating my own ego. No, surprisingly, I do not like that as much as I should.
>LEVEL
You attempt to open the MENU to look at the LEVEL option, but it fails. You gain 1 level in Menu, and are 1 EXPERIENCE POINT away from leveling up LIVE.

SpoilerShow

Scream
Ass
Be
You now successfully open the MENU and immediately access the LEVEL feature without looking at the other options.

Listen Level: 0

Scream and Be are stored in the reserve slots while Ass and Titties are dropped due to being nouns, which can't be utilized until three word commands are unlocked at Command Level 2. You have leveled up EXPOSITION through the responses, as well as LIVE, LEVEL, and EXIST, making you a being possessing some form of energy!

SpoilerShow

COMMAND
Pinch
> Tintinnabulate
>Think
Flagellate
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Dream
~◕ w◕~
Multiply
BREATHE
>>Run.
Sleep!
Expand
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
You try to COMMAND something, but you can't perceive anything to COMMAND! So you Command yourself, using the stored Scream! Something akin to a vibration echoes out, but it's not physical, so you don't know if you actually screamed or not. However, this does level both of them up, while Pinch, Tintinnbulate, Think, Flagellate, Dream, Multiply, Breath, and Run are stored and the rest are lost to the void due to negligence.

SpoilerShow

Expand breadth.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]